Elvis' original drummer to appear her...

Elvis' original drummer to appear here July 2 as part of Donny Edwards' 'One Night With Elvis' show

There are 1 comment on the Gilmer Mirror story from Jun 5, 2011, titled Elvis' original drummer to appear here July 2 as part of Donny Edwards' 'One Night With Elvis' show. In it, Gilmer Mirror reports that:

Elvis Presley fans will get a real treat as Elvis' original drummer, D.J. Fontana, and the award-winning Elvis tribute artist Donny Edwards make a stop at the Gilmer Civic Center on July 2 at 7 p.m. Edwards grew up listening to Elvis and looked up to him as a role model.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gilmer Mirror.

Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Mr. Edwards I hate to bust your bubble about Elvis, you thinking of him as a role model. But he died as a DRUGGIE simple fact like many others in the entertainment industry. The women, drugs etc., if he was a Kennedy what would he be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) 6 hr heidi ho 145
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Sun Justices 120
sabine isd school board Jun 24 Donedonedone 3
sabine isd school board Jun 24 Donedonedone 1
Ron Horaney Jun 14 Etxcitizen 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Jessica Dawson Martin is having an affair with... Jun 10 Rambling 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilmer Mortgages