Posted in the Gilbert Forum

Do Tell

Layland, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Well Who did they bustlets get some names
Addison

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Go to southwestern jail site!!!all 6 was booked @ 930 this morning!!!
7 posts removed
creeker

Gilbert, WV

#11 Mar 4, 2013
You know so much why don't you stock the internet for it like you're doing for Leonard!! If you knew so much you would know the actual story! No daddy didn't get him out. His cousin Chucky got him it, from what I know family don't do forhim any more!
whisper

Bruno, WV

#12 Mar 4, 2013
whats with this meth ....its just a death wish...toxic...glad they got those that are making this stuff.
1 post removed
happy

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2013
I don't want to wish to see any one in jail. But I am glad that they got them, because I don't want to see that shit around here. It's bad enough for the pain killers that is here, and we sure don't need to have that bunch of bull shit down here. Way to go to who ever helped get them busted.
1 post removed
1hoonos

Gilbert, WV

#16 Mar 4, 2013
At some point Moms and Dads have done all they can. Evidently you are one who partys with him all of you try and stick up for each other and make the Moms and Dads the problem. Grow up and get over it. He is a grown man with a Fathers responsiblity. It is not up to his parents to come to his aid. He makes his own bed so let him lay in it till he learns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 2 hr Tony the Tiger 84
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Miss priiss 4,090
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) 8 hr LIL OLE ME 175
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) 12 hr MadMoney 34
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 22 hr Aunt Ann 314
Who was first drug salesman in Oceana 22 hr Barry Sorrento 2
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) Tue honeymylove 64

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages