the truth

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

You must be from Kentucky, 755% of our employs are from KY.
MAY- BE -KENTUCKY CLIFFS
unemployed

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

That statement doesn't make any sense at all.
coal miners wife

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Are there any coal mines hiring, my husband really needs a job.
MiningFamily

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

coal miners wife wrote:
Are there any coal mines hiring, my husband really needs a job.
If you hear of any please post it. We are looking too.
Strip miners wife

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

If you hear of any strip mines hiring Please post on here too...My husband need a job also..Thanks
big boy

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

what about strip mines on coal mountain they might be it is bluestone if not try up burk mountain in keystone thats bluestone to
Will

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Looking for surface mines that is hiring. Can run just about any equipment. Does anyone know of anything?
billybob

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

hampton coal is laying off underground but hiring on their strip
Will

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

billybob wrote:
hampton coal is laying off underground but hiring on their strip
Where do I go? Who do I see? Thanks for your help.
Marieeeeee

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

All these females on here like my Husband needs a job:);) I'm getting ready to leave him if he can't find one hahaha Great decision getting married fellas:) You've found a winner!! Good Luck With That
billybob

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Marieeeeee wrote:
All these females on here like my Husband needs a job:);) I'm getting ready to leave him if he can't find one hahaha Great decision getting married fellas:) You've found a winner!! Good Luck With That
hampton coal jujst called back 25 yeesterdat n expecting more to come
might be helpful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

west virginia:
last i had count, the surface mine at rich creek, wv3 (kentucky fuels) was supposed to be doin a little hiring not much though soon, cliffs are aupposed to be doin some hiring at the end of may maybe first part of june only on strip though underground has a hiring freeze on right now, red ash coal co.(toward iaeger) has a temp. freeze on should be lifting very shortly. bluestone toward pennical rock was taking applications.
virginia:
teco coal co. just outside of hurley.
kentucky:
kentucky fuels in phelps just now getting started. taking resumes only and making a call in list. havent started working yet though. putting equiptment together already though. revelation energy hires one or two on here and there wouldn't hurt to check into that company heard they were gettin ready to get rid of a few.
job

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

the bill board at tazwell undergroung hiring.begging for workers.1hr 1hr 1/2 drive though
Strip miners wife

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

might be helpful wrote:
west virginia:
last i had count, the surface mine at rich creek, wv3 (kentucky fuels) was supposed to be doin a little hiring not much though soon, cliffs are aupposed to be doin some hiring at the end of may maybe first part of june only on strip though underground has a hiring freeze on right now, red ash coal co.(toward iaeger) has a temp. freeze on should be lifting very shortly. bluestone toward pennical rock was taking applications.
virginia:
teco coal co. just outside of hurley.
kentucky:
kentucky fuels in phelps just now getting started. taking resumes only and making a call in list. havent started working yet though. putting equiptment together already though. revelation energy hires one or two on here and there wouldn't hurt to check into that company heard they were gettin ready to get rid of a few.
Who do you see at Rich Creek? We have tried to get up with someone but no luck. We have called but no answer. We were told that Cliffs had a layoff so he hasn't tried there. Do you know who we see at Red Ash? What about Bluestone at Coal Mtn? Do you know of any coal truck contractor's they are hiring? we know of some guys that are needed jobs as well. I thank you for all our help and info.
Brenton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

There is a strip mine just opening up in Brenton. I think Pacman Cline is who is opening up that mine. Not sure what the phone number is, but you can probably find it on google. I think the company name is Cline And Sons Stone And Gravel but the sighns at the bottom of the holler say Rolling S Augering so maybe that's how to find the number but I am sure it is one or the other.
natedawg

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

With family Luke this fellas I'd just abandon them. Out of a job for two weeks and you're wife is on topix doing the job search for you. Or maybe she don't trust you're doing anything at all. That's some real love. Hope I find one like this soon:);) Sounds like you have an awesome life fellow coal miner haha
Marieeeeee

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

You go under a moutain-side to risk your life to make a life for your family, she tells you she'll love you till the day no matter the situation, get out of work for a few weeks and all of a sudden the money stops coming in. Well a week goes by and now shes saying shes leaving if you don't find a job. There goes the end to you seeing your kids if for some reason all of a sudden you can't bring in that money. Money rules the world and I know one thing with the way the coal industry is going you should have went to college instead of having those kids and getting that wife mr coal miner. Some of the smartest people in this world comes from this area:);) I really hope you know I'm joking hahaha
chocolate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

marieeee youre a idiot!!! How do u know any of these ladies want to leave their man?? I didnt see one of them say that....did u ever think they might have kids to feed????? Stupid b!tch!! You must have did that to someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Gilbert Forum right now

Search the Gilbert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min bacon hater 54,070
Hubert Justice upgraded 22 min Interested 5
Is it wrong to smoke weed and go to church? (Jul '10) 1 hr David_3 385
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Nfreebird 4,455
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 4 hr Nfreebird 3,785
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 4 hr Nfreebird 7,674
Correction, GOD'S*** (May '11) 4 hr David_3 400
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••