Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Gillett Forum

Comments (Page 284)

Showing posts 5,661 - 5,680 of6,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Jaimie are you a veteran?
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
Teachers did not ruin this economy. It was Wall St. It was CEOís. It was the wealthy. Teachers are college educated people, so why would they deserve less pay than a college educated corporate professional? Stop putting the blame on the people that train our entire population. Stop giving tax breaks to people that donít need them. Equal tax rates for all. End loopholes! If anyone's spoiled....It's the wealthy!
Why don't you start and run a successful business????? If you Can! Get about 20ty employees and 3 or 4 hundred thousand in inventory to worry about. Then maybe another 2 million invested in buildings and eqtm. A small business you get the idea. Then when you succeed,I'll call you a greedy no good sob.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
If your unhappy with your wages and your job, then go out and get the education and training to change.
Good advice for your "Goverment Teat" State of Wisc. employees. "Cry Cry Cry, the world owes me,I work for the Goverment". The planets revolve around me.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Is that what you get from what you read? 10 cent increase over 3three years? Everyone was happy. This is shinning? If you we're asked to do some of the things they were, you would wet your pants! So go on and keep diving your ditches. They never complained about you, even if they have to save your worthless Ass.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

zipp wrote:
I mean really, im trying to figuratively punch "who tee who" and "fetch almighty" in the face like they deserve! Lol
Yes thats just great,anyone that does'nt line up with your position on a topic should be punched in the face. Oh you're a real intellectual giant! Can only hope you don't ever get a fire arm in your hands. You and your type really add to the qaulity of our society.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Let's remember that these people agreed to all of the cuts when they were originally proposed. What they did not agree to was the stripping of the Unions. Also what many people do not understand is that they save their on money for their own retirement. It's not coming out of your pocket. Even maybe you think it is. Many of these people the first responders and such, have very important jobs. Are these jobs more important than yours? Sometimes, yes. That doesn't mean that your job is meaningless. The interesting paradigm is that these people care about others and helping others. You care about yourself. Enough said.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

So sleep easy for the next time you call 911. Keep on blaming these people for all of your problems.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

zipp wrote:
Is that what you get from what you read? 10 cent increase over 3three years? Everyone was happy. This is shinning? If you we're asked to do some of the things they were, you would wet your pants! So go on and keep diving your ditches. They never complained about you, even if they have to save your worthless Ass.
10cts is alot when you're only worth 3. Baahahahaha! here comes the plunger bowl floater. Come and srubb my toilet,and I'll let you jig for nickles.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

zipp wrote:
So sleep easy for the next time you call 911. Keep on blaming these people for all of your problems.
Sleep ez cuz the nurse is coming to change your sqwishy diaper.Bahhahahahaha! Call 911!Call 911! zippys diaper is full! He can't change himself.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Look at what you guys are doing to the state correctional staff. They are getting the he'll cut out of them! Why don't we just go ahead and close them down. Perhaps you would be interested in adoption? And the only thing that should be in that toilet is your face!
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

zipp wrote:
Let's remember that these people agreed to all of the cuts when they were originally proposed. What they did not agree to was the stripping of the Unions. Also what many people do not understand is that they save their on money for their own retirement. It's not coming out of your pocket. Even maybe you think it is. Many of these people the first responders and such, have very important jobs. Are these jobs more important than yours? Sometimes, yes. That doesn't mean that your job is meaningless. The interesting paradigm is that these people care about others and helping others. You care about yourself. Enough said.
Well it is true that I don't care that your diaper is full. But you can call the nurse. Bahahahahaha!
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

You say I have a full diaper. Lol. You have sand In your vagina. Lol
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is true that I don't care that your diaper is full. But you can call the nurse. Bahahahahaha!
Wow, you are just loaded with thoughtful responses aren't you? so that's what baggers are reduced to now. Sorry, it must really hurt.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hey, he started it! Lol. I think there's a disconnect with some of the things going on.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is true that I don't care that your diaper is full. But you can call the nurse. Bahahahahaha!
That fact that you don't care is obvious unless it concerns you directly. You chose not to get the education or training to get a better paying job, so might as well hold someone else responsible
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
That fact that you don't care is obvious unless it concerns you directly. You chose not to get the education or training to get a better paying job, so might as well hold someone else responsible
I am uneducated when it comes to suckling on the goverment teat and asking others to carry me ,Cry ,Cry, Cry! I am zippy and the people of the state of Wisc. owe me a hand out. Everyone who works hard and suceeds owes me!
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Our "great" Governor Walker now believes investing more in education and public transportation is a good thing. He's undecided on whether tax breaks will come as a result of "balancing" the budget, but believes some wort of tax break is warranted. Too bad both his ideas for tax breaks are limited to home owners. I guess the renters of WIsconsin don't figure into the equation.

A class act, this one.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

zipp wrote:
Look at what you guys are doing to the state correctional staff. They are getting the he'll cut out of them! Why don't we just go ahead and close them down. Perhaps you would be interested in adoption? And the only thing that should be in that toilet is your face!
We should all get second jobs to pay for the cry baby Dept.of Corr. pay hikes. Maybe the people who work hard and pay taxes can just eat crackers and catsup so you state employees can all retire at 50ty. We owe you!!! If you don't like your state of Wi. job the learn some skills and get real employment. Try a new no whining life style.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

zipp wrote:
Jaimie are you a veteran?
You seen my name on a Veteran mailing router and freaked out? My Father and most all the men in the family was. My Father is classified under contract, "Property of US NAVY", My birth is classifed "Product of US NAVY"

I have some complications and dreams. Something they injected in them they called a VITAMIN daily. Some people when they get around me think I do cocaine or speed, because their system speeds up and Hockey players love that feel.

NO

Hockey players should hang around a US AIRFORCES daughter from the 1960s now that would be real fast.
zipp

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>We should all get second jobs to pay for the cry baby Dept.of Corr. pay hikes. Maybe the people who work hard and pay taxes can just eat crackers and catsup so you state employees can all retire at 50ty. We owe you!!! If you don't like your state of Wi. job the learn some skills and get real employment. Try a new no whining life style.
Your not even able to engage in thoughtful discussion on the issue, just rhetoric and repetitive mudslinging.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,661 - 5,680 of6,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gillett Discussions

Search the Gillett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr Putz 450
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
Giblitt Apr '14 Deh Kentucky coach 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Oconto Falls - Community Garden Proposal Survey Mar '14 BrittIver 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gillett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gillett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE