First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Independence, KS

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I have been a customer there for years and what I see is not sanitary, I have seen other customers go into the kitchen or prepping area, the only people that should be back there are the people that work there,NOT customers that think they are good enough to be back there, if the FDA would be there and see it happen, there would be serious problems, not sure if the owner has seen it happen but if she did she would probably blow her top, its bad for business when a customer sees another customer go in there , who knows where that person has been, they could of just finished slopping their pigs or feeding their cattle, its just not sanitary is all, I have been in the cafe business before and we did not allow customers in the kitchen not even family of the employees that work there
Sick and disgusted

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Well look at the trash they have working there how could u possibly expect it to be sanitary. I wont even go in there because the trash that works there makes me sick.

Independence, KS

#3 Dec 30, 2012
all of them are trashy

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Go to duckcreek Landing. Just few more miles down road. They're on Facebook

New Cambria, KS

#5 Jan 4, 2013
that kathy that works there needs to wear a hair net, since I have found a few of her hairs in my breakfastes before
good person

Farmington, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2013
guest wrote:
I have been a customer there for years and what I see is not sanitary, I have seen other customers go into the kitchen or prepping area, the only people that should be back there are the people that work there,NOT customers that think they are good enough to be back there, if the FDA would be there and see it happen, there would be serious problems, not sure if the owner has seen it happen but if she did she would probably blow her top, its bad for business when a customer sees another customer go in there , who knows where that person has been, they could of just finished slopping their pigs or feeding their cattle, its just not sanitary is all, I have been in the cafe business before and we did not allow customers in the kitchen not even family of the employees that work there
If you've been in the cafe business before then you know it's best to just go tell the people who own the business.

Independence, KS

#7 Jan 7, 2013
was hoping that they would read about it on here
Tim

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Is it still for sale
Ex owner

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2013
They dont get amy trashier tha Melinda! You can take the ho outa the trash but you cant take the trash outa the ho...I know
callie benson

Union Mills, NC

#13 Sep 19, 2013
I thought them was Hindus and not Arabs?
seen it

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 25, 2013
I think her new hubby is actually gay.......
idk

Tampa, FL

#18 Oct 28, 2013
Whos dancing at racers...? There. Are a few that work in arab i wouldbt mind watching especially melinda or julie
bigg

Jackson, MO

#20 Nov 2, 2013
Well look at who owns it that david can,t read if he got on here he,s from bell city
bigg

Jackson, MO

#21 Nov 2, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>He changed his last name to Wilhelm and she went back to screwing his brother. Kids are queer though. Makes for some imteresting family reunions, lol
yep him and shane morgon been dating

Maywood, IL

#22 Nov 17, 2013
I hope that them sores on kathy lawerence lips aren't contagiouse, I am worried after I ordered my breakfast the more I thought about it I lost my urge to eat
UNSANITARY

United States

#23 Nov 22, 2013
The place is unsanitary. Please clean it. wash the front down. OMG it is terrible how dirty and the filth at that place. watch people befor ordering. Do they wash their hands? have you looked at their hands before serving you? Is there dirt under the nails? Yeah, think about the uncleanlieness. The coffe pot, who washed it last? just look up and around. Notice the film of dirt. Think about it before you order. look at the coolers in the back the glass, uh yeah, the handles, who cleans those? NOONE. Check it out.

West Lafayette, IN

#24 Nov 24, 2013
all the women in the kitchen should always wear a hair net, I have pulled a hair from my food several times, one more hair and I will never eat there again
Missouri

Dexter, MO

#25 Nov 24, 2013
have never eaten there but why, if it is so bad, di you go back again? I know for sure that I wouldn't.
Been There

United States

#27 Feb 3, 2014
OMG! Melinda screwing around on her second David! Got it straight from Julie, she says it ain't new and she been tappin his brother for years...pure trailer trash slut!
lmao

United States

#28 Feb 5, 2014
He even changed his last name to wilhelm so to avoid confusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gipsy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr cali 3,193
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,288
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 21 hr Go Blue Forever 590
Mike Strauser? Tue Where is Mike Str... 1
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 23 Jenny 6,937
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212

Gipsy Jobs

Gipsy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gipsy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gipsy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]