TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#8839 Apr 3, 2012
TRYING is TOUCHED!!! Glad, thrilled, pleased, and happy, that it went well!

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8840 Apr 3, 2012
TRYING wrote:
TRYING is TOUCHED!!!
Don't make me say it.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Key West, FL

#8841 Apr 3, 2012
Peaches1943 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing just great, GS. Just busy with my little pooch, since her surgery. You doing OK? Enjoying the weather?
It has been terrible hot here. I am doing very well.

“It's not a Joke~”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8842 Apr 3, 2012
Michelle 777 wrote:
Just had lunch, never thought I would have the opportunity to meet with my wonderful friends hope and peaches. We are still sitting here having a blast. I thank God for wonderful friends laci ann, hope, and peaches. You all are very special people and you all three are so sweet.
Thank you M777, going to miss you while you are gone. Be safe and love to you my friend.

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Location hidden

#8843 Apr 3, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you M777, going to miss you while you are gone. Be safe and love to you my friend.
Going to miss so much to:)

“It's not a Joke~”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8844 Apr 3, 2012
Michelle 777 wrote:
<quoted text>Going to miss so much to:)
Well the trip to NY will prove interesting for you I am sure. I pray the traveling will be safe. Pray for safety as we travel as well.

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8845 Apr 3, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the trip to NY will prove interesting for you I am sure. I pray the traveling will be safe. Pray for safety as we travel as well.
Yes Laci, you will be traveling to. Praying Prayer Mercies on both of you.

“It's not a Joke~”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8846 Apr 3, 2012
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Laci, you will be traveling to. Praying Prayer Mercies on both of you.
Thank you HOPE. It is good to get away for a few days, even better to get back home. I am glad God will be watching over all of us, that He will and always has been in control of our lives.

“It's not a Joke~”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8847 Apr 3, 2012
Good night my friends, I am shutting down love and prayers you all.

I know, I know this post will bring bad judge-its. LOL, whats new? LOL! I am blessed.....

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#8848 Apr 3, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you HOPE. It is good to get away for a few days, even better to get back home. I am glad God will be watching over all of us, that He will and always has been in control of our lives.
So True! Amen

“It's not a Joke~”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8849 Apr 3, 2012
to you all...

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#8850 Apr 3, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Good night my friends, I am shutting down love and prayers you all.
I know, I know this post will bring bad judge-its. LOL, whats new? LOL! I am blessed.....
Goodnight Laci.....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8851 Apr 3, 2012
Good night, Jim Bob.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#8852 Apr 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, I leave my leg off and hop. I have to put my stump behind my left leg to keep my balance. I understand, it's funny. When people laugh, I do too. You can't help it.
You're a very strong young lady!
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#8853 Apr 3, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
Good night, Jim Bob.
Good night, Mary Ellen.
1 post removed

“God Loves Ilks!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8855 Apr 3, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night, Mary Ellen.
Good night, Elizabeth!
1 post removed

“What game?”

Location hidden

#8857 Apr 4, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a very strong young lady!
I'm not really but I've been trained to overcome that.

Always remember: The body will follow the head.

“Search For Truth”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8858 Apr 4, 2012
Alphabet wrote:
<quoted text>
I had posted this few days ago, but you obviously by-passed it.
You constantly speak about the original sin.
Didn't Jesus say on the cross about the two thieves "Forgive them Father, for they don't know what they are doing"? Doesn't that mean that if you don't know what you are doing, you can not commit sin and/or your sin is forgiven?
Did Adam and Eve commit sin, if they didn't know good and evil and their hearts were like newborn babies? Can a baby commit sin? It is clear therefore that they didn't. Even if they committed sin, it was certainly not intentional and it was due to their lack of knowledge. They didn't even know they were naked, as it appears from the relevant God's question to them.
So how come that an easily forgivable action, can pass on to generations as the world's greatest sin which is responsible for death, diseases etc., and requires an extraordinary sacrifice?
After all wasn't Jesus himself in the Garden of Eden, as you believe? Wasn't the same Jesus who said many years later "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing"?
In the second case Jesus forgave the people who crucified God (for they didn't know), but in the case of Adam and Eve you want us to believe that two persons who knew nothing of evil and their hearts were like newborns, could never be forgiven because they ate a forbidden fruit?
Are you looking for idiots?
Care to answer or you will hide once again?
Just as I thought. The great author and preacher went hiding again.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#8859 Apr 4, 2012
Alphabet wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. The great author and preacher went hiding again.
He may have been inspired. He's writing or writhing.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#8860 Apr 4, 2012
I seeJesus wrote:
You do not need to be a Christian to appreciate this video.
I shed a tear......maybe you will too.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/W86jlvrG54o...
What a story.....what a mom......what a young man who smiles with all he went through.
That's weird,a man of Iraqi origin talking as if he was born and raised in "Down Under" but then I have heard a lot more stranger like a guy white as a bed sheet talking like he's from the hood as if he was black.

Anyhow,he can sing although he could have picked a better song.
I can't imagine life without Heaven or Christ but I sure would like to imagine a life without a Hell and all the things that comes out of it.
I can imagine a world without religion but without God there is no world to imagine nor life for that matter.

I believe that greed is the number one cause for poverty.
For as long as humankind exists there will never be true peace on Earth because of so many different beliefs and the never-ending conquest for absolute power and material wealth over others.
Only the Lord can bring true peace within our selves if we let him.

The Lord is firm in what he stands for and who he is and its more important that we love one another as brothers and sisters than to hound each other over what God hates and what we don't believe in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word game (Jun '12) 3 min SWAMP WITCH 1,412
Word Association... (Jun '12) 7 min SWAMP WITCH 2,751
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 min SWAMP WITCH 10,967
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 11 min SWAMP WITCH 5,810
Poll Who likes or new president? (Apr '09) 12 hr TRYING-_3 32
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) Wed LIL OLE ME 171

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance