Searching for Roman Glasow and Michae...

Searching for Roman Glasow and Michael Van Lausen in Krakow or another location.

Posted in the Gillett Forum

Roman Glasow

Zapopan, Mexico

#1 Sep 26, 2011
I am offering a $5000 payment for the location of Roman Glasow, Polish mother, Russian father.
I am also offering $5000 for the location of Michael Van Lausen, an American who deals in war antiques in Krakow, Poland, or did so in the past.
My business is personal. Please respond to this posting and I will give you further instructions.
Thank you
MP
MrStylee

Livingston, NJ

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Roman Glasow wrote:
I am offering a $5000 payment for the location of Roman Glasow, Polish mother, Russian father.
I am also offering $5000 for the location of Michael Van Lausen, an American who deals in war antiques in Krakow, Poland, or did so in the past.
My business is personal. Please respond to this posting and I will give you further instructions.
Thank you
MP
Let me know if you find VonLausen - that son of bitch got run out of Budapest after screwing with people. Let me know if you find him - as I'd still like to clock him
tango

Poynette, WI

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Last known location? Age?

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2013
MrStylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know if you find VonLausen - that son of bitch got run out of Budapest after screwing with people. Let me know if you find him - as I'd still like to clock him
Do you really know him?
Roman Glasow

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2016
MrStylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know if you find VonLausen - that son of bitch got run out of Budapest after screwing with people. Let me know if you find him - as I'd still like to clock him
Do you seriously know or have know VonLausen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plant sale? Jun 6 Reda 1
Aaron Brown (Jun '10) Mar '17 shmy 13
The Big Sleepy Motel in Gillet is now open Jan '17 Anita Bohn - Manager 1
Children Put in Harms Way (Dec '07) Dec '16 Who 16
News Poland - it just might be the new France (Nov '07) May '16 bluestreak returns 30
Lindy Hop finals (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amy 1
The Krakow Daily Eagle 2016 Winter Edition is o... (Nov '15) Nov '15 The Managing Editor 1

Gillett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gillett Mortgages