Looking for Mark Mask

Posted in the Gilmer Forum

Scotty

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Anyone know where I can find my old buddy Mark Mask? The cell phone number I had for him is disconnected and I have not been able to find him. I heard he had been living in Longview with his daughter, but have not been able to locate him. I've done internet searches and he is posted in a couple of different states. Facebook and other media get no replies back. Just wondering whats happened to him.
Jenny

Tyler, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I know a few people are trying to locate him. I looked at the Upshur County Judicial Records and he has a lawsuit filed against him and on the court record it said something to the effect of wherever he may be found. Guess the attorney for the people with the lawsuit are having trouble locating him. I saw him in Longview, but it has been quite a while back.
Wow

Mount Pleasant, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Jenny wrote:
I know a few people are trying to locate him. I looked at the Upshur County Judicial Records and he has a lawsuit filed against him and on the court record it said something to the effect of wherever he may be found. Guess the attorney for the people with the lawsuit are having trouble locating him. I saw him in Longview, but it has been quite a while back.
Saw it on the judicial records. Hmmm.
Lauren

Tyler, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Jenny wrote:
?
Invisible Man

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Oct 25, 2012
He disappeared. I think that lawsuit against him and his former insurance company has him in invisible man status. Hope they find him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
texas rangers decision 2 hr no1important 11
Dog groomer May 24 William 1
Dog groomer May 24 Super 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) May 12 mysicaltj 135
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) May 11 Sharon Young 82
More from around the web

Gilmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]