Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17587 May 9, 2013
Sometimes, when I get up, I turn off all the electronic devices, and watch the sun come up, and I imagine to myself, that the sun will always rise....
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17588 May 9, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did household debt become a part of the national debt?. More intellectual dishonesty from Burnt Foreskin. Democrats voted for both
wars, right along with the Republicans.
Progress?. I haven't seen any progress in years. Your so-called leadership would rather spend time and money on Guns, Gays and Immigration issues, instead of jobs and the economy.
The Wall Street upticks and downturns are meaningless to those of us on Main Street.
Defiant tries to insatiate. Chiseling away his republican right wing nut for the arenas of anarchist. Has no comprehension that the voters debt is paramount to the national debt. As to the two wars; one yes the other not so much so. It took a Democrat administration to put an end to the blank check to those to two wars that republican stuffed down our throats, with NO EXIT strategy. Similar to Vietnam and Cambodia.

Defiant sees no progress! With his limited appreciation of math I can understand that. A closed minded individual, reason is swept away. Plays the fool with no exceptions. Money on Guns? Perhaps to strengthen regulations, addressing issues of a runaway NRA ideology. Gays ? Precisely what is your problem with regulating racism? Immigration stimulating the demise of the Aryan bigotry. Something a conservative fears. Jobs was never a priority during any republican administration.{Exception: Eisenhower} Now Defiant is concerned. Really. Seriously doubt that. Economy was devastated both times in 1929 and 2007 by republicans. Now they are soooo concerned. Really. Hey third time is a charm, RIGHT?

Defiant considers the stability of our Markets is meaningless! Precisely what got us into this republican financial chaotic quagmire. After the resulting collapse they are so concerned, Really? Yah RIGHT !
Less government, less regulation an Anarchist dream…
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17589 May 9, 2013
Barney are you afraid of Truth, if you are you maybe a little smarter than I though. Baffel with BS because you damn sure can't dazzel with brilliance that you don't have.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17590 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Sometimes, when I get up, I turn off all the electronic devices, and watch the sun come up, and I imagine to myself, that the sun will always rise....
Ah yes; the Carolina’s in the early morning hours. A good time to mediate. Try meditating on how much energy is being delivered by that fusion reactor. Enough to stimulate all of your electrical devices. Imagine a desert and its possibilities.

DESERTEC
Arab, African American deserts can very well be the new glut for energy source. Consider that with a mere 35,000 square miles of barren desert, it can provide the entire planet with its energy requirements.
Presently such an adventure is being studied to do just that. Europe is pushing for a Desertec plan to embrace solar thermal collectors in North Africa and Southern Europe. Heated fluid energy stored into molten salt: to provide the energy to the dynamos to feed their nations. Goal at present is to achieve 15 to 20 percent of Europe’s electrical needs by mid century.
Logistical barriers, from the deserts to the cooler Northern regions, are being addressed by Franz Trieb, German engineer who is responsible for the initial studies on Desertec.
One strategy he proposes is to gather solar and wind as well as thermal energies into a large storage tanks of molten salt.
[ Giant Capacitors!] to be tapped into as demand requires 24/7.
Control on distribution is regulated by a central command system.
Representatives of the Moroccan and Egyptian government have publicly expressed support for Desertec.
Solar Parabolic Thermal Collectors are more efficient than solar panels. Infrastructures required to logistically serve Northern Europe, would require subsides to make them competitive to oil and coal. Considering that governments around the world contribute $312 billion in subsides to fossil fuel industries and only $57 billion to renewable, is an area of corporatist political biases. One that calls for a solution. To suggest or imply that we need to prioritize our wealth investments into a depreciating, limited, polluting cost systems is beyond reason. With complete non polluting renewable system at the ready for deployment. Increase in productivity of employment and an added benefit in reducing negative health issues through out the world and all species.
Deployment of the magnitude will take years as we transfer our energy base and the required technologies upgrades to our present infrastructure to increase efficiency in use of all energies and communicational information.
Joseph Romm, a physicist at the Center For American Progress, emphasizes the vast out lay and importance of the infrastructure. Solar Thermal Plants of the magnitude of 500 megawatts are presently under construction in Quarzazate, Morocco. Here in the USA we have one 500 MW serving Los Vegas and two more 500 MW’s in death Valley; As these plants come to maturity additional plants will go under constructions in various barren desert regions of the world. Infrastructure to address the distributions will be of a paramount quest for our present undertaking.
The GREEN Is Bursting Out!!
Conservatives’ shrivel at the thought.
Kkkkk

Euless, TX

#17591 May 9, 2013
Okay
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17592 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bernard, you're gonna wear that computer out boy.
AND yet this is but one thread that I play on. AND this is on limited time as green gardens require up grading and replenishment. You know spring stuff.
You should see when I’m on thread that requires actual scientific facts and their sources. Then on religions with theologies and archaeology. ITS all in fun….
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17593 May 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
Barney are you afraid of Truth, if you are you maybe a little smarter than I though. Baffel with BS because you damn sure can't dazzel with brilliance that you don't have.
TEX off again on immature conservative agendas. Seems he is losing it. Gonna miss him as he descends into the abyss of desolation row. Groveling with various theoretical ideologies of the Anarchist. Let us all now collapse our hands together and petition the deity, of your choice, with our various incantations to save this poor soul. Perhaps the deity is unaware of the plight of this devastated soul. We should all help our deity, to do the RIGHT thing. RIGHT?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17594 May 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
TEX claims I’m afraid of TRUTH and yet my avatar is not hidden. My identity is not cowering behind some mediocre avatar. Ah but that paranoia is justified with right wing nuts. Truth is sorely lacking with them and they are in fear of their words. Perhaps to embarrassed to be ID’ed , to the trash they spew. Fear? HAH ! here am I in the open light. Tex is in the shadows vomiting in fear.
Perhaps with a few more years to mature and with a tad more wisdom he will come out of the shadows of his fears and embarrassments.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17595 May 9, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
AND yet this is but one thread that I play on. AND this is on limited time as green gardens require up grading and replenishment. You know spring stuff.
You should see when I’m on thread that requires actual scientific facts and their sources. Then on religions with theologies and archaeology. ITS all in fun….
Actually, garden thread sounds good....
benny hill

Hondo, TX

#17596 May 9, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17597 May 9, 2013
You are afraid of the Truth, and so full of s--t that were you given an enima you could be shipped home in a cigar box, and if I vomit it will not be from fear, rather the noxious fumes from the crap you spew Barney.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17598 May 9, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant tries to insatiate. Chiseling away his republican right wing nut for the arenas of anarchist. Has no comprehension that the voters debt is paramount to the national debt. As to the two wars; one yes the other not so much so. It took a Democrat administration to put an end to the blank check to those to two wars that republican stuffed down our throats, with NO EXIT strategy. Similar to Vietnam and Cambodia.
Defiant sees no progress! With his limited appreciation of math I can understand that. A closed minded individual, reason is swept away. Plays the fool with no exceptions. Money on Guns? Perhaps to strengthen regulations, addressing issues of a runaway NRA ideology. Gays ? Precisely what is your problem with regulating racism? Immigration stimulating the demise of the Aryan bigotry. Something a conservative fears. Jobs was never a priority during any republican administration.{Exception: Eisenhower} Now Defiant is concerned. Really. Seriously doubt that. Economy was devastated both times in 1929 and 2007 by republicans. Now they are soooo concerned. Really. Hey third time is a charm, RIGHT?
Defiant considers the stability of our Markets is meaningless! Precisely what got us into this republican financial chaotic quagmire. After the resulting collapse they are so concerned, Really? Yah RIGHT !
Less government, less regulation an Anarchist dream…
Twist and spin all you want, you left wing crackpot, the results are the only thing that matters. Almost 5 years of your MESSiah has been a disaster. The
facts speak for themselves.

Now on to some other inconsistencies. First of all, how is the Gay issue racism?. Homos are not a race, you idiot.

The NRA is not an entity, just by itself. It is made up of Americans who value their rights and are willing to protect them against morons like you.
I am a Life Member and proud of it. Now explain to a dimwit like me why
we need more regulations when gun violence has decreased 39% in the past
20 years. Why should 300 million Americans forfeit their Constitutional
rights because of a few mental defectives?.

Now about jobs.The Texas economy is booming due to lack of government interference. You left wing retards will never understand that too
much government is a bad thing. Just look at Kalifornia. Almost every city
is bankrupt, overtaxed citizens are leaving in droves. All due to DemoRat
tax and spend policies. BTW: You're wasting your time trying to baffle me with bull$hit, so why don't you try to dazzle me with brilliance for a change?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17599 May 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
You are afraid of the Truth, and so full of s--t that were you given an enima you could be shipped home in a cigar box, and if I vomit it will not be from fear, rather the noxious fumes from the crap you spew Barney.
Burnt Foreskin always has to write his weight on the wall before he goes to take a dump. That way, people will know how much crap has to be scooped out
in case he falls in.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17600 May 9, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't have to spend a dime on fertilizer. LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17602 May 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
I think you fear me because, I am willing to take the truth farther than you dare.

Your opinions probably aren't far apart from my own but, you feel you might be hurting some minority feelings, by saying them.

If you think truth should take a back seat to political correctness, you don't have much faith in truth.

Unless you're a freaking Mexican Virginian. Then, you wouldn't know truth if it gave you a BJ.

Location hidden

#17603 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes; the Carolina’s in the early morning hours. A good time to mediate. Try meditating on how much energy is being delivered by that fusion reactor. Enough to stimulate all of your electrical devices. Imagine a desert and its possibilities.
DESERTEC
Arab, African American deserts can very well be the new glut for energy source. Consider that with a mere 35,000 square miles of barren desert, it can provide the entire planet with its energy requirements.
Presently such an adventure is being studied to do just that. Europe is pushing for a Desertec plan to embrace solar thermal collectors in North Africa and Southern Europe. Heated fluid energy stored into molten salt: to provide the energy to the dynamos to feed their nations. Goal at present is to achieve 15 to 20 percent of Europe’s electrical needs by mid century.
Logistical barriers, from the deserts to the cooler Northern regions, are being addressed by Franz Trieb, German engineer who is responsible for the initial studies on Desertec.
One strategy he proposes is to gather solar and wind as well as thermal energies into a large storage tanks of molten salt.
[ Giant Capacitors!] to be tapped into as demand requires 24/7.
Control on distribution is regulated by a central command system.
Representatives of the Moroccan and Egyptian government have publicly expressed support for Desertec.
Solar Parabolic Thermal Collectors are more efficient than solar panels. Infrastructures required to logistically serve Northern Europe, would require subsides to make them competitive to oil and coal. Considering that governments around the world contribute $312 billion in subsides to fossil fuel industries and only $57 billion to renewable, is an area of corporatist political biases. One that calls for a solution. To suggest or imply that we need to prioritize our wealth investments into a depreciating, limited, polluting cost systems is beyond reason. With complete non polluting renewable system at the ready for deployment. Increase in productivity of employment and an added benefit in reducing negative health issues through out the world and all species.
Deployment of the magnitude will take years as we transfer our energy base and the required technologies upgrades to our present infrastructure to increase efficiency in use of all energies and communicational information.
Joseph Romm, a physicist at the Center For American Progress, emphasizes the vast out lay and importance of the infrastructure. Solar Thermal Plants of the magnitude of 500 megawatts are presently under construction in Quarzazate, Morocco. Here in the USA we have one 500 MW serving Los Vegas and two more 500 MW’s in death Valley; As these plants come to maturity additional plants will go under constructions in various barren desert regions of the world. Infrastructure to address the distributions will be of a paramount quest for our present undertaking.
The GREEN Is Bursting Out!!
Conservatives’ shrivel at the thought.
SUMMARIZE, already.

Location hidden

#17604 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk religion? We could talk about religion and race-mixing, segregation, gays, etc.

Unless, you're an athiest?

Location hidden

#17605 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
TEX claims I’m afraid of TRUTH and yet my avatar is not hidden. My identity is not cowering behind some mediocre avatar. Ah but that paranoia is justified with right wing nuts. Truth is sorely lacking with them and they are in fear of their words. Perhaps to embarrassed to be ID’ed , to the trash they spew. Fear? HAH ! here am I in the open light. Tex is in the shadows vomiting in fear.
Perhaps with a few more years to mature and with a tad more wisdom he will come out of the shadows of his fears and embarrassments.
Oh BS, you self-righteous azzhole. You're not even registered.

Location hidden

#17606 May 10, 2013
I guess it's a compliment, if some are afraid of me?

That's funny, considering I withdrew my invitation for a face-to-face meeting.

What that must mean - is that there are many liars on here who hate facing the truth.

I say unpleasant things but, I never lie.
Be scared! Bwahaa-haa!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17607 May 10, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk religion? We could talk about religion and race-mixing, segregation, gays, etc.
Unless, you're an athiest?
No wonder why you are so frigging hateful. A religious zealot that uses the bible to interpret how life should be in your own extremely narrow world view.

You are just as stupid as Burnt Foreskin, the libtard from FloriDuh. In fact, you and Barney are nothing more than moon bats with opposing view points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Liberal forever 18,351
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
Sandra Proctor Sep 9 Gotsa from missouri 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••
Gilmer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gilmer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gilmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••