First Prev
of 2
Next Last
noname

Bluefield, WV

#25 Jan 16, 2013
dose any one know about phyllis lester of baisden being in a bad wreck? i am family and i can't find out if it was her she is married to estil lester some one said she was hurt bad.on face book' which i am not on.if any one knows please post it .
Savannah

Gilbert, WV

#26 Jan 16, 2013
noname wrote:
dose any one know about phyllis lester of baisden being in a bad wreck? i am family and i can't find out if it was her she is married to estil lester some one said she was hurt bad.on face book' which i am not on.if any one knows please post it .
She is my mamaw.If you want to know anything about her then you can email me keonna_and_westons_mom@yahoo.c om
Savannah

Gilbert, WV

#27 Jan 16, 2013
The reason why I said you can email me.Is so that you can let me know who you are first.I feel that topix isn't the right place to talk about her condition.
Mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Jan 17, 2013
the keen observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical smother gut truck driver mentality
gosh i bet the trucker doesn't send his kids to school. Hope you dont have to pay your hard earned moey for a $500 fine for not sending your kids go school. You kids will be just another trucker idot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fed up !!! 29 min Good Grief 7
looking to open up new business in iaeger 1 hr bill 10
WCSD Are you a Wyoming County Sheriff's Deputy? (Jan '08) 3 hr Concerned 11
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 5 hr Theo 1,869
Recipes and coupons (Nov '13) 13 hr Sara 12
excuses on weight Sat meme1942 43
BOLD and TRYING Oct 17 Hell-Sucks 84
Gilbert Dating
Find my Match

Gilbert Jobs