Green Bay man killed in Oconto County...

Green Bay man killed in Oconto County crash

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Green Bay man killed in Oconto County crash. In it, WisInfo reports that:

GILLETT - A 72-year-old Green Bay man was killed Wednesday afternoon in a one-vehicle crash on Wisconsin 32.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Aug 29, 2009
"The accident remains under investigation, but police do not think speed or alcohol was a factor. The department would not release the manís name Wednesday night."

Ha, "police do not think", that's a hilarious statement. Which is kind of funny, because police "do not think speed or alcohol was a factor", even though speed and alcohol factors are easily researchable and demonstrable facts.

However, regardless that photo ID called a driver's license was in that dude's wallet, the VIN number was riveted to the car, the state license plate was easily ran on the police computers and the police couldn't even "think" up the driver's name? That's a laugh riot.

The stats on highway fatlities show;

60% are single car crashes,

and,

60% possess no alcohol relationship at all, while the remaining 40% that do have an alcohol relationship, according to NHTSA definition, could have been at fault pedestrians with a .04 BAC killed by completely sober non-fault motorists.

Therefore, if lack of driving skills didn't kill this motorist, nor alcohol, what did?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plant sale? Jun '17 Reda 1
Aaron Brown (Jun '10) Mar '17 shmy 13
The Big Sleepy Motel in Gillet is now open (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anita Bohn - Manager 1
Children Put in Harms Way (Dec '07) Dec '16 Who 16
News Poland - it just might be the new France (Nov '07) May '16 bluestreak returns 30
Lindy Hop finals (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amy 1
Searching for Roman Glasow and Michael Van Laus... (Sep '11) Apr '16 Roman Glasow 5

Gillett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gillett Mortgages