“Special snowflake's nightmare ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#3249 Apr 7, 2012
Egor the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a misunderstood Ogre.
That's coz nobody can understand your face. Looks like road kill.
1 post removed

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Palo Alto, CA

#3251 Sep 1, 2012
This is the second one
1 post removed

“Living for Jesus”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3253 Oct 31, 2015
The difficulty happens when the enemy puts stumbling blocks in the Pathway of Christians......

Let a blessing come along and watch the enemy try to Kill, Steal and Destroy the Goodness of God in your Life,,,,,

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3254 Oct 31, 2015
WOW such terrible things said in this thread...

Level 8

Location hidden

#3255 Oct 31, 2015
Keep Smiling 3 wrote:
The difficulty happens when the enemy puts stumbling blocks in the Pathway of Christians......
Let a blessing come along and watch the enemy try to Kill, Steal and Destroy the Goodness of God in your Life,,,,,
Good post
1 post removed

Level 8

Location hidden

#3257 Nov 1, 2015
Holy Land wrote:
Gilbert was my VERY fave forum for years until >someone< destroyed it with her band of demons and wished many of us dead, asking God to take our lives. Then there was a Christmas thread here and the same group attacked me and Cookie. Overall, they destroy everything they get near.
On a happy note, it is nearly 80 the first day of Nov. here. I could take this all winter! God bless you all ...
80 ! That is my kind of weather...not been that warm here today around 70 I think.
TRYING_3

New Castle, PA

#3258 Nov 1, 2015
HOT and COLD, GILBERT IS THE PLACE I ALWAYS COME BACK TO. There's lots of good posts and threads there.HA! ALL CHRISTIAN I ADMIT ! Some day, someone will go into these threads and write a book. " IN GODS TIME " ! <3 To MY BONDED FRIENDS !

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

This World Is Not My Home

#3259 Nov 1, 2015
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
80 ! That is my kind of weather...not been that warm here today around 70 I think.
Chomper and his mom swam in the lake and played ball today blissfully. Even 70 is awesome for Oct. or Nov. I now hate hot or cold weather. I could do a perpetual Spring/Fall. It's so beautiful. God is such an artist ....

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

#3260 Nov 1, 2015
TRYING_3 wrote:
HOT and COLD, GILBERT IS THE PLACE I ALWAYS COME BACK TO. There's lots of good posts and threads there.HA! ALL CHRISTIAN I ADMIT ! Some day, someone will go into these threads and write a book. " IN GODS TIME " ! <3 To MY BONDED FRIENDS !
Hi Trying! I see you still have a PA. ISP. Our honeymoon was in the Poconos ....

Level 8

Location hidden

#3261 Nov 1, 2015
TRYING_3 wrote:
Nice post! <3

Level 8

Location hidden

#3262 Nov 1, 2015
Starting a new thread called "In God's Time" for us to post on....

“Living for Jesus”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3263 Nov 1, 2015
TRYING_3 wrote:
Pleasant returning with good friends.......Good Post!
TRYING_3

New Castle, PA

#3264 Nov 4, 2015
SERVING GOD BOILS DOWN TO THIS, AS TO WHY WE DON'T AND WHY WE DO. It's all depends on our relationship with GOD, IF WE have a personal relationship and KNOW IT, or we just think OH YEA I'M SAVED for the BIBLE tells me so. FACT IS IF GOD REALLY SPOKE TO US AND DRAWED US CLOSER ENOUGH, SERVING HIM , IS JUST AS SURE, AS IT WAS WITH PAUL. For when PAUL was ignorant, he sinned and badly, then HE had a EXPERIENCE that changed him forever. Same with us, we just lack the right experience.! understand ? <3
TRYING_3

New Castle, PA

#3265 Nov 4, 2015
GILBERT, MEANS BRIGHT PLEDGE. Look up the meaning on the internet, and there's different things come up. but, from the Germanic definition, I saw years ago , means BRIGHT PROMISE. Isn't that encouraging, maybe GILBERT IS REALLY A PLACE WHERE A BRIGHT PLEDGE OR PROMISE WILL COME FROM. The Christians like it here. <3

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

#3266 Nov 5, 2015
"A person should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his or her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul." ~Goethe

Level 8

Location hidden

#3267 Nov 5, 2015
This is my prayer...take all of me Lord, use me for your glory. Bless all who love and follow you sweet Jesus. In your Name I ask, Amen .

TRYING_3

New Castle, PA

#3268 Nov 5, 2015
During nice weather, when it's warm and the sun shines, and winter is weeks , maybe months, away. Bring out old pictures of snowfall on the ground and everywhere, maybe videos of the snow falling, and piling up outside. WHY? Well it's for the PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECT, HUMMM Well it works, to PREPARE OUT MIND FOR IT WHEN IT REALLY COMES. This works for me . <3 also MAKE SURE YOUR CAR TIRES ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR TRACTION, OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED, AND A BATTERY THATS NOT OVER 5 YEARS OLD, ANTI FREEZE IS FULL IN THE ENGINE. ALWAYS KEEP THE TANK 1/4 TO 1/2 FULL OF GAS. Just precautions for winter and what it may present to all of us.
Fact

Williamson, WV

#3269 Nov 15, 2015
Because God makes you to serve.(like a slave) and threatens you if you don't.So God must be a slave maker.
TRYING_3

Morgantown, WV

#3270 Nov 16, 2015
CAN ANYONE IMAGINE (THINK ) of a TOPIX THREAD, WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY COME TO AND ASK FOR HEALING ? BECAUSE THEY CAN GET IT THERE, The day will come says the BIBLE , WHEN GOD WILL POUR OUT HIS SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH.( MANKIND )!
TRYING_3

Morgantown, WV

#3271 Nov 16, 2015
Fact wrote:
Because God makes you to serve.(like a slave) and threatens you if you don't.So God must be a slave maker.
ANSWER IS, SEE WHERE OUR FREE WILL HAS US NOW, AND WHERE IT IS GOING ? And you call GOD a SLAVE MASTER. JESUS WILL RULE WITH AN "IRON ROD" BECAUSE, WHAT IS GOING ON NOW, IN THE WORLD, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED . <> THAT' S WRITTEN IN THE KJV BIBLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 3 hr luci 2,381
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 4 hr luci 10,121
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 4 hr luci 4,815
Newberrys 4 hr Danny Crouch 12
Laci Ann and the Bible Squad (Apr '11) 6 hr paganbirdkeeper666 1,231
Money Bums in the Road Thu Bill 8
gilbert high school football (Aug '09) Wed ProudSon 115

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance