First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Broken dreams

Rupert, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Why do single women want relationships with married men?
ThinksitsPatheti c

Kermit, WV

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Broken dreams wrote:
Why do single women want relationships with married men?
Because they have no heart. All they care about are themselves, not the people who will be hurt by their actions. And def. not about what God thinks of what they are doing.
guess who

Matewan, WV

#3 Feb 27, 2012
i think its not saying much for your self on either side for the married man or single woman and maybe they just want to be a home wrecker isnt that what people are out for anymore church or not.
wife

New York, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Those are homewreckers just out for cash and anything they can get. A free ride so to speak. Isn't that right kristy Hatfield?? Wow you really worked it hard there at the end of '11.
Gilbert girl

Matewan, WV

#5 Feb 27, 2012
When a single woman chooses to date a married man, she generally prefers someone who has lot's of money and successful. Such dates ensure that she is entertained in style and perhaps even indulged with expensive gifts from time to time. Besides the attraction of a rich lover, older married men also possess great deal of confidence and self-assurance that come with experience. This can be extremely attractive to single women who have been with young single men in the past and been put off by their brash, insecure and callow behavior.There are thus several reasons why single women may prefer married men when it comes to dating and companionship. It may have to do with fulfilling a need in the woman’s own personality or it may be because of certain qualities that her married lover seems to possess. However before getting into such a relationship, a woman needs to be clear about the expectations and obligations it entails since like every other relationship the one between a single woman and her married lover too has its own perks and pitfalls.
cotton candy

Belfry, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Gilbert girl wrote:
When a single woman chooses to date a married man, she generally prefers someone who has lot's of money and successful. Such dates ensure that she is entertained in style and perhaps even indulged with expensive gifts from time to time. Besides the attraction of a rich lover, older married men also possess great deal of confidence and self-assurance that come with experience. This can be extremely attractive to single women who have been with young single men in the past and been put off by their brash, insecure and callow behavior.There are thus several reasons why single women may prefer married men when it comes to dating and companionship. It may have to do with fulfilling a need in the womanÂ’s own personality or it may be because of certain qualities that her married lover seems to possess. However before getting into such a relationship, a woman needs to be clear about the expectations and obligations it entails since like every other relationship the one between a single woman and her married lover too has its own perks and pitfalls.
Makes so much sense!
Jake the Snake

Kannapolis, NC

#7 Feb 28, 2012
....and the Pills....
Cornfusius

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Gilbert girl wrote:
When a single woman chooses to date a married man, she generally prefers someone who has lot's of money and successful. Such dates ensure that she is entertained in style and perhaps even indulged with expensive gifts from time to time. Besides the attraction of a rich lover, older married men also possess great deal of confidence and self-assurance that come with experience. This can be extremely attractive to single women who have been with young single men in the past and been put off by their brash, insecure and callow behavior.There are thus several reasons why single women may prefer married men when it comes to dating and companionship. It may have to do with fulfilling a need in the woman’s own personality or it may be because of certain qualities that her married lover seems to possess. However before getting into such a relationship, a woman needs to be clear about the expectations and obligations it entails since like every other relationship the one between a single woman and her married lover too has its own perks and pitfalls.
I wood like to thank Dr. Phil fer gittin on here an ecsplainin the finer details of how single gals think. I fer one would like to heer yer opinyun on this kweshton. Is BIGFOOT reel? Pleez be as onnest as ya kan.
SHAME ON HER

Gilbert, WV

#9 Feb 29, 2012
Broken dreams wrote:
Why do single women want relationships with married men?
HUM! Can you say---PILL SLUT-----
Amber

Gilbert, WV

#10 Mar 2, 2012
Cornfusius wrote:
<quoted text>I wood like to thank Dr. Phil fer gittin on here an ecsplainin the finer details of how single gals think. I fer one would like to heer yer opinyun on this kweshton. Is BIGFOOT reel? Pleez be as onnest as ya kan.
it seriously is so sad that you cant spell any better than this! i dont know how you can even figure out how to work a computer to even get on this site? seeing how your spelling and the way you want to put your words, you remind me of my 7 year old sister NO actually she can spell WAY BETTER THAN THIS! like i said its just really sad!!!! and its crazy that someone like you could EVER think YOU could get on here and make someone look bad?..lol its just crazy to me!!!!
If its so true

Paintsville, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2012
these girls look for money and pills. Its seems like they have no respect for themselves or their children that's if they have any but most pill whor** have kids.

If you watch these girls look for a man that works and has a good job so they can start asking for money. They must be burnt out on drugs because some really do think the man is going to leave the wife but guess what THEY WILL NOT. My little sister went through this and her husband treated her like a queen but little did she no he was cheating but he still treats her like his queen even after the divorce. he told me just the other day it was the biggest mistake he ever made, in away i thought he was telling the truth because he see now grass is not greener on the other side he understands now what he has lost. but the funniest thing is after he was caught then his wife divorce him he never went back to that pill whor** still trying to get my baby sister back.
sorry

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 5, 2012
If its so true wrote:
these girls look for money and pills. Its seems like they have no respect for themselves or their children that's if they have any but most pill whor** have kids.
If you watch these girls look for a man that works and has a good job so they can start asking for money. They must be burnt out on drugs because some really do think the man is going to leave the wife but guess what THEY WILL NOT. My little sister went through this and her husband treated her like a queen but little did she no he was cheating but he still treats her like his queen even after the divorce. he told me just the other day it was the biggest mistake he ever made, in away i thought he was telling the truth because he see now grass is not greener on the other side he understands now what he has lost. but the funniest thing is after he was caught then his wife divorce him he never went back to that pill whor** still trying to get my baby sister back.
Glad he sees that. What about the married women that play a game with married men? They tell these men they love them, then the man treats his wife like dirt while these women and their friends laugh about them and push the men to leave or divroce their wife. It is a head game for them,they never leave their stupid husbands, he has no clue, and a wife and children are shattered by these whores. I have heard of this a lot lately, is disgusts me.
Angie

Rock, WV

#13 Mar 7, 2012
Ashley B. is one of the biggest whores in Gilbert. She meets married men from Yahoo Messenger. And she is also a stalker. She drives by their houses, she follows the men and their wives everywhere. She calls their work. This girl is real bad trouble. She's been known to follow men on their family vacations. Pure trash is what she is.
OMG

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2012
She can't "meet" a man on her own....he has to be there too! You people act like it's all her, but it takes two. I don't know this girl and I don't think it's right of her to go after married men. But the men are also to blame. They know they have a wife at home and maybe a family. So for God's sake quit bitching about this girl!
cupid

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2012
not taking up for cheating because it is not right but on the other hand you never you know what goes on behind closed doors. on this subject i can see both sides of the conversation. two wrongs dont make a right i guess.
Angie

Rupert, WV

#16 Mar 7, 2012
OMG wrote:
She can't "meet" a man on her own....he has to be there too! You people act like it's all her, but it takes two. I don't know this girl and I don't think it's right of her to go after married men. But the men are also to blame. They know they have a wife at home and maybe a family. So for God's sake quit bitching about this girl!
I will never quit bitching about this girl. Yes, it does take two. But we can divorce the men and take everything. The cheating women just sit back and laugh because they haven't lost anything. So as long as I have breath in me then I will "bitch" about this girl all I want. People will know the truth about her. Trashy whore is what she is. The kids are the ones that suffer. I hope she rots in hell. She likes to talk about KARMA alot. I just hope she remembers what she has done when it slaps her in the face.
Gilbert girl

Matewan, WV

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Relationship cheating is a very common occurrence. If you haven’t experienced it yet, there’s a good chance you eventually will. This seems to be partly because people have a hard time being completely honest,Slightly more than half of all married people will cheat on their spouses at some point in their lives. Men apparently cheat more often than women, but the gap isn’t huge.Most of the time cheating does occur, the other spouse doesn’t know about it, with women being in the dark slightly more often than men.tens of millions of people cheat on their primary relationship partners. Cheating is very, very common. Most of the time when people cheat, they hide it from their partners, and they usually succeed in doing so, not because they’re so great at keeping secrets but mainly because their partners fail to recognize and acknowledge the telltale signs.Suffice it to say that cheating is rampant if you get involved in committed relationships or marriage, the odds are better than 50-50 that you’re eventually going to cheat at some point in your life. And you’ll probably hide it from your primary partner, and you’ll probably get away with it. Not everyone defines cheating the same way. Society may condition us to think of cheating a certain way, but deep down we may not feel the same.Would you or your partner find it problematic if you…

Have sexual thoughts about someone else
Stare at someone attractive walking by when you’re with your partner
Look at porn
Masturbate to porn
Masturbate while imagining having sex with someone else
Have sex with your partner while visualizing sex with someone else
Go to a strip club
Get a lap dance
Go dancing with someone you find attractive
Have coffee and a long chat with someone you find attractive
Go out to dinner and a show with someone you find attractive
Hug someone
Cuddle someone
Cuddle someone naked
Go on a vacation with someone
Sleep in the same bed with someone
Give or receive a foot massage
Give or receive a full body massage
Kiss someone lightly
Kiss someone passionately
French kiss someone
Hot chat with someone
Have phone sex with someone
Buy an expensive gift for someone you’re attracted to
Give or receive a hickey
Suck someone’s breasts
Engage in light petting with someone
Engage in heavy petting with someone
Give someone oral sex
Receive oral sex from someone
Have an orgasm with someone
Give someone an orgasm
Have intercourse without having an orgasm
Have intercourse with an orgasm
Have unprotected intercourse
Have a threesome with your partner
Have a threesome without your partner
Say to someone else “I love you” and mean it
Doing any of the above more than once
Doing any of the above more than once with the same person
Do any of the above with a member of the same sex
Do any of the above without telling your primary partner about it beforehand
Do any of the above without telling your primary partner at all.
JUST WONDERING

Hanover, WV

#18 Mar 7, 2012
Angie wrote:
Ashley B. is one of the biggest whores in Gilbert. She meets married men from Yahoo Messenger. And she is also a stalker. She drives by their houses, she follows the men and their wives everywhere. She calls their work. This girl is real bad trouble. She's been known to follow men on their family vacations. Pure trash is what she is.
What is Ashley's las name .There are way to many Ashley's in Gilbert.
liveingilbert

Danville, WV

#19 Mar 8, 2012
the girls that want married men is because they can trap them...that way they can get what they want..and when they use them up or dont get what they want..the trap is spung..one one wins..i feel bad for the mans wife. she is always the one hurt the most
Wifey

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2012
So true, 90% of men who have anything with there wife will never leave them. They get drawn in by the exciment of "the strange" lol. But they don't want to keep it, just try it out for a little while. And the first time thease girls go asking for cash or whatever rewards they think are due to them, or playing there helpless poor me games, the man knows he's in trouble lol. And most will risk getting caught and being able to stay with there wife then giving to much to thease girls. There family is more important to them, when it comes to there kids wife and kids needs or HERS, guess who's gonna get what they want? And guess who's going to get mad and start making attempts to contact the wife or make her self seen??? Yep. Poor lil whore who didn't get what she wanted ha!!ha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastic flowers 1 hr Carl 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr mtyek 1,260
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 17 hr luci 4,496
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 18 hr luci 9,805
Word game (Jun '12) 18 hr luci 1,099
~God's Timing Is Always On Time~ 19 hr TRYING_3 22
Coal Miners 20 hr wowowowowow 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages