What happen to Edward Brown ?

What happen to Edward Brown ?

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

Turtle

Oceana, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Does anyone know what happen to him? Prayers for the family and friends.
My understanding

Maxton, NC

#2 Aug 2, 2011
From what I have "heard", he either had a heart attack or blood clot. A great man has been lost.
Turtle

Oceana, WV

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Thanks for being so KIND hard to find good people.
Really Sad So Young
Friend of the Family

Snowshoe, WV

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Ed had a blodclot that went to his heart and made him have a heart attack and killed him.But he saved three peoples lives by donating his organs,One of them was from Virginia and his name was Gene.And before anyone gets on here trashing him saying he overdosed,If that would have been the case his organs could not have been donated!!! Please keep the family in your prayers...
My understanding

Maxton, NC

#5 Aug 3, 2011
Ed was a wonderful man. I don't know why anyone would say anything negative about him. I am sure the peoples lives that he saved would say the same. God Bless his family for making that difficult decision.
Comments

Gilbert, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2011
He as been a drug addict all his life so about the only organ he could donate would be his d!!! People make me sick building some people up that are drug addicts and downing others.
the keen observer

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Comments wrote:
He as been a drug addict all his life so about the only organ he could donate would be his d!!! People make me sick building some people up that are drug addicts and downing others.
Give it a rest all families that have lost someone no matter how or why have the right to greive in peace not to be run down in the mud by u death is hard no matter what I know I lost a brother way too young to leave us but it was a plan from god when it's your time to u will go no matter what or where u are.the dead have the right to rest in peace because they cannot defend themselves anymore so get off your soapbox and get a life and get over yourself
Comments

Gilbert, WV

#8 Aug 4, 2011
My parents always taught me to tell the truth....sorry but I have seen him with a needle in his arm more than once and have also seen him snort. SOOOO sorry for speaking the truth.
the keen observer

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2011
Comments wrote:
My parents always taught me to tell the truth....sorry but I have seen him with a needle in his arm more than once and have also seen him snort. SOOOO sorry for speaking the truth.
Just give it a rest why throw shit in the game let the man and his family rest enough already
Anthony

Bluefield, WV

#10 Aug 4, 2011
Ed may have had his demons but he had a heart as big as the world. If was your friend you had a friend. My condolences to the family. You are in my prayers. RIP Big Ed.
Give life

Bruno, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2011
Friend of the Family wrote:
Ed had a blodclot that went to his heart and made him have a heart attack and killed him.But he saved three peoples lives by donating his organs,One of them was from Virginia and his name was Gene.And before anyone gets on here trashing him saying he overdosed,If that would have been the case his organs could not have been donated!!! Please keep the family in your prayers...
I think that is a wonderful thing, his dad was named Gene also put's chills bumbs on me. Ed Brown was a good man. "Ye without sin cast the first stone "
give them peace

Gilbert, WV

#12 Aug 5, 2011
I did not no Ed, and no nothing about him, but if he was a drug addict that is terrible. But please let his family grieve in peace. I have lost a family member to a drug overdose and we still loved her the same, got angry with her but LOVED her. I currently have a family member battling drug addiction and no matter how angry I get at him I still love him, so please let a grieving family greive they lost a loved one, no matter if you liked him or not and they loved him even if they did not agree with his life.
Rest in Peace Ed

Snowshoe, WV

#13 Aug 7, 2011
Ed did have a drug problem but the day he died he didnt have any in his system or his organs couldnt be donated.He also had a huge heart and would try to help anybody he could.HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED!!!
Kayleena

Gilbert, WV

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Comments wrote:
This is ridiculous...Ed has two children. You should think about how your words might hurt them before you speak. You also shouldn't speak ill of the dead. I didn't know Ed Brown, but obviously you didnt either. Have you not heard the saying, "don't judge the book by it's cover"? If not, maybe you should look it up. Leave the Brown family and Ed alone. Let the man rest in peace and let his family cope without your harsh and hurtful words.
Old Friend

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2011
I didn't know that Ed had passed away until now. I really hate to hear this. I knew him & his family in the early 90's, I used to work for them. He was always so nice. He seemed to have a big heart! He was always so nice to me. He always treated me with respect & kindness. I haven't seen him or his family since, I guess around 1993. I really hate to hear this. I'm so sorry for his family. May he rest in peace.
Friend of Ed

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Aug 9, 2011
Comments wrote:
People who are drug addicts are people too. They are sons and daughters, husbands and wives, moms and dads, brothers and sisters cousins and friends and aunts and uncles and they are all loved by somebody. You obviously have never had a loved one who has this awful disease, but keep running your mouth. Your tongue can be your worst enemy. Eventually you will experience the hurt of having someone you love suffer from an addiction. I feel sorry for you that you are so full of hate that you can't have sympathy or compassion for a grieving family.
Darby

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Aug 9, 2011
Comments wrote:
Did your parents ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? That is a good lesson also. I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by being so mean. What you say doesn't hurt Ed, it hurts his family that is left behind and grieving. It seems like to me you are the only person that has had a bad thing to say about Ed. I'm glad there are more nice people than people like you.
Kim

Gilbert, WV

#18 Aug 9, 2011
Ed was married to my cousin and has two boys by her. Even though they are not together I still considered Ed as family. He had a good heart and was a great friend. Let him be in peace and his family too!!! If you got a problem about Ed and his past contact me [email protected] I'm sure we can deal with this.
nonsense

Kenna, WV

#19 Aug 10, 2011
Comments wrote:
so your parents had enough sense to teach you right from wrong yet they didnt tell you to stay away from people that did drugs? that makes no sense and proves what a liar you are you say that you seen this more than once so either your an addict or a drug dealer or both. Its hard for anyone with commom sense to beleive that your parents taught you anything if anything they taught you to lie and start trouble not to mention they forgot one of the most valuable lessons which is you are not to speak ill of the dead once they have passes on it is up to GOD to judge them and only GOD. I knew Ed many years ago and when I knew him he didnt use drugs what I do know is that he was an organ donor and because of his kindness and generosity three people's lives were saved. I bet if one of his organs went to one of your family members or even yourself then you would be singing a different tune. Your just on here trying to start trouble and I think people like you are even worse than drug addicts atleast they can get help and realize they have a problem. Where as people like you only choose to stir trouble and disrespect and put other people down. I guess thats sadly understandable becuase before you can have respect for other people you have to have some sort of self-respect and its obvious that you have none.
slang blade

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2011
A good man.Rip ED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 min Sundog512 1,589
God (Jan '11) 14 hr TRYING_3 862
News MCC announces cuts - 16 hr Voter 11
pain management (Jul '12) Sun Lionel Herrald 29
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Sun Mark mark 9,462
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Sun Life after Loving 5,577
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) Sun faceing reallity 163

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance