Randal

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

So how long are the people in Upshur County going to sit back and let this bum and his attorney file every delay in the book, before demanding he prosecutor get this bum to court? He's on paid leave, so he is sitting at home laughing at everyone as he draws a full-time paycheck for doing nothing. Of course, this is not much of a change from what he was doing when he was suppose to be working, but at least his office does not have to see him having his emotional break downs crying in his office. Only the taxpayers are crying at this point. WAKE UP GILMER! Yes Dean your staff has been talking about you. Loyalty, you have none and neither do they. LOL
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Randal: These people in Gilmer have been SLAVES all their life and don't know it. They GOT TO PAY MASTER FLOWER. You could take 100 people there move them to far more LIBERAL states and 98% would be lost. They would be looking for BACK HOME & 93% would never make it back. The taxpayer shouldn't be crying hell they elected him and others.
If you notice very few will challenge me on my comments, because they know it is the TRUTH. When it comes to true fairness and justice in the area they don't have it. It would be nice if they shut down EVERY COURT HOUSE & CHURCH in that said area. BOTH HAVE FAILED. You got Aunt Ester running the church and Archie Bunker running the courts.
Wounded

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Randal wrote:
So how long are the people in Upshur County going to sit back and let this bum and his attorney file every delay in the book, before demanding he prosecutor get this bum to court? He's on paid leave, so he is sitting at home laughing at everyone as he draws a full-time paycheck for doing nothing. Of course, this is not much of a change from what he was doing when he was suppose to be working, but at least his office does not have to see him having his emotional break downs crying in his office. Only the taxpayers are crying at this point. WAKE UP GILMER! Yes Dean your staff has been talking about you. Loyalty, you have none and neither do they. LOL
Isn't is soo dang nice that Law officers and Judges or any little peepoor person who may cost the county money in the out come is taken care of during the time of a criminal prosecution.

It dosen't take long to convict the innocent as I.
Well you know when you have Judges like Addison who participate in the net with face book and topix what can we expect?
They bring it into the court rooms to convict you.
Yet!

Complaints are filed on them for their actions. File a appeal! What for?
The judge forces you to do the time before you can have a appeal.

The Judge should have to serve the time. And then some.

Yet the point is!
While all this is on going you have complaints on him for his many wrong acts.
"neglect of due process of law"
These judges should be beat before entering a court room to remind them It is the citizen who pay's their wage.

Was that a threat? No it was an opinion. Yet some moron will try to turn it into a threat.
Yet!
I do see it this way.
I see a judge as I do a law officer. I could care less if he's run down dead crossing the highway.
Not my problem.
Just one more dead Judge or cop.
Schit happens.
Just the facts mam!
Wounded

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Willie Granville wrote:
Randal: These people in Gilmer have been SLAVES all their life and don't know it. They GOT TO PAY MASTER FLOWER. You could take 100 people there move them to far more LIBERAL states and 98% would be lost. They would be looking for BACK HOME & 93% would never make it back. The taxpayer shouldn't be crying hell they elected him and others.
If you notice very few will challenge me on my comments, because they know it is the TRUTH. When it comes to true fairness and justice in the area they don't have it. It would be nice if they shut down EVERY COURT HOUSE & CHURCH in that said area. BOTH HAVE FAILED. You got Aunt Ester running the church and Archie Bunker running the courts.
"Randal: These people in Gilmer have been SLAVES all their life and don't know it."

No matter the race!
Right Willie! How you been? School is about out. The boy and I have been motorcycling some.
We plan to do much more.
I just got to stop life and call you!
Just the facts mam!
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Wounded: Yes, Race has nothing to do with them being SLAVES in the area in some cases. But they seem to enjoy it and if you make an attempt to FREE YOURSELF from this BONDAGE they will do their damnness to keep you there.
I know when I say the word SLAVES it make many mad, now are you Kings & Queens?
Next time a 1/2 honest man run for office in Upshur county runs elect him/her. Like I have said before yall done all this to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilmer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gilmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance