First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Need of Hope

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. <For Our Thoughts are not GOD'S THOUGHTS>....He knows what we need of Him and because He knows, He will supply all our Needs. We have not, because we ask not......Our stay here on earth is temperary, only for a little while, we will be gone.....If you are lonely, sick, depressed, heart broken, hungry, financially in ruins, know not where to turn, or what to do. So troubled, you feel like giving up. "DON'T" GOD is waiting for you to come to him with your heart open and your mind upon asking Him to come into your life and heal your afflictions, and make a new person out of YOU. His LOVE is sufficient to all, and His Mercy and Grace abides for those in need......Have a Good Evening!
hattie

Gilbert, WV

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Beautiful. Thanks for this post. Needed to be reminded of this.
Need of Hope

Mount Lookout, WV

#3 Nov 8, 2012
hattie wrote:
Beautiful. Thanks for this post. Needed to be reminded of this.
You are so welcome, and anytime you might need prayer, please feel free to send me a post God Bless You!
adam

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 8, 2012
i no my family is in need for prayer as i do also'and our country aswell god bless
Need of Hope

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 8, 2012
adam wrote:
i no my family is in need for prayer as i do also'and our country aswell god bless
"adam" I will lift you and your family up in prayer tonight, what ever the need, just trust the Lord to take care of it. Asking in Jesus Name

“Watching for Wolves~”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Need of Hope wrote:
<quoted text>"adam" I will lift you and your family up in prayer tonight, what ever the need, just trust the Lord to take care of it. Asking in Jesus Name
Very helpful thread.
Need of Hope

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Very helpful thread.
thank you very much, and I am hoping I can be of help to someone in need, maybe have something of encouragement to say, and help them through their disappointments and troubles of life. Try to have a peaceful night.
hattie

Gilbert, WV

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Please pray
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Need of Hope wrote:
<quoted text>"adam" I will lift you and your family up in prayer tonight, what ever the need, just trust the Lord to take care of it. Asking in Jesus Name
Need of Hope, AWSOME POST, more than you may know. TRYING. Matter a fact all your posts are awsome. YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE!
Need of Hope

Beckley, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2012
hattie wrote:
Please pray
Praying for God to answer Hattie's needs, and come to her rescue, in Jesus Name. God Bless Hattie!
Need of Hope

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 10, 2012
TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> Need of Hope, AWSOME POST, more than you may know. TRYING. Matter a fact all your posts are awsome. YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE!
thank you kind person for your thoughts and nice compliments. "TRYING" is a good name. All of us are (trying) to be better people.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2012
adam wrote:
i no my family is in need for prayer as i do also'and our country aswell god bless
Adam, God will see you and your family through.......in every situation,trouble and trial... He is still God. He loves you. I just said a prayer for all of you. One thing about it ,we can trust in God.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Good morning TRYING,......
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Good morning TRYING,......
GOOD AFTERNOON!!! LACI.
Need of Hope

Bob White, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2012
as this day comes to a close, have you trusted God today for all your needs? He is always waiting patiently on you to decide to ask him into your heart to live and be the one true friend that will never leave you, nor forsake you. God is just like that, you know. He brings Joy and Happiness when nothing else in this life will. He can heal a troubled mind, and give hope to the dying. He is waiting on everyone to decide if He is worth believing upon or not. I say He is worth it all. He is our only hope in giving us life, and giving it to us more abuntantly, and his promise after leaving this old wicked world, is Eternal Life, just by accepting Him into your life can make and will make all the difference in helping you to become a new person. Have a good evening
Theo

Summersville, WV

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Church today....Let everything that hath breath Praise ye the Lord! Psalm 150:6

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another,and so much the more as ye see the day approaching...Hebrews 10:25

almost home time...I can almost see the lights of that city....
Need of Hope

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Theo wrote:
Church today....Let everything that hath breath Praise ye the Lord! Psalm 150:6
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another,and so much the more as ye see the day approaching...Hebrews 10:25
almost home time...I can almost see the lights of that city....
needed this early and in the right timing for the day. thank you "Theo" for sharing the encouraging words to follow. have a beautiful day in the Lord. Like you, I am attending church today. It is a privilege to worship the Lord.

“Agent666 praise allah ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Need of Hope wrote:
Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. <For Our Thoughts are not GOD'S THOUGHTS>....He knows what we need of Him and because He knows, He will supply all our Needs. We have not, because we ask not......Our stay here on earth is temperary, only for a little while, we will be gone.....If you are lonely, sick, depressed, heart broken, hungry, financially in ruins, know not where to turn, or what to do. So troubled, you feel like giving up. "DON'T" GOD is waiting for you to come to him with your heart open and your mind upon asking Him to come into your life and heal your afflictions, and make a new person out of YOU. His LOVE is sufficient to all, and His Mercy and Grace abides for those in need......Have a Good Evening!
In other words, stop using your brain, stop being an individual, stop experiencing life, stop learning and mindlessly follow the teachings from a book to become just another frightened and bleating sheep in a herd. No thanks.
You know what happened to most sheep? They follow their herder and are kept in line by dogs nipping at their heels. Then one day the shepherd who they were devoted to and trusted so much leads them to the slaughterhouse. Ultimate betrayal of innocence.

“Agent666 praise allah ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Need of Hope wrote:
as this day comes to a close, have you trusted God today for all your needs?
No, I trusted myself and guess what, all my needs and many of my wants, are met. Instead of wasting time,praying and waiting for an imaginary sky daddy to magically solve my problems and make life good for me I find the solutions myself.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Level 4

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#20 Nov 11, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I trusted myself and guess what, all my needs and many of my wants, are met. Instead of wasting time,praying and waiting for an imaginary sky daddy to magically solve my problems and make life good for me I find the solutions myself.
Your Just Evil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game ***Last Word ++ 2 (Mar '12) 12 min honeymylove 375
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 14 min honeymylove 4,939
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 15 min honeymylove 5,552
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 18 min honeymylove 8,815
Kim Ellis 11 hr the facts 1
BOLD and TRYING 12 hr TRYING_1 142
animals belong outside not inside your home (Apr '13) 23 hr The LORD 150
Gilbert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gilbert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl