stupid law man tricks = Signature grab/depiction of someone's name

Posted in the Girard Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2013
frackfree...smoke free,,,, gun free///rights stealing tards using depiction of someone's name AND NOT SKILLS to shut down our freedoms....
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
law is NOT BASED ON depiction of someone's name....IF YOU HAVE ANY LAW MAKING SKILLS AT ALL you would know that
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
these pukes are more laughable then the two desk school there mommy beat them through
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2013
frack free fool and his earth quake is like plastic by puke child support grab.... at no time good anyone of them tell you where the the fail was in the

Recipe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe
A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish. The word is Latin, the second person, singular ...
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2013
just another lil cry baby in crisis doing a YARD JOB with his school buses....
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#6 Jan 25, 2013
the pukes are busting their butt to make this a political valley..... it sounds so educated...dont it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Milk me Fri blanze27 5
General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Aug 26 I should know 5,449
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Who is this Thomas Scutillo ?? (Sep '13) Aug 8 nikki1007 3
Mountaineer Holds Breath Over Smoke-Ban Plan Aug 8 chris calvin 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
•••
•••
•••

Girard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Girard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Girard News, Events & Info