Fake officer linked to East Texas bur...

Fake officer linked to East Texas burglaries

There are 20 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Fake officer linked to East Texas burglaries. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

An East Texas man found with stolen law enforcement badges is accused of posing as an officer to burglarize homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#1 Apr 15, 2011
I got a question: How do you steal law enforcement badges? Do they loose them and go get another on? Since this guy stole them the people should have been put on alert in the area of the stolen badges. I can see fake badges, but stolen badges.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Apr 23, 2011
It has been over a week and no answer yet. I forgot this is KICKVILLE.
Wounded

AOL

#3 Apr 27, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
I got a question: How do you steal law enforcement badges? Do they loose them and go get another on? Since this guy stole them the people should have been put on alert in the area of the stolen badges. I can see fake badges, but stolen badges.
They don't want to bring attention Willie to the incompetenc of the officer.
Yet it is there.
Just as with the Dead on in Bowie county.
We have incompetence in our law officers. When it isn't incompetence. It them becomes corruption.

I would say there was some Pat Savage type of officer going on there.
Out humping when he shouldn't have been. His boy friend took the badge! JMO! ;')
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#4 Apr 27, 2011
wounded: this is sad, a citizen wrote down the plate number to the car. I say hire the citizen and get rid of the cop who lost his badge. Then again I still don't know how these badges were stolen.
Maybe by now you know more about this ordeal, if so let me know how these badges were stolen.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#6 Apr 28, 2011
Wounded: you are correct, we cann't trust our JUSTICE SYSTEM in N.E. Texas. You have a bunch of SICK people there, I was reading about the guy who got 40 years for molesting a chlid under six years old. The system is so happy he is off the streets, the family is also. The SOB was on AWOL to start with (the system failed). The family should have known about this BASTARD to start with also. Who pays? The INNOCENT, THE CHILD. Yet I haven't seen any comments on this issue. The boy will get out in 40 years, he will be only 60 then. He will be a Preacher by then and have a church to PASTOR in the area when he get out.
Wounded

Hughes Springs, TX

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
Wounded: you are correct, we cann't trust our JUSTICE SYSTEM in N.E. Texas. You have a bunch of SICK people there, I was reading about the guy who got 40 years for molesting a chlid under six years old. The system is so happy he is off the streets, the family is also. The SOB was on AWOL to start with (the system failed). The family should have known about this BASTARD to start with also. Who pays? The INNOCENT, THE CHILD. Yet I haven't seen any comments on this issue. The boy will get out in 40 years, he will be only 60 then. He will be a Preacher by then and have a church to PASTOR in the area when he get out.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp
His name should have come up.
It is Jaybo Clayton.
Drives a Myron Ford Ranger Pu.
And a Black Mustang.

This is why people should never trust Trey, Smokey, Kenny with children. Or the law dog Lonnie Johnson who hangs with that family.
They act as if they are preachers.

They don't believe this man would do any such thing.
Home
296 TOMAHAWK
TEXARKANA, TX 75501

Employer
PROFESSIONAL GROUND SERVICES
9978 FM 3129
DOMINO, TX 75572

Yes Kenny this is him Photo and all.
You people never believe what you are told.
You just kiss the azz of those who support you.
People should just kick the hell out of people like Smokey and this family for bringing child molesters into our neighborhood.

Officer Lonnie Johnson will molest children also.

Low life people.
Just the facts mam!
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp
His name should have come up.
It is Jaybo Clayton.
Drives a Myron Ford Ranger Pu.
And a Black Mustang.
This is why people should never trust Trey, Smokey, Kenny with children. Or the law dog Lonnie Johnson who hangs with that family.
They act as if they are preachers.
They don't believe this man would do any such thing.
Home
296 TOMAHAWK
TEXARKANA, TX 75501
Employer
PROFESSIONAL GROUND SERVICES
9978 FM 3129
DOMINO, TX 75572
Yes Kenny this is him Photo and all.
You people never believe what you are told.
You just kiss the azz of those who support you.
People should just kick the hell out of people like Smokey and this family for bringing child molesters into our neighborhood.
Officer Lonnie Johnson will molest children also.
Low life people.
Just the facts mam!
Glad to see you back.
Wounded

Whitney, TX

#10 Aug 27, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you back.
Been doing some healing from the accident where I killed the deer.
Got the Motorcycle back on the road.
Been doing some riding at night and staying out of the heat.
Take care. ;')
Wounded

Whitney, TX

#11 Aug 27, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
Who else can pay for the damage. The molester just has to do his time if convicted.
The innocent child will suffer for all their life.

:He will be a Preacher by then and have a church to PASTOR in the area when he get out.:
He got 40 years and will be out in four. IMO! Doing state time that is.
Yet you are correct. They all find God while in prison.
Then as with my neighbor they want to preach and be near your children.
I can't trust our leagle system.
We are not protected.
Only abused.
I received a threat that I was going to be beaten by some fool. Curious is what he calls himself.

I warned the person. Talk all the BS you please on plastic.
Yet once you place a hand on me it's going to be the death of them.
Just the facts mam!
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#12 Aug 28, 2011
Wounded: Last night I said GOOD NITE IRENE, about 4:00 a.m. IRENE said GOOD MORNING, WILLIE GRANVILLE. It rained a little yesterday, it is 9:07 a.m. the wind is whipping with rain from the south. It is 73 degrees. I think the worse is to hit later, but I am dug in like an East Texas Armadillo. This weather thing I think is good for the Nation. It is a shake up call to all in this country. The earth quake in D.C. & here to Politicians & the droughts in the South (Texas etc). One guy told me that when you have so many WARS going on there is no telling what or how it effects the weather world wide, no telling what kind of bombs we are dropping. So far so good.
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#13 Sep 10, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
Wounded: Last night I said GOOD NITE IRENE, about 4:00 a.m. IRENE said GOOD MORNING, WILLIE GRANVILLE. It rained a little yesterday, it is 9:07 a.m. the wind is whipping with rain from the south. It is 73 degrees. I think the worse is to hit later, but I am dug in like an East Texas Armadillo. This weather thing I think is good for the Nation. It is a shake up call to all in this country. The earth quake in D.C. & here to Politicians & the droughts in the South (Texas etc). One guy told me that when you have so many WARS going on there is no telling what or how it effects the weather world wide, no telling what kind of bombs we are dropping. So far so good.
It has affected the pockets of the people. Yes I can believe the weather world wide.
Could well be what brought the dust bowl on.
We the people suffer for what we elect.
There isn't any place like home.
We should keep our people here and just protect our own.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2011
I think corruption in Bowie county is causing the flooding up north and the droughts in texas . if old one eye just cant keep in that nasty socket the weather is just gonna get worse .and my azz itches all the time.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Steve: I thought you were in jail in New Mexico in a place called Jal. When did you get out.
Steve Jones

Lexington, OK

#16 Sep 21, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
Steve: I thought you were in jail in New Mexico in a place called Jal. When did you get out.
I say you are confused like the fool i had to run out of my yard the other day .He had no buisness here and could have got dead . I say you both got the gentry syndrome .
InTheKnow

Ephrata, PA

#17 Sep 23, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
No Willie he is being investigated in Bowie County Tx for shooting at a Man who was on public property.
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#18 Oct 11, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
Hello if I can remember! Or should I just say I can't recall as Lonnie Johnson would do? ;')
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#19 Oct 11, 2011
For shooting a blank gun?????????
And the man was on my property Willie.
He was threating to kill me the wife and my child.

I hear he has a thing about terristic threats.
He has pulled a gun on me many years ago.
He also shot into Sam Rich's home. I have the document.
A person you would want to save your family from.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#20 Oct 11, 2011
Steve Jones wrote:
I think corruption in Bowie county is causing the flooding up north and the droughts in texas . if old one eye just cant keep in that nasty socket the weather is just gonna get worse .and my azz itches all the time.
This isn't my post Willie.
Yet it could be very true.
Yet! I would say who ever put it there does have problem with the arss itch.
I tend to get under people's skin.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#21 Oct 11, 2011
Willie.
I killed a copperhead. The other day.
I was doing something and when I looked up he was looking at me looking at him.

I told the boy to get the real gun.

One shot one snake. Shot only the head.
Skinned it.
It's going to be a record setting snake.
It is near 6 foot.
I've never seen anything like it in this part of the country.
Don't you know Willie had I had a real gun someone wouldn't be here today.
Yet I would hate to kill a person.
That is why I scared him off with the blanks.
Well, yes I have. We have some snakes if elected office and law enforcement.
I would never want my son to see a person be killed.
He has already had to witness the abuse of a one eye law officer of Bowie county.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#22 Oct 11, 2011
----------

This is not a statement, it is a complaint made to CCSO by Sam Rich about the person who shot into his home.
This misfit itsy DL from the county Steven died in said that Sam Rich and or his family said "I" shot his place.

She has always gone out of the way to post lies about me. This is what Rich said to Gentry.
==========
DEPARTMENT
STATE of TEXAS COUNTY of CASS
WITNESS/COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT

Officer Taking Statement - Sgt. Dale Gentry
Affiant - Sam Rich
----------

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this 21 day of August 2000 A.D. personally appeared
Sam Rich who, after being duly sworn, deposes and says:
My name is Sam Rich---------- My DOB is 11-28-1962
I reside at Rt 1Box 111 City, Queen City State, TX
My phone number is---------- My nearest relative is my parent.
Who's name is Mary Rich.--------- Address same
Relative/Friend phone number: same
And I wish to further state: About six or seven days ago, around 11:00 am a motor cycle with Mike Page riding it. He was motioned for me to come down to the driveway, but I stayed on the porch. I came back in the home to get my shoes and heard two shots. I checked for gun shots after he left and fond two holes in a metal shed. Later on, Harley Jo Olsen told me that Michael Page rides a red motor cycle and had came by Harley's home and offered him 500.00 dollars to get me to come to Bowie county.
Harley lives on line ferry rd and drives a black and gray Dodge Dakota pick up.

I fully understand that giving a false statement of affidavit is an offense in the State of Texas. See Section 37,08, a class B Misdemeanor.

Signature of affiant
Sam Rich

People should never take a chance on these people.
MP being the one.

Just thought I would warn people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ETX man arrested after leading police on high s... Sep 11 FYI 1
drug addicted pregnancy (Mar '17) Sep 6 Willie Granville 28
Review: PRO-Test Inc (Sep '14) Aug 31 Huh 5
Etex internet Aug 27 Old dude 1
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) Aug 26 Motherkove 92
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) Aug 24 Vvl 33
Judge Paul Banner breaking the laws of Texas (Dec '12) Aug 24 Jennifer crenshaw 3

Gilmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilmer Mortgages