Man, 64, Gets 5 Years For Molesting Child

Full story: NBC 5 Chicago 45
ST. CHARLES, Ill. -- A 64-year-old northwest suburban man will serve five years in prison after pleading guilty to the sexual abuse of a young child in 2007. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unknown

Cape Coral, FL

#44 Jun 1, 2009
I Love You All and Miss You Dearly. You and your family are in my Prayers.
link

Saint Charles, IL

#46 Jun 19, 2009
why dont we learn something here. insted of sending him to prison, cutt of his dick, cause we all know there going to do it again they always do. they do this in iraq, and it works.
isaacsmommy2009

Bartlett, IL

#48 Dec 30, 2009
PEOPLE NEED TO MIND UR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!! I KNOW THIS MAN YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT AND THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE FOUND!!! AND THE LITTLE GIRL IS CHANGING HER STORY AND NOW SHE IS SAYING THAT HER FATHER WAS THE ONE TOUCHING HER! HER FATHER WAS THE ONE WHO SET THIS MAN UP SO WHEN THE LITTLE GIRL DID SAY SOMETHING HE WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT! SO SHUT THE HELL UP IF U DON'T KNO THE WHOLE STORY!
leave my grandpa alone

Bartlett, IL

#50 Dec 30, 2009
i am just so saddend by all the terrible comments left on here by all u people who don't know the story this man is my grandpa he has never ever touched any of us the only thing he ever did was pat our butts and tell me what parent/grandparent doesn't do that....i love him with all my heart and its so terrible what u all are saying

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#52 Jan 19, 2010
Pamela wrote:
Hey, to bad you have no clue of the case, only the lord has the power to judge, did you know that the girls father is actually the prediator????? Guess not, pray to god you don't get accused of something you are actually innocent of. For your information, this is my father!! If you are true believers, you would know that this man only has to answer to God and that this poor girl is still living with her preditor... Her own father. Take that assholes!!
What did Jesus do to the sexual sinners in the Bible?...oh yeah, showed mercy on them and said "go and sin no more"

...Which is what they usually do.

Sex offenders are amongst the lowest risk of all felons to fuck up a second time. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/

But they sure are useful to politicians for scaring and impressing the masses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilberts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies... Oct 19 Anonymous 1
Do You Know Stephanie Craig? Oct 16 busybody 1
Elgin Community College Prof. Charged With Assault (Jan '10) Oct 14 met 11
Cinema 12, Rotary Club present free "Scooby-Doo... Oct 11 Alex Valdez 1
strong woman Oct 6 kittylicker469 1
Traveling zoo owner represents herself in civil... Oct 3 Educated 1
Fired for Facebook Posts Sep 30 Retired 99 1
Gilberts Dating
Find my Match

Gilberts Jobs