Gilmer School Board votes to use maintenance tax bond to reimburse renovation costs

Sep 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gilmer Mirror

The Gilmer School Board voted Monday night to use a maintenance tax bond to reimburse the school for current and future costs of the planned major renovation of Buckeye Stadium.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#1 Sep 21, 2012
A waste of tax payer money. If you don't have the money why go in debt for 18 years? One of these days people you will understand these CONTRACTORS & BOARD MEMBERS are giving you the SHAFT. They are making money off of you. But you voted them in. Oh, the big Churches run the town, why not let them pay for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 40 min Liberal forever 534
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr why 22,341
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 23 hr That Fart Guy 337
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
Lucy Eades Sat Truthteller 4
Two Cherries Productions' Chasing Heroes Begins... Aug 29 fan of the theater 1
•••
•••
•••

Gilmer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gilmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE