CLEVELAND? stealing talent & CASH v...

CLEVELAND? stealing talent & CASH vs Liquidation

Posted in the Girard Forum

Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Liquidation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquidation
In law, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of a company) is brought to an end, and the assets and property of the company redistributed.
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2012
FROM THE PACKARD CAR IN WARREN stealing never made the grade so the car today can been seen in its state of ....
Liquidation
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2012
you dont lie and steal and give to the poor and then steal again to keep them in business this =

Liquidation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquidation
In law, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of a company) is brought to an end, and the assets and property of the company redistributed.
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2012
franklin and his union bros lost the steel mill in warren refusing to let the top talent work there,,,,figuring he can make more money stealing from top talent like robin hood and giving to the poor
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2012
soon after this clown was elected TO CALL THE SHOTS employees were redistributed.
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#6 Dec 31, 2012
warren boy is known for taking out interesting orders and power of stationery on people just to steal from them
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Cleveland teams are in a non stop state of Liquidation the player redistributed launch pad
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#8 Dec 31, 2012
this is no way to run a town or a team,,,
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#9 Dec 31, 2012
redistributed van plants to canada hasn't always worked out.... with the structure thing....
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#10 Dec 31, 2012
and the redistributed public school system to the charter system......ewwwww yuck!
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#11 Dec 31, 2012
so lets HOPE Liquidation works a little better this time then it has in the past....and you can hold my money while i do it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young girl trying to find birth parents (Sep '06) May '16 Lynn Assimacopoulos 46
Looking for relatives of "Rosey Tomlin Cox John... May '16 Glenna Cox Tomlin 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Nota 2
Romney at it again Mar '16 Disgusted 4
News Union blames staffing policies for Ohio prison ... Mar '16 moose 2
Singled out (Aug '15) Aug '15 Culture Auditor 1
Antonio Torres (Mar '15) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Girard Mortgages