|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Your nose and your ass, they wrecked and combined to become named "nosey ass".
What this not athing wrong with someone cares what happen
Ignorance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Some of you people r pitiful......so so ignorant
1 post removed
Slow down

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

These coal truck drivers are gonna kill somebody. They are going way too fast and never on their side of the road. Just thankful they his each other this time.
curious

Baisden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Who was the ones that wrecked?
truckers wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

just because they are a few idiots driving fast and in both lanes don't mean you have to down everyone of them..why would someone be thankful they hit each other its pathetic..you don't see them on here talking about idiots in smaller vehicles driving fast and driving in both lanes..
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

hope all involved are ok
Concerned

Baisden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I gotta say I'am like Slow down if these guys dont slow down there going to kill someones child one of these mornings.Me and my son stands at the bus stop of the mornings and the trucks run so fast that we have to back up from them where they go so fast.Thats 18 @10 wheelers.One morning the bus had stoped and had the sign out and lights flashing as my son steped up to get on the bus here comes a 18 wheeler hamered down.The thing is that these men run it everyday and they know that bus makes stops every morninfg and every morning.God forbid should they hit and kill my child or someone elses child.Guess all it boils down to the all mighty dollar.So my advice to you is slow down for our kids.If this offends anyone I'am not sorry.
truckers wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

we all have to look out for the crazy drivers on the road..i agree some on them drive way to fast and so do the small vehicles i know because me and my kids wait at the bus stop and there have been many go by way to fast and also there are small vehicles that have drove fast by our house and even pass the bus extremely fast while the bus was waiting on the kids to get on.and i myself know the feeling of being afraid some of those idiot drivers are gonna hurt some kid or anyone for that matter.IT'S NOT ONLY THE TRUCK DRIVERS ITS THE OTHER IDIOTS AS WELL.
skank-azz-ho

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

What caused them to hit? How far was the wreck from hampden tipple?
Trucker

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Time is money baby, got to roll
Daddy Trucker

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what you people think. I'm going to drive as fast as I can to get another load. I want to make the money. If you don't like it , stay home and off the road. If you see me coming on your side of the road, get in the ditch.
the keen observer

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Daddy Trucker wrote:
I don't care what you people think. I'm going to drive as fast as I can to get another load. I want to make the money. If you don't like it , stay home and off the road. If you see me coming on your side of the road, get in the ditch.
Typical smother gut truck driver mentality
The Truth

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I personally wish they (coal companies paying the contract trucking companies) by the hour instead of by the ton. If they would pay a flat rate to the truck per hour you would have a much slower pace going up and down the road. BTW people would start bitchin about us driving like NS rail road vans ;-) Was anyone on the highway Thursday or Friday? The roads had the thickest film of mud on them I have ever seen. Every truck and car looked they had been traveling off road instead of on a paved surface. Bottom line is the current form of payment being remitted to the trucking companies and drivers only promotes negligence, and it needs to be out lawed. Flat rate hourly pay to each truck needs to be the only form of payment.
Concerened

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I agree with ya Truth.Know what your talking about you would think there was ice on the road from all the mud coming of the coal trucks uncalled for.Thats what needs to happen pay them by the hour and not the load they would have to slow down.And for you that calls yourself Daddy Trucker you need to be ashamed of yourself for saying something like that.Is that all that you value someone's child to say to them get over, you sick SOB.I see that your very stupid to let things like that come out of your mouth.And honestly cant beleive I'am waisting my time even commenting on you.But you let me tell you one thing.I LOST MY BROTHER DUE TO A COAL TRUCK DRIVER AND HE ALSO WENT OFF THE ROAD AS YOU SAID IN THE DITCH TO KEEP FROM GETTING HIT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE DUMB ASS DRIVER STILL HIT AND KILLED HIM.ALL BECAUSE THE DRIVER WAS GOING WAY TO FAST AND NOT ON HIS SIDE OF THE ROAD AND YOU GOT THE BALLS TO TELL PEOPLE TO HIT THE DITCH SCREW YOU U DONT OWN THE ROAD.YOUR JUST STUPID LITTLE MAN OUT THERE MAKING THE BIG HEAD HOCHO'S MONEY GET REAL THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.SO DONT GET ON HERE AND ACTING LIKE YOU SO MEAN.AND I GOT NEWS FOR ALL YOU GUYS IF YOU'S DONT SLOW THEM DAM THINGS DOWN OF THE WHEN THE BUSE'S ARE MAKING THEIR STOPS YOUR GOING TO KILL SOMEBODYS CHILD.I'VE ALREADY LOST A BROTHER FROM YOU GUYS AND WHEN ONE OF YOU GUYS HIT MY CHILD YOU BETTER HOPE GOD TAKES YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD BRFORE I GET TO YOU.SO DONT BE ON HERE TALKING STUPID SHIT TRYING TO ACT BIG.
1 post removed
skank-azz-ho

Rockville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Truck owners get paid by the ton. they in turn pay the driver by the load. he makes 120 a load or better and he pays the driver 20-25 some less!
Say what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

But is it worth risking your life or someone elses to make a few more bucks ?
Gwhiz

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Wow wrote:
hope all involved are ok
Me tooooo!
Gwhiz

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Some of you are pitiful on here. Seriously, is anyone gonna answer the real questions on here... Is everyone involved ok, where was it, and who was in it? I have family that drives coal truck and I would like to know if this was recently or what? Get over your self absorbed rants and tell us some real news.
skank-azz-ho

White Plains, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I think it was last thurs or friday when it happened. i been trying to find out what caused it since itt happened with no luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Gilbert Forum right now

Search the Gilbert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min George 53,359
excuses on weight 7 min Ash 11
~~Music Thread~~ (Aug '12) 37 min fools rush in 862
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 3 hr Nfreebird 3,728
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Nfreebird 4,395
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 3 hr Nfreebird 7,615
Correction, GOD'S*** (May '11) 3 hr Keep Smiling 3 348
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••