Teachers show support for Obama on bu...

Teachers show support for Obama on bus tour

There are 8 comments on the SeacoastOnline story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Teachers show support for Obama on bus tour. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

Teachers from New Hampshire and Massachusetts made a stop in the Seacoast on Wednesday as part of a statewide tour to tout President Obama's commitment to education.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Considering how Obama has "romanced" unions over the past 3 years, I'm surprised any of the working class people continue to stick up for him.
Bobby

Needham, MA

#2 Aug 23, 2012

His commitment to education is only to get your vote, all talk, but no money, and I don't want to hear from union teachers ,more tax money.
BrandX

California City, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2012
How come when I see Anderson Cooper on the news, I see a mans sex organ in his mouth? Because Obama said it's the right thing to do. Obama said only two people have the best health care, me because i'm president and illegal aliens because it's free. Hey Obama, without jobs for Americans your Obamacare is NOTHING. Only a fool would put illegal aliens before Americans. Obamas failed economy is because of illegal aliens sponsored by democrats. Thats right give the mexican drug cartel one hundred thousand assault weapons to kill Americans. The drug cartel are now working all over the United States under Obamas watch sponsored by democrats. Our constitution has been trashed by this piece of black garbage and his samesex democrats and undocumented democrats. Yes we can sure see how Obama made things worse off. I'm voting for the other puppet. Americans first, not illegal aliens. And you wonder why our economy is FCKED. Even the military hates Obama. While Obama and Romney accuse each other of fraud and proof of citizenship, Ron Paul said we need to put the military on our borders NOW!!!
BrandX

California City, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Thousands of illegal aliens all over our nation are signing up for Obamas right to work before Americans, sponsored by democrats. No jobs for Americans, only illegal aliens because Obama and his democrats said it's the right thing to do. Ok yeah right, put illegal alien criminals to work, but not Americans. Man there is something really wrong with that for sure.
BrandX

California City, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Obama throws our constitution in the toilet and said it's the right thing to do and the democrats applauded that. And now we are about to be over ran by millions and millions more illegal aliens, because Obama said it's the right thing to do. He didn't fix the problem because he is the problem. How much do you love and care about your abused country?? You get what you vote for. A vote for Obama is a vote for millions and millions of more illegal aliens and your going to foot the bill for the take over. They are already comming because Obama said it's the right thing to do. Obama puts illegal aliens, same sex marriage and Obamacare before our failed economy. It's apart of the take over. Where are all the jobs Osama???
BrandX

California City, CA

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Sorry typo....ment to say Obama.
BrandX

California City, CA

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Obama said to the American people that illegal aliens are only taking our high paying construction jobs and farming. I am a carpenter and he let them take away my job four years ago. This is so so wrong. They have taken over every trade in residential and commercial construction, while Americans are wondering how our own leaders have turned into corrupt moron jerks, turning their backs to us. Lets give the other puppet a try. At least Romney said he would make them self deport so Americans can go back to work. Obama said he would open the borders so more will come. Anyone can see the damage done from letting 50 million undocumented illegal alien criminals into our country to take away all of our jobs. They give you the third degree at the airport while letting millions come thrugh our borders unchecked. California has been taken over and is broke because of it. The crime is unexceptable. Nevada is still turning into a ghost town because they took in the most illegal aliens like California. Most states are doing something about it, but California and Nevada are not. Both states are broke and can't even be governed anymore. Gasoline right now in California is 435 a gallon. The food prices are unaffordable. Obama keeps saying it's the right thing to do. Yeah right!!
Disturbed

Colchester, CT

#8 Aug 28, 2012
If School Teachers are barred from allowing students the "I Pledge Allegiance, to the Flag, of the United States of America...."
.... then they have no business opening their mouth or trying to brainwash our next generation of "Taxpayers" (or future welfare and medicaid moochers).

She should be fired.

.... and besides.... what's "Barry" going to do when he runs out of "Taxpayers" to keep the welfare folks in free housing and on food stamps?

.... where's the incentive for anyone in the next generation to work hard, study hard, get a good job and then just pay 1/2 of it in taxes back to support their lazy next door neighbors that are getting a free ride and allowed to send their kids to schools in "nicer" (formerly drug & violence free) neighborhoods ....

Why won't "Barry" show the REAL statistics of what's really going on in America.

How come nobody is reporting (Nationally) about the "Flash Mobs" of Whites getting robbed & beaten by groups of little organized thugs that cry "racism" everytime they get caught committing a crime.

If you want Respect in America, then you need to earn it and start taking care of your own children rather than having taxpayers feed and clothe them for you as well as give them every opportunity (and more) to get a real education?

How about we start off slowly .... we'll simply take each and every mother that (a) can't pay for her medical bills for giving birth to a child and (b) puts "Unknown" down for the father of the child.
- put the Mother and Child's DNA "on file"
- bounce it against the National DNA Database of Criminals and start collecting DNA and processing it into the system of every person committing a crime.
- REFUSE WELFARE (of any type) to any criminals.
- Start a "Debit Account" of each and every person that collects "welfare", etc. and simply deduct that amount from any future Social Security Benefits and don't issue any tax refunds to them either.
- more kids should not equate to more money being given to the parent(s).
- offer "free sterilization" clinics for any/all men and women and charge a higher tax rate (less benefits) along with a "reduced welfare entitlement" to any person that can't afford to feed the kids they already have and yet still get pregnant or get someone pregnant afterwards.
- how about "NO BENEFITS" to any illegals/undocumented persons.
- REQUIRE VALID STATE/FEDERAL PICTURE I.D. for each and every "Voter".
- Require EVERY State/Federal I.D. to contain a "Citizenship Status" code.
- Also, for alcoholics, a simple "Check Mark" to indicate whether or not a Liquor Store or Bar/Restaurant can sell them alcohol.

.... if you can read this .... thank a teacher .... if you want to disagree with it openly, then thank a Soldier for continuing to serve to protect your rights to "free speech".

.... if any of the above offends you, then you are probably part of the problem and not a part of any solution to the crisis in America.

Last, but not least, each and every person entering the United States illegally is, at that time, committing a FELONY and even those persons entering from Mexico and/or Canada are committing a FELONY for leaving their country illegally even before committing a FELONY for entering the United States.

... simply put as well ... if you don't feed them ... they won't breed them ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school budget cuts and crying woes Apr '16 commander cote 1
Ed Shaughnessy is a big fat geek (Jun '11) Feb '16 Shaughnessy 3
Photography in Laconia NH for contest Feb '16 boxcarjakey 1
News Rubio, averse to risk and to mentioning Trump: ... Feb '16 Raydot 9
News 'Pro-rape' group plans meeting in Portsmouth, p... Feb '16 JULIE 1
News As anniversary of brutal Gilford murder nears, ... (Nov '12) Jun '15 POLECAT 7
News NAMI walk in Concord raises awareness for menta... (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAMI is Pharma 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilford Mortgages