man found dead in doublewide on gilbe...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FORUM GAL

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2008
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont get on here and say that your name is Larry Bradford! How damn crazzy is that! Everyone knows that Larry Bradfors probably doesnt even know they have invinted computers,much less know how to friggin talk on one! Thats mean to put his name on here as your own! Your a dumbass!
=)
Asc
Dont know who posted this but it made me laugh for the very first time today.
billijean

United States

#22 Dec 9, 2008
randall was a big druggie long before he got divorced from his first wife hell he been drugging forat least 25 years or longer who was his problem then
Kirsten

Gilbert, WV

#23 Dec 9, 2008
Well I'm telling you right now don't be starting anything on my aunt. She wasn't his problem she divorced him because he was the problem. But since he's been with Rebecca he don't have a pot to piss in. She's wrecked his life and I don't care who reads this it's the truth.
billijean

United States

#24 Dec 9, 2008
im telling you right now too i wasnt saying your aunt was his problem he has always been his biggest problem
yea

United States

#25 Dec 9, 2008
he wasn't on drugs half as bad as he is now when he was with rhonda.......rhonda tryed to help randall in every way she could yes i know he was on drugs back then to but not as bad as now....and thats not what we was talking about we was talking about rebecca doing him the way she does.... billijean you just dont understand what ur saying i mean rebecca beats on him and he cant even hardly get around and she has took everything hes got and sold it or traded it for her habit....he has nothing now he use to have everything......but really i don't blame him for being worse on drugs now if it was me i would prob. kill my self if i had to put up with her and go though what he does.....theres no reason for anyone to be teated that way....
bushhhh

United States

#26 Dec 9, 2008
byyy heckkkk i gotta go seee beckkkk.......
brittany Robinette

Verner, WV

#27 Dec 22, 2012
Well randal is my dads brother and i think yall should just drop it about him and his problems if you dont mind, hes not the only person in this world on drugs and aint gnna be the last so please leave ur comments to yourself thank you :)
roy

Verner, WV

#28 Dec 23, 2012
it had been dropped for a little more than 4 yrs
til u brought it back up
anyhow all them robinettes are pill heads
The Adversary

Cedar Rapids, IA

#29 Dec 23, 2012
sweet girl wrote:
Hey Kristen who are you to talk about anyone? All you do is chase married men and have just as many faults about you as the next person. Randall was on drugs long before he ever met the one he is married to. It's not her fault he is on drugs. He is old enough to know what he wants. If he wants rid if her then let him get his divorce no one us holding a gun to his head and stopping him from getting it. Why don't you keep your big mouth shut.
<quoted text>
Have to agree on the fact he was on drugs long before his second wife came along. He needs to be arrested like some of the other drug dealers have been, yet for some strange reason this man has been allowed to continue his drug dealing while others are apprehended and jailed. Why is this? He presents a danger to the decent residents on Gilbert Creek. I understand he has people coming all hours of the day and night, undoubtedly to buy drugs.
The Adversary

Cedar Rapids, IA

#30 Dec 23, 2012
brittany Robinette wrote:
Well randal is my dads brother and i think yall should just drop it about him and his problems if you dont mind, hes not the only person in this world on drugs and aint gnna be the last so please leave ur comments to yourself thank you :)
Sorry you are caught in the middle but the fact is something needs to be done to put the drug pushers, including Randall, out of business. He has no business selling drugs and destroying lives. Granted, the idiots on drugs ask for them but they couldn't get them if no one sold them. Are you not concerned he may die from his drug usage?
The Adversary

Cedar Rapids, IA

#31 Dec 23, 2012
yea wrote:
he wasn't on drugs half as bad as he is now when he was with rhonda.......rhonda tryed to help randall in every way she could yes i know he was on drugs back then to but not as bad as now....and thats not what we was talking about we was talking about rebecca doing him the way she does.... billijean you just dont understand what ur saying i mean rebecca beats on him and he cant even hardly get around and she has took everything hes got and sold it or traded it for her habit....he has nothing now he use to have everything......but really i don't blame him for being worse on drugs now if it was me i would prob. kill my self if i had to put up with her and go though what he does.....theres no reason for anyone to be teated that way....
What you just said must be true for the story is common knowledge all over the place. Randall has no hope unless he is forced off drugs and he gets rid of this woman, who likewise needs help. He has been on a downward descent since his son died and needs help in the worst way.
Gilbert Girl

Glen Rogers, WV

#32 Jan 4, 2013
Im pretty sure I know all you on here talking about Rebecca and Randell and not that I care much for either of them but I think its wrong to get on here and talk smack about people everyone has some kinda issues,I guess I just prefer the old fashion way,like you got a problem with someone say it to there face or dont say anything! Peace Out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When does pool open 1 hr Old friend 2
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 15 hr Widower 311
Creature 17 hr Wilbur 10
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Thu luci 10,972
Poll Who likes or new president? (Apr '09) Thu Willhe Wantmore 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) Mar 22 LIL OLE ME 171

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance