Horse slaughter house
not4it

Malden, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2012
To see what your state legislater Sue Wallis is up to, type in ky3tv in Springfield Mo. on your search engine. You can also go to the Cabool, mo. topix site.
not4it

Malden, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Your local legislator is lying to the small communties of Cabool and Mtn. Grove, Missouri located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains Her company Unified Equine is wanting to bring a hores slaughter house to our communities. She stated that 100% of the people are behind it(source ky3tv Springfiel, Mo.). This is not true! If you go to the Cabool or Mtn. Grove topix site you will see the opposition and not 100% of the people approve, that makes her misinformed or a liar, pick which you like, I'm going with liar! I know topix is a gossip web site, this information comes from ky3tv.com in Springfield Mo. If she want's a horse slaughterintg house I reccomend she do it in Gillette.
wygang

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 14, 2012
we would love to have one......& b4 u jump down my ass......think of how's much waste we could save @ the landfill...yep the landfill.....that's where all horse go when they are put dwn for any reason..sickness unwanted ect......the cost alone is worth it to me. i can't bury a horse in my yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gillette Mach 3 Complaints (Nov '07) Aug 18 Mary Gilmore 45
Review: The Office Saloon Jul '15 Vap 3
Ron Wright or Linda Wright?!! Jul '15 Minerbob 1
Crazy women (Apr '14) Jul '15 Grover 3
does anyone know/ cameron curtis haggen// or /... (Jun '10) Mar '15 Whoknows 7
News The true story behind Jennifer Aniston's Cake -... (Feb '15) Feb '15 politguide 2
Debate: Marijuana - Gillette, WY (Aug '10) Dec '14 Britney 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gillette Mortgages