Trial to begin today in death of teen

Full story: News-journal.com

A Gregg County jury of seven women and five men was selected Monday to decide the fate of Daniel Massey, a Longview teen accused by prosecutors of killing 17-year-old Joshua Petrea in May.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 10
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

crystal wrote:
Dakota massie is My nephew, i was never able to look at this case until now, years later, what a sick sad mind, he took so much in the worst way. I have never told My son about this and totally disconnected from Dakotas dysfunctional family. What cowards, breaks My heart for Joshua and family. And Dakota is white trash, not Mexican.
thank you....we are all sorry this happened. May God have mercy on him even though he showed none to my son.
Huff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Just reading random stuff on the internet and I somehow came across this. I think about you all the time Josh, how all those damn tweeters in your truck would annoy me lol, or the crazy games we would make up at tennis practice. Every year on my birthday I think of what happened that day so many years ago. I am happy we had a lot of fun on your last day with us, I miss you man.
Massies sister

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

This the first time I have actually looked on here.. What my brother was involved in was not right,that I do agree but it will be him to answer to god..but all you people talking down on him do not know the whole story nor do you know him.. Yes the petrea family has and does stay in my prayers. Their family did have loss ,so did mine and my life changed forever.. But talking down on my brother go ahead, god is the only one who can judge!But really the one who said that he was your nephew.. Screw you..
Brother

Gilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

Massies sister wrote:
This the first time I have actually looked on here.. What my brother was involved in was not right,that I do agree but it will be him to answer to god..but all you people talking down on him do not know the whole story nor do you know him.. Yes the petrea family has and does stay in my prayers. Their family did have loss ,so did mine and my life changed forever.. But talking down on my brother go ahead, god is the only one who can judge!But really the one who said that he was your nephew.. Screw you..
How can you sit there and honestly say "We weren't the only ones with a loss". You brother didn't get stabbed to death 72 times and beat at gun point. So how dare you even say that! I don't blame you for being mad that my cousin said that. But the decisions your brother made is why he is locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gilmer Discussions

Search the Gilmer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Enlightenment 17,189
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 21,660
Gilmer Businessman Arrested On Narcotics-Relate... (Dec '08) 17 hr Gbgb 2
Patterson Used Trucks (Jun '11) Tue Darcy Webb 6
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Mon Gbgb 118
Judge: New charge for driver involved in fatal ... Sun bebe 1
Henderson lawman will retire after 40 years of ... Sun bebe 1
•••
•••
•••
Gilmer Dating

more search filters

less search filters