upshur county judge dean fowler under...

upshur county judge dean fowler under grand jury indictment

Posted in the Gilmer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

East Peoria, IL

#2 Jan 1, 2011
Well good for whomever did this to get this guy before a judge. I hope he gets a taste of his own crooked medicine.
HANG EM HIGH

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2011
HANG EM HIGH DISTRICT ATTORNEY BILLY BYRD! I'm glad someone has integrity, honesty and the balls to go after the people in Gilmer that "think" they are someone and think they can bend the law in their favor when needed and use it against those they do not like for political reasons. HANG EM HIGH!
Larry

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Keep doing what you are doing Billy Byrd. My tax dollars are finally doing some good! I haven't agreed with everything you do, but at least you don't run with these "good ole boys" and are not afraid of taking them on in Gilmer. Now if you could just help get rid of Lauren Parish as judge you would be doing all men in Upshur County a favor.
Ooops Again

East Peoria, IL

#5 Jan 2, 2011
Oops, Again Dean, what a shame.
Citizen

Mount Pleasant, TX

#8 Jan 18, 2011
Oops is right!
James

East Peoria, IL

#9 Jan 19, 2011
LOL wrote:
Well good for whomever did this to get this guy before a judge. I hope he gets a taste of his own crooked medicine.
Isn't this the truth. Just the fact that he is suspended and not working says alot. He just thought he had power, but someone above his little job too his power away. He thinks he is above the law from his little smart comments and quotes he makes, but clearly someone bigger than him took him down a notch.
MaskingTape

Mount Pleasant, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Only in Gilmer. Where's their booking pictures at the County Jail?
Sunshine

East Peoria, IL

#11 Jan 22, 2011
I have not found them either. It would appear because of their connections in Gilmer that they did not have to go through what everyone else would have to do.
Rocky

East Peoria, IL

#12 Jan 24, 2011
Wow, all is quite in the news about this. Guess that is why Judge Lauren Parish issued the gag order. We have to protect the criminals...I mean the judge and friends of the court so maybe this can all go away. Don't count on it.
CessnaPilot

Mount Pleasant, TX

#13 Jan 25, 2011
I hear Fowler is on PAID leave until he goes to court and the matter is resolved. Must be nice, now he doesn't even have to waste time driving 2 miles to go to work and back to do nothing. He can sit at home doing nothing and still get the same paycheck. So, nothing has changed for him. Only in Gilmer.
Surrie

East Peoria, IL

#14 Jan 26, 2011
Oh how funny. But I know Dean Fowler is use to being the spectacle in the newspapers and press.
Jude

East Peoria, IL

#15 Jan 30, 2011
Heard its all going to court. How funny does this get?
Larry

Mount Pleasant, TX

#16 Jan 31, 2011
FEBRUARY 11TH IS THEIR COURT DATE. GRAB YOUR POP CORN, IT SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING DAY.
Linda

Mount Pleasant, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2011
Larry wrote:
FEBRUARY 11TH IS THEIR COURT DATE. GRAB YOUR POP CORN, IT SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING DAY.
I'll be there.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#18 Feb 1, 2011
Gilmer you are now on the map. Just left there a week ago. Nothing has changed. People there still think I AM THE BOGGIE MAN LOL. Dealing with the EDUCATED people, LAWYERS etc. yall are just 100 years behind time. Only Byrd is doing his job is because the EYES OF JUSTICE IS ON THE COUNTY. I wouldn't want to be in office in this county with all of the screw up they have done in past 10 years it is a say sack of crap. Best of luck for justice for you all, I never got it.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#19 Feb 2, 2011
My I also say there are some good people in Gilmer, very few. I talked to a few when I was there. Most of the people in high office was born and raised in the area or adapted to the area. But those elected official's WHO ELECTED THEM. ALL WERE (G. WALLACE DEMOCRATS) FROM THE 60's got a pay check or too and became REPUBLICANS. When I say George Wallace Democrats & Republicans in the county I only mean they are all the same. Last year most of them turned to the Republican side as I already knew they were.
Sinatra

Mount Pleasant, TX

#20 Feb 3, 2011
Willie Granville wrote:
My I also say there are some good people in Gilmer, very few. I talked to a few when I was there. Most of the people in high office was born and raised in the area or adapted to the area. But those elected official's WHO ELECTED THEM. ALL WERE (G. WALLACE DEMOCRATS) FROM THE 60's got a pay check or too and became REPUBLICANS. When I say George Wallace Democrats & Republicans in the county I only mean they are all the same. Last year most of them turned to the Republican side as I already knew they were.
LOL, there is no high office in Gilmer. The only high is the imagination of the people there that "think" they are someone. i.e. Dean Fowler, Lauren Parish, Billy Byrd, the Deans...... It's the white trash metropolis of Texas.
The Real Judge

Mount Pleasant, TX

#21 Feb 3, 2011
What, no supporters for Fowler??? Wow, what a shock. You would think his wife would at least support him here, but even she has been done dirty by him. Does the first name Marianne ring any bells?
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#22 Feb 4, 2011
Sinatra wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, there is no high office in Gilmer. The only high is the imagination of the people there that "think" they are someone. i.e. Dean Fowler, Lauren Parish, Billy Byrd, the Deans...... It's the white trash metropolis of Texas.
You must look at who vote them in office. At present Byrd must do his job, if he don't he will be with his PALS in deep crap. Before it is all said and done many will be coming out of the woods and rocks. I am glad this happen to expose Upshur County. And glad I got someone attention once again. All it takes is people working togather something I have said for years. People just let thing get out of hand. Like I said it is a SAD SACK OF CRAP. Hope the best for yall.
Mark

Mount Pleasant, TX

#23 Feb 4, 2011
Upshur County could pull themselves out of bankruptcy if they would sell tickets to this circus. Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Cargil (Jun '15) 2 hr Xoxo 20
Wierd things in gilmer Texas Tue Farealm 3
Quality Aug 18 Tim h 1
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) Aug 17 Maan 27
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... Aug 16 Common sense aint... 2
Review: Happy Days Kennel (Jul '11) Aug 5 morris 6
News Henderson man jailed after police find almost 1... (Apr '09) Jul 26 Matt 47

Gilmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilmer Mortgages