birth rate/ k~12/ military age target...

birth rate/ k~12/ military age target/ over seas and pukes here

Posted in the Girard Forum

Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
we use drones to keep a counter measure,,, and lock up the t~0ucher vile here
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
hubbard any city map land parcels grid and base.....military age mayors and sheriff sons of t~0uch here....and targets over seas there....dads told to step down
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
it is designed to jack up the whole military system and put the tard in the pretty green plane
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#4 Feb 6, 2013
the problem is still T~0uching and refusing to do his job
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
PUKE WANTS TO USE MY YARD FOR Dexter's Laboratory on school bus rut planning
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
then he has the GM Consignment program WHERE MY LIFE IS RENTED OUT TO OTHER PUKES
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#7 Feb 6, 2013
WE AINT KILLING no helpless teenages......
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#8 Feb 6, 2013
hubbard (Dexter's Laboratory new location) land parcel grid AND BASE....SAVE THE FETUS...BIRTH RATE...K~12..MILITARY AGE...and political pukes! cross hairs....
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#9 Feb 6, 2013
STATE TURN AROUND

Consignment is the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are sold or person is transferred. This may be done for shipping, transfer of prisoners, to auction, or for sale in a store (i.e., a consignment shop). To consign means to send and therefore consignment means sending goods to another person. In case of consignment goods are sent to the agent for the purpose of sale. The ownership of these goods remains with the sender. The agent sells the goods on behalf of the sender, according to his instructions. The sender of goods is known as consignor and the agent is known as the consignee.
Thomas Scutillo

Lexington, IN

#10 Feb 6, 2013
not going to happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecution Rests in Jenkins Murder Trial (Mar '06) Aug 21 Nikiesha Morris 42
Bike Town Harley Davidson Aug 14 Bigdaddy 1
Singled out Aug 10 Culture Auditor 1
News Strange & Unusual - Woman Murdered After She Wr... (Nov '07) Aug 10 Treehouse 25
Review: Sharpco Sharpening Service Jul '15 bueller 2
Antonio Torres May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
looking for someone (Mar '14) Mar '14 momma Pam 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Girard Mortgages