Court hears budget requests

Aug 14, 2011 Full story: Gilmer Mirror

Upshur County Pct. 4 Justice of the Peace W.V. Ray appealed to county commssioners to not cut funding for a juvenile probation community service program the county has.

Full Story
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#1 Aug 26, 2011
I see Ray is still blaming PARENTS for the JUVENILES actions. Who does he blame for the actions of the HIGH PROFILE CASES going on in the county now? I went to this guy folks back in the late 90's with a tape to PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT some Gilmer School officials were LIARS in a case I was on. He didn't want to hear it and told me to SAT DOWN I WILL GET YOU FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT. I walked up to his desk and looked him straight in the eyes and said YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD JUDGE DO IT. I was hoping he would take the bait, that way I could get it in a court where everyone could hear the truth not in a KANGAROO COURT inwhich he runs. Yea these kids feel bad when their friends see them picking up trash on the side of the road. How many of these kids are innocent? Corrupt School & Court system make criminals many times. If it was left to me over half the elected officials should be picking up trash including Ray, and the ones who elected them over and over.
Forget About It

Longview, TX

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Ray is still doing the same thing he has done for years in letting the criminals, those that he knows, off easy and over punishing others. He's like County Judge Dean Fowler. Like you have said before, Gilmer is the only place that these people can pretend to be somebody. Any other town would laugh them off as jokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 22,579
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,346
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
Sandra Proctor Sep 9 Gotsa from missouri 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
•••
•••
•••

Gilmer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gilmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gilmer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gilmer