Comments
1,981 - 2,000 of 3,123 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2012

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2061 Mar 19, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a question for Dog.
It is directed at you Laci and appears Satan can't give you the answer this time.

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2062 Mar 19, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have to go back and see if my times matched because I was in the area and no wi-fi nor cell phone service exists. You time consuming efforts of waiting up until 12 only goes to prove that you lied. I gave you 3 individuals names and all you can do is give out ask a man. I have asked a few individuals about you and you know you have a secret life on topix. Your mother is not aware that you use the computer at her home to write such vile, bashing posts such as even the one this morning telling someone they are a waste of time. Laci, you are the worthless one along with your other posting buddies that support your horrid behavior toward people. I also think it is time that the parents of the youth group at your church now how you treat individuals that doesn't match your beliefs. I wouldn't even want my 2 dogs around your so called Christians playing church and you.
Why don't you just be honest and tell everyone where you hid and you can stop lying?
gosh you and your lies is that all you know how to do is lie. Laci is very loved by her family and friends. All your doing is opening up a can if worms. Shew

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2063 Mar 19, 2012
You see I told you they would do this.....Are you having a good day? God bless love you love you my friend.

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2064 Mar 19, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It is directed at you Laci and appears Satan can't give you the answer this time.
She has never given the right answer,LOL! I see you are calling her Satan now? LOL!!! See Dog I mean Fog, your friends see you too,LOL!

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2065 Mar 19, 2012
Michelle 777 wrote:
<quoted text>
gosh you and your lies is that all you know how to do is lie. Laci is very loved by her family and friends. All your doing is opening up a can if worms. Shew
What can one expect from a mentally incoherent person as she is. She isn't a full deck, anyone with any common sense at all can spot this about her.
Sad to say

United States

#2066 Mar 19, 2012
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
As it should be. Same here.My life is full of the joy and goodness of God.I see Him in everything around me.It's when we take our eyes off of Him,that we start seeing things like what is happening on here.As you can probably see,these people don't really want peace.They look for argumentative threads.Life gets too boring for them,if they can't argue and strive with mankind.
They think to be heard with their much speaking.When in truth,they are being tuned out,and causing others to blaspheme the name of God.They will always have an excuse to render evil for evil,and railing for railing.Taking the very WORD of God,in Vain,as well as His name.
People think it's a cuss word that speaks Gods name in vain.It's all the arguing,strifeful,contentious, show they put on using scripture and Him,to do it.They are then showing that they are NOT showing Him in a good light.They are turning mens heart against God.
All they have to do,to get the answer to the Title of this thread,Is take an inward look at self.A mirror would be fitting in these cases.You have a Blessed day in the Lord now,and think it not strange brethren that these things are.Jesus said they would.
Yeah I agree
You have a Blessed day to my brother in Christ

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2067 Mar 19, 2012
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>What can one expect from a mentally incoherent person as she is. She isn't a full deck, anyone with any common sense at all can spot this about her.
She don't even have but one or two cards. LOL!
Sad to say

United States

#2068 Mar 19, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I know who you are now.......thought you did not use a sock. You writhing style gives you away. Would this be a lie? You know the sock thing? Just post to me under your account. LOL! Some ppl.....
Wow thats great you know who I am. But I truely didnt know I was using a sock, I thought I was using a computer. Thanks for correcting me on this. All I knowed about socks is you wear them on ya feet. But according to you I use them to post on topix too

Location hidden

#2069 Mar 19, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She don't even have but one or two cards. LOL!
The only two cards would be the "JOKERS", her and GS........

Location hidden

#2070 Mar 19, 2012
Sad to say wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow thats great you know who I am. But I truely didnt know I was using a sock, I thought I was using a computer. Thanks for correcting me on this. All I knowed about socks is you wear them on ya feet. But according to you I use them to post on topix too
Are you showing some spiritual denial now? Wonder just how spiritual you really are anyway. DUH!

Location hidden

#2071 Mar 19, 2012
Sad to say wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree
You have a Blessed day to my brother in Christ
Brother Oh Brother where art thou Brother.......You mean Sister........LOL

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2072 Mar 19, 2012
You know Fog, I want to ask you something? How come you are not offended when Smacked uses God name in vain? I know the answer but would like to see what you say....You know it does not bother me when she says horrible things about me I know they are untrue. It is when she curses God that it bothers me, but wouldn't it be that way simply because I love God? Your heart is as far turned from Him as her's is. Just admit that you do not love Him we all know it anyway. How can walk together unless they agree? It is because you agree with her........Shame on you.I will love Him no matter what you say to me or about me. His peace He has given me. He is my Prince of peace.

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2073 Mar 19, 2012
How can (two)

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2074 Mar 19, 2012
Dog, You got some on here fooled big time, however I am not one of them,LOL!

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2075 Mar 19, 2012
-MsMurphy- wrote:
<quoted text>Why Are So Many Christians Hypocrites?
by Rich Deem
Hypocritical Christians?
This page examines what Jesus and the Bible have to say about hypocrisy among those who claim to be Christians.
What is hypocrisy?
The dictionary definition of hypocrisy is:
] 1.a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2.a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3.an act or instance of hypocrisy.
So, a religious hypocrite is, by definition, a non-believer, since he is only pretending to be an adherent of the faith. A hypocrite is not a person who commits some sins on occasion (all people commit sin occasionally), but someone who practices those sins on a routine basis. The truth of the matter is that hypocrisy has been a problem for those who claim to follow God for a very long time. In fact, God challenged Cain (the first son born of Adam and Eve) on his hypocrisy when he submitted an inferior offering to Him.2
What did Jesus say about hypocrisy and hypocrites?
By far, of all preachers and prophets of the Bible, Jesus had the most to say about hypocrisy and hypocrites. Since He didn't mince any words on the subject, but directly confronted the religious hypocrites of His day (the scribes and Pharisees), they hated Him intensely - eventually having Him arrested on trumped up charges. Here is a list of some of the hypocrisy that Jesus spoke against:
•Giving to the poor to be recognized by others3
•Praying in public to be recognized as "God's man"4
•Letting everybody know you are fasting to get recognition by others5
•Complaining about other's behavior when yours is even worse.6
•Pretending to honor God through lip service only7
•Testing other people to try to make yourself look superior8
•Deceiving people from knowing God9
•Repressing the poor and widows10
•Teaching proselytes to be hypocrites11
•Tithing (giving to the church), but neglecting justice and mercy12
•Doing everything for show, while really being self-indulgent and unrighteous13
•Treating stock animals better than fellow human beings14
•Being able to analyze the weather, but unable to distinguish between right and wrong15
Jesus indicated that those who practiced hypocrisy would be sent to hell,16 indicating that they were really non-believers. In other books of the New Testament, the writers associate hypocrisy with such things as evil,17 lying,18 perverting the gospel,19 envy and slander,20 and jealousy and selfish ambition.21 James contrasts the evil of hypocrisy with the "wisdom from above," which is characterized as being "pure, peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering."21
Modern day hypocrites
The news media loves to make a big deal when a "Christian" preacher commits some sort of sexual sin, with the most recent example being Ted Haggard, who rabidly preached against homosexual practice, while he himself was involved in it on a routine basis. Everybody loves to hate a hypocrite. It is not surprising that there are hypocrites today, as there were in Jesus' day.
"Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day,'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them,'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' " (Matthew 7:21-23)
Christianity should not be judged on the basis of those who claim to be its adherents, when, in reality, they practice the opposite of what it teaches
godandscience.org
Mercy.This is exactly what we see from these.Thanks for posting it.
Sad to say

United States

#2076 Mar 19, 2012
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Brother Oh Brother where art thou Brother.......You mean Sister........LOL
Well thats fine too if shes my sister in Christ. 10-4 roger beep
least who ever they maybe they present their self as a Christian better then some that claims to be in here.

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2077 Mar 19, 2012
Sad to say wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You know what you are doing...

Location hidden

#2078 Mar 19, 2012
Sad to say wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thats fine too if shes my sister in Christ. 10-4 roger beep
least who ever they maybe they present their self as a Christian better then some that claims to be in here.
Halarious, you are my once thought friend.......
Sad to say

United States

#2079 Mar 19, 2012
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Are you showing some spiritual denial now? Wonder just how spiritual you really are anyway. DUH!
Whys that just because I was told I was using a sock instead of a computer? I know when my spiritual birthday was it was April 13 1997. When was yours?

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2080 Mar 19, 2012
Sad to say wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been laughing myself..Here's why.I posted you.That's right,I saw your sincere believer's heart,and posted you.But truth is,you use some words that I use, like,Hummmm.LOL.I don't know if you're male or female,But hey,"You" are probably going to be, "ME".But,I've been everyone on the internet,to hear certain ones say.:)I guess because they use alot of subterfuge,I'm suppose to also.Uhhh,NOT.LOL.
BTW,You can only be a sock,if you're registered.You are a greyboxer.With a United States IP.Now,if I do greybox,mine will always show Lincolnton,NC.Don't know why,I live in Statesville,NC.Besides,When I post them,they "will" know it.I hide behind nothing and no one.They should know that by now.You have a blessed day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min Dalai Lama 57,059
~~Music Thread~~ (Aug '12) 1 hr honeymylove 892
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 2 hr honeymylove 7,945
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 2 hr honeymylove 4,035
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr honeymylove 4,712
word association (Mar '08) 2 hr mudpuppy 2,329
New Game ***Last Word ++ 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr mudpuppy 178
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000