General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consumer & Industrial Division

Jul 10, 2008 Full story: Bloomberg 5,473

General Electric Co. , two months after placing its century-old appliance unit on the block, said it plans to spin off its entire GE Consumer & Industrial group to shareholders as Chief Executive Officer ...

Full Story
Fuhgitahboutit

Findlay, OH

#5242 Jan 21, 2013
Mira Loma wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuhgitahboutit.
I find it funny how in your first two posts on this board you call out others to use their real name, but you hide behind a handle yourself.
Ohhhhh..... BUT I'm NOT hiding. I have NOTHING to hide FROM! Saundra Detty 25yrs CLP. lets see the REST of u STEP UP!(and this is the THIRD time I have givin my name. FUNNY stuff, ehhh?)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5243 Jan 21, 2013
Fuhgitahboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhh..... BUT I'm NOT hiding. I have NOTHING to hide FROM! Saundra Detty 25yrs CLP. lets see the REST of u STEP UP!(and this is the THIRD time I have givin my name. FUNNY stuff, ehhh?)
Yep, but I am just waiting for someone from CLP to verify the name. It is no secret on this board that I am from the Mira Loma Distribution Center.
Fuhgitahboutit

Findlay, OH

#5244 Jan 21, 2013
Mira Loma wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Thomas Scutillo
ya think? I doubt.
Fuhgitahboutit

Findlay, OH

#5245 Jan 21, 2013
Mira Loma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, but I am just waiting for someone from CLP to verify the name. It is no secret on this board that I am from the Mira Loma Distribution Center.
You WONT be disappointed. U can wait for "verification" from ppl who wont say their OWN names.... Once AGAIN...(fourth time) I am Saundra Detty 25 yrs, CLP. Ruth Ann is MY mother.... but that ASIDE... has NOTHING to do with the LIES I have read on this site, I would DEFEND ANYONE who I knew was being wrongfully accused. BUT....my PASSION on the subject might be just a TAD hightened.(as I would hope ANY son/daughter would be)
Fuhgitahboutit

Findlay, OH

#5246 Jan 21, 2013
Mira Loma wrote:
<quoted text>
U said where ur FROM. WHATS ur NAME? what cha HIDING from???
brother

Cleveland, OH

#5247 Jan 23, 2013
Fuhgitahboutit wrote:
<quoted text>U said where ur FROM. WHATS ur NAME? what cha HIDING from???
Did someone hit a nerve. Why so angry, you may pop a vein. If she is indeed your Mother , why not just answer the question given. Don't shoot the messenger either.
Nobody

Toledo, OH

#5248 Jan 23, 2013
Lets have the company look at the video tapes of the parking lot. That will tell the hole truth. And the truth hurts don't it. Now that its out she can't hide.
Ford man

Toledo, OH

#5249 Jan 23, 2013
I just heard that some people have union shirts they are going to wear when Ron Wilson and the other plant managers come. Boy this is going to get good.
tired

Circleville, OH

#5250 Jan 23, 2013
Ford man wrote:
I just heard that some people have union shirts they are going to wear when Ron Wilson and the other plant managers come. Boy this is going to get good.
When are they coming to Circlville Lamp Plant?
Ford man

Toledo, OH

#5251 Jan 23, 2013
tired wrote:
<quoted text>When are they coming to Circlville Lamp Plant?
In February
Fuhgitahboutit

Findlay, OH

#5252 Jan 23, 2013
brother wrote:
<quoted text>Did someone hit a nerve. Why so angry, you may pop a vein. If she is indeed your Mother , why not just answer the question given. Don't shoot the messenger either.
LMAO.... "hit a nerve"?..."Angry "?.. Dont flatter yourself, more like "amused", at the weak and cowardly on sites like this who throw a target on someone...talk trash... yet wont use their real names. That is a bright RED flag in your comments or complaints NOT being taken seriously (after all, I feel safe in assuming "brother" isnt your birth name), but then again... maybe the "messengers" wouldnt be so quick to talk smack, and therefore wouldnt have to add "dont shoot the messenger" at the end of a post. Didnt see a question past all the word vomit.-Saundra
Fuhgitahboutit

Findlay, OH

#5253 Jan 23, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Lets have the company look at the video tapes of the parking lot. That will tell the hole truth. And the truth hurts don't it. Now that its out she can't hide.
I think that is a GREAT idea. Lets you and I.. go make that request together... then you, your job performance, and your integrity can be put under the microscope as well. The "hole" (lol) truth can come out and "Nobody" can hide.
Nobody

Saginaw, MI

#5254 Jan 24, 2013
Fuhgitahboutit wrote:
<quoted text> I think that is a GREAT idea. Lets you and I.. go make that request together... then you, your job performance, and your integrity can be put under the microscope as well. The "hole" (lol) truth can come out and "Nobody" can hide.
Don't forget about her hour lunch breaks either. This isn't about names. It's about working 8 hrs a day which she does not do. You don't need to worry about it. That's why their are lines to call about this kind of stuff. In and outside the company. Just because she is your mommy you feel you need to protect her. Course to cover it up you say you will do it for everybody. Well be ready because your buddy In HR is next for tell thing she shouldn't
Saundra

Keego Harbor, MI

#5255 Jan 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about her hour lunch breaks either. This isn't about names. It's about working 8 hrs a day which she does not do. You don't need to worry about it. That's why their are lines to call about this kind of stuff. In and outside the company. Just because she is your mommy you feel you need to protect her. Course to cover it up you say you will do it for everybody. Well be ready because your buddy In HR is next for tell thing she shouldn't
lmao.... I know who u r.... How sad.
donein

Youngstown, OH

#5256 Jan 24, 2013
Ravenna announced closing plans March 2014
donein

Youngstown, OH

#5257 Jan 24, 2013
Ravenna announced plant closing March 2014
dead end jobs

Akron, OH

#5258 Jan 24, 2013
I am sorry for my fellow workers at Ravenna and ohio Lamp at Warren.Lighting taking a hit ..
dead end jobs

Akron, OH

#5259 Jan 24, 2013
tired wrote:
<quoted text>Where do they make the coils for the incandescent lamps?
we do 1 of the coils still i was told ..

Location hidden

#5260 Jan 24, 2013
donein wrote:
Last I heard was Ravenna was getting WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) this year. I take it that plan has been stopped.

Location hidden

#5261 Jan 24, 2013
donein wrote:
Sorry, I work in distribution, and when I read this my first thought was Ravenna distribution. Is it the warehouse, the factory, or both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Motors Dec 12 Bella123 1
Girls looking for fun in this area? Dec 9 nextdoorbeauty 1
Reminiscing of 60s and 70s Youngstown (Dec '09) Nov 27 Tdt3607 19
Duck Dynasty' star will headline Men's Rally in... (Mar '14) Nov 20 Julia 3
Staci Fox Nov '14 Austin 1
Police officer injured in Youngstown accident Oct '14 aaarg 1
How Dangerous is Youngstown? (Mar '09) Oct '14 aaarg 5
Girard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web