Fireworks, arguments erupt at meeting...

Fireworks, arguments erupt at meeting of Commissioners Court

There are 21 comments on the Gilmer Mirror story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Fireworks, arguments erupt at meeting of Commissioners Court. In it, Gilmer Mirror reports that:

In an acrimonious meeting that recessed once for a few minutes when tempers flared, Upshur County Commissioners Court on Tuesday unanimously accepted Austin Bank of Gilmer's proposal to become the county depository over the proposal submitted by the current depository, First National Bank of Gilmer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gilmer Mirror.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#21 Jul 8, 2011
Jan Lenhart wrote:
Mr. Rhode Island, Willie,
I guess we have beat this horse to death, so I will make my exit and it has been real communicating with you. God bless and have a great time in RI. Jan L.
Good bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Gladewater Patrol Officer Indicted (May '07) Sat bigfoot 3
News Gilmer Businessman Arrested On Narcotics-Relate... (Dec '08) Apr 4 Ssd 3
Albert's hot sauce (Dec '10) Mar 30 Monbass 12
News Skeletons in an Upshur County Politician's Closet (Oct '10) Mar 29 Looking4Truth 11
Local Politics Do you approve of R.D. Buck Cross as Mayor? (Oct '11) Mar 29 Looking4Truth 5
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Mar 29 Looking4Truth 193
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... (Jun '17) Mar 29 Darren Carter 2

Gilmer Jobs

Personal Finance

Gilmer Mortgages