“My grandkids, my heartbeat”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8817 Apr 3, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she heals soon and if it doesn't work there is always amputation. I've seen a few three legged dogs that can get around as well as the ones with four legs. There is a guy who comes to the park all the time with a three legged Boston Terrier, it runs and play just like the other dogs.
The vet will probably be able to tell me more Friday, I hope she OK too, she's so sweet. But she was really grouchy after she was fixed, for about a week. I guess losing those hormones, LOL, but she's alright now.

“My grandkids, my heartbeat”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8818 Apr 3, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea. Did I tell you that we will be keeping Maddy for about a week, starting sometime today, as soon as they get here with her. Her mother has to have some surgery and since she loves visiting us and I'm her idol :P and all they asked if we could keep her while her mother is in hospital and stuff. LMAO, both of her grandmothers are soooo jealous. So, I have to come up with little kid Easter idea quick because she will be here for that nice plagiarized holiday.:P
I love kids, they are so interesting and loveable, and say the funniest things, have a great time with her!

“My grandkids, my heartbeat”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8819 Apr 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Peaches?
I'm doing just great, GS. Just busy with my little pooch, since her surgery. You doing OK? Enjoying the weather?

“My grandkids, my heartbeat”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8820 Apr 3, 2012
papa dog wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless you peaches,glad you back.
Thanks Papa Dog. Thanks for praying for my brother and Brother-in-law, they are both doing exceptionally well. I hope your sister -in-law is doing well too. After so many years in-laws just become family too, sometime, LOL

“Keep your eyes on Israel”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8821 Apr 3, 2012
You do not need to be a Christian to appreciate this video.

I shed a tear......maybe you will too.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/W86jlvrG54o...

What a story.....what a mom......what a young man who smiles with all he went through.

“Keep your eyes on Israel”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8822 Apr 3, 2012
Alphabet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have proven again that you are a dishonest person.
The discussion was whether the sins of the parents are the reasons children get diseases.
And you said: "THEY WON'T BE......they will punished for their own sins.....but it will be the fault of the parents....for not teaching them about Christ."
Unless you didn't understand what the heck we were talking about, as usual.
In a way we do.....for if Adam had not sinned....there would be no disease or death in this world.

Adam and his rebellion.....brought the curse we now live under.

BUT IT IS A BLESSING ALSO.

Yes.....DEATH IS A BLESSING>

For it is the only way to be with Father God for ETERNITY and LIVE FOREVER where every tear is wiped away until the rapture comes.....death is our vehicle to live forever.

As always, you focus on the part of life that is but a VAPOR.

But I have my sights on the life that lasts FOREVER.

Dishonest?

No.....I say you are a slanderer.....and you posts proves that every time you post to me.

God bless you.

“My grandkids, my heartbeat”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8823 Apr 3, 2012
I seeJesus wrote:
You do not need to be a Christian to appreciate this video.
I shed a tear......maybe you will too.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/W86jlvrG54o...
What a story.....what a mom......what a young man who smiles with all he went through.
Bombs can take off limbs, but they can't kill the human spirit. Wonderful video, thanks I see Jesus. Very touching!

“Search For Truth”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8824 Apr 3, 2012
I seeJesus wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way we do.....for if Adam had not sinned....there would be no disease or death in this world.
Adam and his rebellion.....brought the curse we now live under.
BUT IT IS A BLESSING ALSO.
Yes.....DEATH IS A BLESSING>
For it is the only way to be with Father God for ETERNITY and LIVE FOREVER where every tear is wiped away until the rapture comes.....death is our vehicle to live forever.
As always, you focus on the part of life that is but a VAPOR.
But I have my sights on the life that lasts FOREVER.
Dishonest?
No.....I say you are a slanderer.....and you posts proves that every time you post to me.
God bless you.
I had posted this few days ago, but you obviously by-passed it.

You constantly speak about the original sin.

Didn't Jesus say on the cross about the two thieves "Forgive them Father, for they don't know what they are doing"? Doesn't that mean that if you don't know what you are doing, you can not commit sin and/or your sin is forgiven?

Did Adam and Eve commit sin, if they didn't know good and evil and their hearts were like newborn babies? Can a baby commit sin? It is clear therefore that they didn't. Even if they committed sin, it was certainly not intentional and it was due to their lack of knowledge. They didn't even know they were naked, as it appears from the relevant God's question to them.

So how come that an easily forgivable action, can pass on to generations as the world's greatest sin which is responsible for death, diseases etc., and requires an extraordinary sacrifice?

After all wasn't Jesus himself in the Garden of Eden, as you believe? Wasn't the same Jesus who said many years later "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing"?

In the second case Jesus forgave the people who crucified God (for they didn't know), but in the case of Adam and Eve you want us to believe that two persons who knew nothing of evil and their hearts were like newborns, could never be forgiven because they ate a forbidden fruit?

Are you looking for idiots?

Care to answer or you will hide once again?

“Search For Truth”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8825 Apr 3, 2012
Typo: Didn't Jesus say on the cross about the two thieves =Didn't Jesus say on the cross between the two thieves

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8826 Apr 3, 2012
Alphabet wrote:
Typo: Didn't Jesus say on the cross about the two thieves =Didn't Jesus say on the cross between the two thieves
Watch out you will get a video and in his words "you will like it even if you are not a Christian."

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8827 Apr 3, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea. Did I tell you that we will be keeping Maddy for about a week, starting sometime today, as soon as they get here with her. Her mother has to have some surgery and since she loves visiting us and I'm her idol :P and all they asked if we could keep her while her mother is in hospital and stuff. LMAO, both of her grandmothers are soooo jealous. So, I have to come up with little kid Easter idea quick because she will be here for that nice plagiarized holiday.:P
I hope you have a blast.

“Search For Truth”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8828 Apr 3, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out you will get a video and in his words "you will like it even if you are not a Christian."
Lol!! Very good!!

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8829 Apr 3, 2012
Just had lunch, never thought I would have the opportunity to meet with my wonderful friends hope and peaches. We are still sitting here having a blast. I thank God for wonderful friends laci ann, hope, and peaches. You all are very special people and you all three are so sweet.

“What do you see?”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8830 Apr 3, 2012
I seeJesus wrote:
You do not need to be a Christian to appreciate this video.

I shed a tear......maybe you will too.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/W86jlvrG54o...

What a story.....what a mom......what a young man who smiles with all he went through.
Silly, non-Christians don't have normal emotions - or tear ducts.

“My grandkids, my heartbeat”

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8831 Apr 3, 2012
Michelle 777 wrote:
Just had lunch, never thought I would have the opportunity to meet with my wonderful friends hope and peaches. We are still sitting here having a blast. I thank God for wonderful friends laci ann, hope, and peaches. You all are very special people and you all three are so sweet.
I had a great time too, Michelle777. Can't wait till we do it again. Have fun on your trip tomorrow, get in touch when you get back. Love you!

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8832 Apr 3, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea. Did I tell you that we will be keeping Maddy for about a week, starting sometime today, as soon as they get here with her. Her mother has to have some surgery and since she loves visiting us and I'm her idol :P and all they asked if we could keep her while her mother is in hospital and stuff. LMAO, both of her grandmothers are soooo jealous. So, I have to come up with little kid Easter idea quick because she will be here for that nice plagiarized holiday.:P
Oh,that girl loves you.You and Bryan will have a blast.Just hide your make-up.Kids love pinatas.Just be careful with the stick, if you get one.My grandson likes treasure hunts also.I always get a small box and put goodies in it,then hide it.I make him up about 10-12 clues.He's starting to read some,but before he could,I drew the clues.Or took pictures.That's still one of his favorites.But eggs are always great for them:)Whatever you do,she will have a great time.She adores you...Lil,don't get the grannies after you.LOL.

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8833 Apr 3, 2012
Rorschach Mask wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, non-Christians don't have normal emotions - or tear ducts.
LOL.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8834 Apr 3, 2012
Michelle 777 wrote:
Just had lunch, never thought I would have the opportunity to meet with my wonderful friends hope and peaches. We are still sitting here having a blast. I thank God for wonderful friends laci ann, hope, and peaches. You all are very special people and you all three are so sweet.
"Michelle 777" Sorry! I just found this post and wanted to say the feeling is mutual. I am so glad we spent a fun filled day with each other. I had a blast too. All of you made my day! Best time I've had in a long time. Hope you have a safe trip tomorrow, and have a good time. We will all see you when you get back. Love Ya!

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8835 Apr 3, 2012
Peaches1943 wrote:
<quoted text> I had a great time too, Michelle777. Can't wait till we do it again. Have fun on your trip tomorrow, get in touch when you get back. Love you!
Will do love ya to.

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8836 Apr 3, 2012
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>"Michelle 777" Sorry! I just found this post and wanted to say the feeling is mutual. I am so glad we spent a fun filled day with each other. I had a blast too. All of you made my day! Best time I've had in a long time. Hope you have a safe trip tomorrow, and have a good time. We will all see you when you get back. Love Ya!
Yes it was so fun. You are so fun to be around we for sure have to do this more often. I am glad you had a good time. love ya to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 6 hr Crazy Jae 4,718
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Crazy Jae 5,314
word association (Mar '08) 6 hr Crazy Jae 2,524
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 7 hr honeymylove 8,605
church going hypocrisy 19 hr Pastor LDM 11
New Game ***Last Word ++ 2 (Mar '12) 22 hr Analog man 272
Scott Allen Cline (Apr '13) Tue ex wife 24
Gilbert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gilbert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gilbert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gilbert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick