Brian Gibson pre trial felon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just

Pikeville, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2013
True she loved him as is well I guess in the war od dope heads in Gilbert it's getting worse than long branch
Someone

Gilbert, WV

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Whether they are dope heads or not, abortion ABSOLUTELY is not the answer...She could have adopted the aby to a family that cant have a baby...That is nothing but legalized MURDER!!!!!!!
just

Red Jacket, WV

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Depends on how u look at it murderer or perhaps it maybe adopted into the wrong hands its all judgemental.
LESSON GIVER

Gilbert, WV

#24 Feb 22, 2013
Jason why dont you and brian get a life .And get off the tit .your mom has done her job that was to raise you so leave her alone. O by the way i hope he does go to prison she needs a break.Maybe you need to go to you need to enroll my class i give. on man lesson punk.Well im done i have better things to do with my time . Got two man lessons to give o by the way titty baby remember the first man lessons is on the house
The truth

Chapmanville, WV

#25 Feb 22, 2013
I guess Brian will not be going anywhere. Heard he is working around the court house for a couple of months doing what ever they tell him to do. Go figure.
i know

Ransom, KY

#26 Feb 27, 2013
Both pricks need to brian more than jbird prison at times help or REHAB Brian dated my sister and use to beat her all the time
opine

Bluefield, WV

#27 Feb 27, 2013
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
wow wonder why she aborted the baby? lets see because it was the best option,because jason has never worked a day in his life and cant care for himself much less a child,maybe she couldnt do it on her own,sometimes abortion is the best option esp. if you look at the quality of life the baby will have so dont put steph down for making the best decision she could with the options she was giving
while it is always a woman's right to choose and whatever decision she made was the best one for herself not for the child adoption would have been the best option and the baby would have had an excellent quality of life. I don't see how putting down Jason is making her look any better. Has she never heard of birth control. Why would someone be so irresponsible as to not take every precaution necessary and if Jason is all these things that you are saying then why would she even be with him? I dont know of any decent woman who would want a man that doesn't work not saying that a man should support the woman either we should all support ourselves be self sufficient and idependent.
just

Pikeville, KY

#28 Feb 28, 2013
opine wrote:
<quoted text>while it is always a woman's right to choose and whatever decision she made was the best one for herself not for the child adoption would have been the best option and the baby would have had an excellent quality of life. I don't see how putting down Jason is making her look any better. Has she never heard of birth control. Why would someone be so irresponsible as to not take every precaution necessary and if Jason is all these things that you are saying then why would she even be with him? I dont know of any decent woman who would want a man that doesn't work not saying that a man should support the woman either we should all support ourselves be self sufficient and idependent.
You answered that yourself ant no decent woman gonna stay I am far from perfect and I had thought Stephaine had wiser up and left his asa as for birth control haven't we all made mistakes no one is trying to make her look good Jason and his brother is TRASH.and stephaine is not far.behind em.
Mr_Brown

Gilbert, WV

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Whatever!
Misdemeanor

Lerona, WV

#30 Mar 20, 2013
First of all, everything that happens in our lives, happens for a reason. It's called a journey. We face obstacles along the way. Is it our place to judge anyone? All any of us can do is pray for the well being of our brothers and sisters. True, we all make choices, good, bad, right or wrong, there is a higher power that is more than willing to help, if we only seek him. The Gibson boys just got caught up in a society, where it's so easy to make the wrong choices. Instead of brow beating, why not offer a kind word, a prayer, or better yet some support? I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this comment, but it's not my place to judge. I will continue to pray for the lost. Especially, the young adults that are our future. Be blessed, everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Money Bums in the Road 4 hr Bill 8
Word Association... (Jun '12) 9 hr luci 2,362
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr luci 10,094
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr luci 4,795
gilbert high school football (Aug '09) 9 hr ProudSon 115
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) 9 hr TRYING_3 258
Renys 10 hr Mud dobber 3

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance