Calvarys Baptist Church 32nd Church Anniversary

Posted in the Gilson Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2012
jacksonshippspru ittshades

Lowell, IN

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Greetings all, this coming Sunday November 18,2012 Calvary Baptist Church will be celebrating its 32 nd church anniversary.

As always, we have Sunday School classes which starts at age 3-preschool,middle grade, high school, a new breakout class for all people who are 18-38, a new members class.
And, remember we do have nursery, which meets in the Abraham room. We will be looking forward to seeing all kids ages 1-8 there.
We have nursery, so our younger people can learn about GOD, in a kids atmosphere of course.

We always provide a snack to every child who does attend nursery, sing christian songs, listen to a kids bible story.
However sometimes,our nursery might include playing games, trivia time, do puzzles.
We always try to do different activities to enchance the kids thinking.
At the 11:00am church service, we will have a special speaker.
Its the pastor Jamison Hunter, of the Macedonia M.B. Church , which is located in Dayton, Ohio.
And, please come back , at 3:00pm, we will have Pastor Romell Williams.Hes the pastor of Lillydale Church in Chicago , Il.

Hope to see you, please come and worship with us, invite family,friends,coworker,neighb ors,former member,casual members, first timers, out of towners, live in Glenwood, surrounding neighborhoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min the real Jonah1 49,471
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr newpoly 1,903
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Gilson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gilson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gilson News, Events & Info