Double murder in Oconto County

Double murder in Oconto County

There are 7 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from May 19, 2009, titled Double murder in Oconto County. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

FOX 11 is following breaking news out of Oconto County.A Authorities tell us they are investigating the murders of a brother and sister in the Town of Gillett.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

Concerned family friend

Wausau, WI

#1 Jul 11, 2009
What is happening with the Oconto County double murder investigation that happened May 19, 2009? It’s been almost 2 months since this tragedy happened and there has not been another word about the case or any suspect(s)! There are still some person(s) running around within this area that was inhumane enough to murder two innocent people!!! That is VERY scary! How can the Oconto police say that we as a community are safe when this person(s) is out within the general public? Isn't it about time that the police department finds and punishes the suspect(s)? Us as the friends and family of Kimberly Rose and Leo Marsh want answers!
Kristy L

Oak Creek, WI

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Concerned family friend wrote:
What is happening with the Oconto County double murder investigation that happened May 19, 2009? It’s been almost 2 months since this tragedy happened and there has not been another word about the case or any suspect(s)! There are still some person(s) running around within this area that was inhumane enough to murder two innocent people!!! That is VERY scary! How can the Oconto police say that we as a community are safe when this person(s) is out within the general public? Isn't it about time that the police department finds and punishes the suspect(s)? Us as the friends and family of Kimberly Rose and Leo Marsh want answers!
I totally agree but I guess thats what you get from small town police dept small work. I keep checking the net hoping to hear a positive development & nothing always nothing.
Concerned family

Eau Claire, WI

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Well as of today it has been 3 1/2 months since this horrible incident happened...and what are the police doing NOTHING!!! It makes me sick to think of the poor family of Kim and Leo that are sitting at home with no closure at all?? How can the police just simply put this file on there desk and let it be burried. If I were a resident in Oconto County I would be ashamed to have let something like this just pass by. Someone needs to step up and say something or nothing is going to be done. To think that whoever did such a horrible thing is out there running free makes me want to vomit!!! The family can only do so much on our end...we need the public, the concerned citizens of Oconto County, to step up and say something!! WE TOO WANT ANSWERS!!!
aaa

Appleton, WI

#4 Sep 9, 2009
Concerned family wrote:
Well as of today it has been 3 1/2 months since this horrible incident happened...and what are the police doing NOTHING!!! It makes me sick to think of the poor family of Kim and Leo that are sitting at home with no closure at all?? How can the police just simply put this file on there desk and let it be burried. If I were a resident in Oconto County I would be ashamed to have let something like this just pass by. Someone needs to step up and say something or nothing is going to be done. To think that whoever did such a horrible thing is out there running free makes me want to vomit!!! The family can only do so much on our end...we need the public, the concerned citizens of Oconto County, to step up and say something!! WE TOO WANT ANSWERS!!!
they are getting there...slow but they are getting there
twizted

Shawano, WI

#5 Jan 8, 2010
i am also wondering what has been going on, it has been way too ling, i knew kim for a short time and sang kareoke with her once. she had some issues but she was a sweet and wonderful person. it still blows my mind that anything like this could happen to her, or that there would be any reason someone would want to. it would sure be nice to see some results. how can a crime like this be commited and the police not be able to find somebody by now!
oompa loompa

New London, WI

#6 Jul 23, 2012
well now its 2012.....any news yet?
CrimeDog

Oshkosh, WI

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Oh they got someone now. Just seen it on the news. Took a REALLY long time, but at least these people's family finally knows who committed this awful crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poland - it just might be the new France (Nov '07) May '16 bluestreak returns 30
Lindy Hop finals Apr '16 Amy 1
Searching for Roman Glasow and Michael Van Laus... (Sep '11) Apr '16 Roman Glasow 5
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
The Krakow Daily Eagle 2016 Winter Edition is o... (Nov '15) Nov '15 The Managing Editor 1
Slippery rock at Chute Pond (Jul '09) Jun '15 crazypie 5
Jason Young, Sabra & Kids (Dec '11) Apr '15 hauntedghost 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gillett Mortgages