General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consumer & Industrial Division

Jul 10, 2008 Full story: Bloomberg 5,462

General Electric Co. , two months after placing its century-old appliance unit on the block, said it plans to spin off its entire GE Consumer & Industrial group to shareholders as Chief Executive Officer ...

Full Story
tired

Columbus, OH

#5415 May 5, 2013
screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!
What is that suppose to mean?
hope

Cleveland, OH

#5416 May 6, 2013
tired wrote:
<quoted text>What is that suppose to mean?
That means no way in HECK are they bringing anymore equipment to the location. Peroid .......
Thomas Scutillo

Brunswick, OH

#5417 May 6, 2013
you can always find a OLDER place to make the worlds light bulbs (-_-)zzz
lampmaker

Sardinia, OH

#5418 May 6, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>That means no way in HECK are they bringing anymore equipment to the location. Peroid .......
Why Not???
ex dead end job employee

Akron, OH

#5419 May 7, 2013
can you all say welcome to walmart ?
teams

Cleveland, OH

#5420 May 8, 2013
Some will not be able to hold the high standards of WAL-MART after making light bulbs for all the years. No qualifactions to do any job that requires thinking out side the box.
ex dead end job employee

Akron, OH

#5421 May 8, 2013
tired wrote:
Rumor is that Circleville Lamp Plant is going to get the 2 halogen A19 groups. Any truth to this?
WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR PLANT MANAGER ? MR. KILLIAN , do you think maybe he would tell you ?oh maybe you found out in one of your plant info meetings ..........lol ha ha ha .... I know what's that? plant info meeting . just like we had with him ....nottttt

Since: Nov 12

Davao, Philippines

#5423 May 11, 2013
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/credit-repair-attorney.asp] Credit Repair Attorney[/url]
lightng warrior

Batesville, IN

#5426 May 17, 2013
any news on early retirement offers ?
Sticks

Columbus, OH

#5427 May 17, 2013
lightng warrior wrote:
That term is an endangered species.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5428 May 17, 2013
lightng warrior wrote:
Oh how I wish
tired

Circleville, OH

#5429 May 18, 2013
Is anyone having trouble accessing the pension profile on their GE account?1

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5430 May 18, 2013
No problem here @ 0518 PM on 5/18/13.
Clueless

Cleveland, OH

#5432 May 29, 2013
All quite on this board. No news !!!!!!!
ex dead end job employee

Massillon, OH

#5433 May 29, 2013
new's is dover is moving the battery into the main building to expand and tearing down the main wall in the machine shop to move stuff. looks like there going to dover open . because the people there don't mind the 2nd tier and the 2 contract wage freezes . its great working for a 3rd of what your coworkers make. kind of makes feel like an illegal.
guess that's why I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!
tired

Circleville, OH

#5434 May 30, 2013
ex dead end job employee wrote:
new's is dover is moving the battery into the main building to expand and tearing down the main wall in the machine shop to move stuff. looks like there going to dover open . because the people there don't mind the 2nd tier and the 2 contract wage freezes . its great working for a 3rd of what your coworkers make. kind of makes feel like an illegal.
guess that's why I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!
What new line of product are they getting?
ex dead end job employee

Massillon, OH

#5435 May 30, 2013
im sorry I quit after 2 plus years after making dirt compared to what my fellow higher paid bitching co-workers maid. I talk to some of the dirt paid workers still they told me...I don't know what line . im sure they will be glad to hire people for 12 bucks an hr. o skilled tool and die for 18.88 an hr. this company sucks American ASS!!!!!
ex dead end job employee

Massillon, OH

#5436 May 30, 2013
tired wrote:
<quoted text> What new line of product are they getting?
well battery was transportation which went into a condemned 1900 lighting plant . we got other g.e. work because we was so well at bending over and voluntary offering givebacks and cuts for new workers so we got rewarded some work.the only thing is is new workers get no K.Y..........
ex dead end job employee

Massillon, OH

#5437 May 30, 2013
who needs k.y.? blood is a fine lube when your taking it.....if I made 29 an hr. I could take a freeze dor 7 years .. sure y not? or jerking wire at 27 an hr. no schooling or education .... and plenty of $ to buy my newports.....
Thomas Scutillo

Friendship, OH

#5438 May 30, 2013
so true...,.. you have a degree and working union proud a k mart,,,,,, and this guys is making $27 a hour....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Dangerous is Youngstown? (Mar '09) 20 hr aaarg 5
Mahoning County Sheriff Deputies awarded for he... (May '11) Oct 1 14 year veteran 2
Ex. Rep. Jim Traficant reported to be seriously... Sep '14 chris 1
looking for someone (Mar '14) Mar '14 momma Pam 1
City Wide Garage Sale (Jul '13) Jul '13 Liz Collins 1
Youngstown church gives away 500 turkeys (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dan 1
Community remembers lost loved ones by helping ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 ginger 1
Girard Dating
Find my Match

Girard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Girard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Girard

Personal Finance