Brian Gibson pre trial felon

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Trouble should be his name!!! Him and his brother have put their mom threw hell...
what I herd

Bruno, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I herd that he was trying to break in someones house in Gilbert Creek last night, and he supp. to had a gun. But something went wrong and it didn't work out the way he wanted it to. He's lucky that he didnt get his brains blown out.
like to know

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2013
no it was at verner payner bottom it was on the scanner
laura

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2013
the reason he has done his mother so bad is becasue she has allowed him to,she upholds him in all of his wrong doings if she would have out his trashy ass out yrs ago and made him live in the real world he may have turned out to be a better person.Not the thug that he is I blame her for him bein the way he is.
jason g

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 30, 2013
well the way i see it is she is our mom n of course she has always been there for us maybe ur moms wasn't there for u but she never upholds us when we are in the wrong yeah brian has his life in a mess but everyone has that person in there family and i say whoever laura is since she won't put a whole name she is probably a bigger piece of shit than me or him, yeah i've lived a wild life but they ain't one person can get on here and say they have heard of me being in trouble in a few years so laura when u want to talk shit about me or brian you leave mom out of it unless you can put your name skank ass, by the way everyone i'm not upholding brian if he done it he needs to do his time but leave mom out of your fuckin mouths
SMH

Gilbert, WV

#6 Jan 30, 2013
I agree with you Jason you have a very good mother and we bring up our children in a way we hope they will go. But just because they don't it does not mean we should turn on backs on them and anyone who would is not much of a mother. So Jason don't let people talk down to you. You are doing good and you have a great Mom
Lori

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Just wanted to make sure no one thought laura was me. Idk who she is but as a friend of the family, I could never say anything bad about Diane. She was always good to me. She is a mother that loves her boys no matter what. She may not agree with what they do but she would never turn her back on them and see them suffer if there was anything she could do to prevent it. You shouldn't judge someone that you don't know or at least been put in that same situation that they are in. She is guilty of loving her boys and that is it.
old friend

Elizabeth, WV

#8 Jan 31, 2013
you people make me sick. is your life that boring that you have to turn to THIS for entertainment? why dont you put your real name on here an let us share our opinions on YOU?!
WONDERER

Gilbert, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2013
jason i know your mom luvs you n brian n a good mother no matter what her kids do will uphold n help anyway she can. jason has brian or you ever been to prison? i know ya both have been to jail. brian is a sick man with sugar n his drug problem do ya think if he went to prison would it help him? i know something happened to ya you havent been in trouble in a while. god bless your mom ever what happens to brian. n jason whats your opinion on your brother if he did it does he need to go to prison? or do ya think he needs jail time only. i know ya know the difference between the two. AND YA DO HAVE A GREAT MOM
whisper

Bruno, WV

#10 Feb 1, 2013
just to make a point....good mothers do not uphold their childrens actions...they raise them the best they can. The actions of a grown up child has nothing to do with the parents. They are grown up...and chose to do what they do. Mothers love them...regardless of their actions...loving someone does not mean that they are condoning their actions...I am postive that she hates the actions.
haha

Lizemores, WV

#11 Feb 1, 2013
lol
Diane Gibson

Gilbert, WV

#12 Feb 1, 2013
laura wrote:
the reason he has done his mother so bad is becasue she has allowed him to,she upholds him in all of his wrong doings if she would have out his trashy ass out yrs ago and made him live in the real world he may have turned out to be a better person.Not the thug that he is I blame her for him bein the way he is.
the bible says judge not least ye be judged if your little mind can comprehend this, i don't play this topix slander games so if you have something to say about me say it to my face, otherwise keep your big mouth shut n i will be praying for you because it's obvious that you need it.
Curious George

Man, WV

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Hey Jason club DJing hasn't been the same...miss u ..guess who???r u behaving ur self? Never hear or see u anymore...Course i don get out much anymore..I went to the club couple months ago and that was the first time n years..The music SUCKED! I had to keep requesting songs to enjoy being there..Haven't been back since. Anyone agree?
just

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
jason g wrote:
well the way i see it is she is our mom n of course she has always been there for us maybe ur moms wasn't there for u but she never upholds us when we are in the wrong yeah brian has his life in a mess but everyone has that person in there family and i say whoever laura is since she won't put a whole name she is probably a bigger piece of shit than me or him, yeah i've lived a wild life but they ain't one person can get on here and say they have heard of me being in trouble in a few years so laura when u want to talk shit about me or brian you leave mom out of it unless you can put your name skank ass, by the way everyone i'm not upholding brian if he done it he needs to do his time but leave mom out of your fuckin mouths
True u have a upholding mom however u may uphold ur children but what happens when your child becomes every nitemare u can think of Brian has always been that he needs to use his needles for his health not fot getting high and yes I to know this just thjnk Jay Bird u know me WELL
know her

Chapmanville, WV

#15 Feb 15, 2013
I know diane shes a great lady. Never judge someone by anothers actions,would you like peoples opinions of you to be based on someone elses actions.
Hey Now

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
You can't blame a parent for a child's actions it's just wrong..my mother raised me up to be a good person but as I got older I went the wrong path it had nothing to do with how I was raised or what traumas I faced as a child and all that other bullshit ppl try to blame their problems for..you are accountable for your own life not nobody else is responsible for how u turn out..I have I known Diane for years and she is a wonderful mother who loves her kids and a true parent will uphold and help their kid in anything
just

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2013
True enough she is a good mother and those two needle pushing pricks of boys not men BOYSwould let the woman live her life not always with them Jason use to be good until Stephanie aborted their baby Brain hang never gave the woman a break help and upholding is being g a good mother; however Diane deserves a life as well
wonder

Lizemores, WV

#18 Feb 17, 2013
just wrote:
True enough she is a good mother and those two needle pushing pricks of boys not men BOYSwould let the woman live her life not always with them Jason use to be good until Stephanie aborted their baby Brain hang never gave the woman a break help and upholding is being g a good mother; however Diane deserves a life as well
wow wonder why she aborted the baby? lets see because it was the best option,because jason has never worked a day in his life and cant care for himself much less a child,maybe she couldnt do it on her own,sometimes abortion is the best option esp. if you look at the quality of life the baby will have so dont put steph down for making the best decision she could with the options she was giving
just

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2013
No one is putting stephaine down I agree with her decision I simply stated that's when Jason fell down the scales I know Jason and Brian well they r both trash and yes Diane does her best but those to dope heads r killing her
wonder

Lizemores, WV

#20 Feb 17, 2013
just wrote:
No one is putting stephaine down I agree with her decision I simply stated that's when Jason fell down the scales I know Jason and Brian well they r both trash and yes Diane does her best but those to dope heads r killing her
I agree completely but jason was a pill head long before steph broke his heart,maybe if he would have turned his life around he would still have her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for short shorts 18 min Bert 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 min I gots da money yo 4,205
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 2 hr Bert 319
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 4 hr luci 5,956
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 15 hr luci 11,106
Four Word Game Using Last Letter Of Each Word. (Dec '12) 15 hr luci 344
Republican Salesman President Donald Trump Tue Lois Lerner 5

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance