is ashley vanatter a murderer

is ashley vanatter a murderer

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUST ASKING

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2010
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK ASHLEY KILLED STEVE BUCHANAN
hmm

Bennettsville, SC

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That's the great American way. Get a life and shut the F*@! up.
friend

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2010
hmm wrote:
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That's the great American way. Get a life and shut the F*@! up.
Ohhh Carla, your FANGS are showing
friend

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2010
JUST ASKING wrote:
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK ASHLEY KILLED STEVE BUCHANAN
of course we all do, can you repeat all the evidence for the forum to read
thank you, soooooo, how does it feel CARLA, to always be looking over your shoulder???? you know something, you, ashley, kevin & the rest will ALWAYS be looking back, why, because of what horrible act you all were involved in
you will never be able to enjoy life again, you are guilty of murder so keep watching & waiting, the police are coming, just when you do NOT know, when they get ready they will be there
1 post removed
Eileen Cook Buchanan

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 28, 2010
CARLA, REMEMBER? U WAS THE FIRST ONE TO TELL ME OUT OF YOUR OWN MOUTH ASHLY KILLED STEVE,AND U ADDED,AND HE SURE NEEDS TO PAY FOR IT SO U MUST HAVE BEEN SURE.
Carla Mounts

Louisville, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2010
Eileen Cook Buchanan wrote:
CARLA, REMEMBER? U WAS THE FIRST ONE TO TELL ME OUT OF YOUR OWN MOUTH ASHLY KILLED STEVE,AND U ADDED,AND HE SURE NEEDS TO PAY FOR IT SO U MUST HAVE BEEN SURE.
Eileen, I have always been nice to you but I never told you no such thing. I have stated from the beginning that I could not believe that Ashley would do such a thing to Steve. I'm sorry that Steve is missing and I wish he was found. But don't start dragging me into this again. I had nothing to do with it so back off. I love Steve and always will and nothing you or anyone else can say will change that. He was always good to me and I am thankful to be his friend. I hope you're feeling better.
Eileen Buchanan cook5

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Carla God knows it all so keep denying but u really was the one who told me to call the police, remember
in the know

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2010
carla mounts is the most spiteful and vindictive person i know, so eileen no matter what she says now she is very capable of lying until the end. people have to know what happened,somebody somewhere. i have known ashley and the family my whole life and in my opinion ashley is most definately capable of murder, their all screwed up!!i wish i could write and defend him but.....as i said someone knows. but this is an evil bunch of people here so if they all stick together he could walk away and its not right if he is guilty.and if kevin is not involved why does carla keep runnin her relentless mouth.......makes ya wonder
Nilla

Statts Mills, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2010
If the newspaper story is true, he's guilty as sin.
JAKS

Bruno, WV

#11 Jan 2, 2011
Nilla wrote:
If the newspaper story is true, he's guilty as sin.
of course he is guilty as sin i saw his pic on scarletts facebook page and i know him very well, intamatley, and when i seen that picture of him and looked into his eyes i knew he killed steve because i have never seen that look on him. he looked like a cold blooded killer and you can see it in his eyes, look for your self and judge it yourself but i know in my gut he murdered steve and i think it was a ragefull murder of the look of him, i know you dont know everything by a pic but if you knew him like i did your gut would tell you he did it and something is wrong and the whole family knows it and i hope they are haunted by nightmares of steve until he is rightfully put to rest, somewhere where the family can visit his grave and have some piece of mind any way . ASHLEY IS A COLD BLOODED KILLER, HIS EYES IN THAT PIC LOOKED LIKE TED BUNDY'S WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT, RUTHLESS SCUM

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2011
He's been a waste to society for as long as I can remember anyway, throw him in jail just for the hell of it if anything else, clean up the trash.
scarlett

United States

#13 Jan 4, 2011
hmm wrote:
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That's the great American way. Get a life and shut the F*@! up.
Carla it matters what I think Steve Buchanan was my daddy remember and it all matters and your nephew, cousin whatever Ashley is to you, and dang even you bro will pay and that you piece of crap is the good ol american way. You dont kill someone, hide their body, help lie and cover it all up and not pay, I thought that you were smarter than that???? And they are already proven guilty once the D.O says go ahead they will go forward with the proof they have for a conviction with or without dads body.. That's another Good ol American way wouldnt ya say.
O and you said that you wasnt the one who got Mimie to call the police well your just gettin to b such the lil liar because you did tell her to call because you said you thought that Ashley done something to dad and Mimie asked you if you thougth Kevin done anything and your exact words was NO Kevin is the best one in our whole family but hes not. you said something was wrong, You said he needed to pay for killing dad, and you said this all in dads living room in tn when i was there now call me a liar...
scarlett

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2011
Carla Mounts wrote:
<quoted text>Eileen, I have always been nice to you but I never told you no such thing. I have stated from the beginning that I could not believe that Ashley would do such a thing to Steve. I'm sorry that Steve is missing and I wish he was found. But don't start dragging me into this again. I had nothing to do with it so back off. I love Steve and always will and nothing you or anyone else can say will change that. He was always good to me and I am thankful to be his friend. I hope you're feeling better.
O K hold up wait one minute, your telling my mimie, Steve's Mom, My Grandma to back off, Look what your family has done to mine, Carla you have lied this whole time about Kevin and you put all the blame on Ashley, you did say you couldnt believe Ashley done what he done but you absolutly did say Ashley killed my daddy.. I understand you pretending you didnt because you dont want kim to b mad at ya but ill call Kim myself and tell her.. You and your lil side of the family was throwing ashley down to the dogs because you wanted to take any focus you could off Kevin but sometimes a lie is even better than the truth. Everybodys lies has been important in all of this because when you lie Carla you have something to hide and there is more to it. When someone doesnt know anything then they tell the truth and it ends right there, almost all of you have lied in some way or another thats how we all know there is more to it even you know so so much more than you have ever said. Let's see how well you lie under oath on a witness stand...
PS Dont say anything to my Mimie anymore your not her friend and you wasnt dads either your a so called friend who hated him behind his back and I wont put up with it not for one second.
scarlett

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2011
Ashley Vannatter, and Kevin Cline's hands are both dirty. I dont care how much they stick together, the only thing we dont know is where dads body is hid, and there is ways to find all that out too, just like they found out detail for detail what happened that night, the next day and days after. I dont blame that whole family for killin my daddy but I do blame alot of them for talkin sh!t, pretending they dont know anything and lieing.. They could move forward in this and arrest the boys right now, a body is not needed to arrest someone for murder if there is enough evidence, a body would just be most helpful.
Carla Mounts

Lexington, TN

#16 Jan 6, 2011
scarlett wrote:
Ashley Vannatter, and Kevin Cline's hands are both dirty. I dont care how much they stick together, the only thing we dont know is where dads body is hid, and there is ways to find all that out too, just like they found out detail for detail what happened that night, the next day and days after. I dont blame that whole family for killin my daddy but I do blame alot of them for talkin sh!t, pretending they dont know anything and lieing.. They could move forward in this and arrest the boys right now, a body is not needed to arrest someone for murder if there is enough evidence, a body would just be most helpful.
Poor pitiful people. At this point I don't care what happened. And I don't know how you remember anyting being jacked up on nerve pills all the time. And since we are going to air lies and dirty laundry lets talk about the fact that your Dad couldn't stand most of his family and was ashamed of you. I had nothing to do with your Dad for months before his disappearance and I only know what has been told to me. Kim is my family and Kevin is my family and Ashley is my family and I will state whatever the he!! I want to. So all of you and kiss my a$$ in the crack.
Carla Mounts

Lexington, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2011
this is carla's daughter, morgan, and all of you a$$ kissing b!tches can stfu! my mom is telling the truth! who gives a f*ck anymore? you don't know what happend and neither do we. scarlett if you keep running your slu*ty azz mouth, your gonna get your a$$ kicked! my mom is an amazing, beautiful person and she would never hide something if she even knew it! she's a truthful person and she is amazing, and for all of you dumba$$es who say she's not, can kiss my a$$! especially eileen. as good as my mom was to you, and you talk sh!t about her and everyone else, go to he!! all of you!
MMMMMMM

Rock Hill, SC

#18 Jan 6, 2011
I love a small town, cant be innocent of anything, someone is always guilt,
scarlett

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Jan 6, 2011
Carla Mounts wrote:
<quoted text>Poor pitiful people. At this point I don't care what happened. And I don't know how you remember anyting being jacked up on nerve pills all the time. And since we are going to air lies and dirty laundry lets talk about the fact that your Dad couldn't stand most of his family and was ashamed of you. I had nothing to do with your Dad for months before his disappearance and I only know what has been told to me. Kim is my family and Kevin is my family and Ashley is my family and I will state whatever the he!! I want to. So all of you and kiss my a$$ in the crack.
I took a nerve pill you stupid fat B!tch because your bro and cousin killed my daddy. And no need for you to care at this point because it dont matter how much you do care or dont care, you play you pay remember.. And I know how my daddy felt about me, if it had been me he would have handled all this different he would have put a gun to your head and after you peed you XXX Large pants he would have killed you any way. You know your the only one idiot in the whole family that gets on here runnin your mouth, you know why Carla, you're worried and I dont blame you.. Ashley and Kevin is your family and good luck with that ol girl, so state whatever you want, i do. I want to state something right now your trash, pple in your family arent all there in the head, and im not gonna kiss your nasty cellulite A$$ ill kick it and im Man enough to do it....
scarlett

Statts Mills, WV

#20 Jan 6, 2011
Carla Mounts wrote:
this is carla's daughter, morgan, and all of you a$$ kissing b!tches can stfu! my mom is telling the truth! who gives a f*ck anymore? you don't know what happend and neither do we. scarlett if you keep running your slu*ty azz mouth, your gonna get your a$$ kicked! my mom is an amazing, beautiful person and she would never hide something if she even knew it! she's a truthful person and she is amazing, and for all of you dumba$$es who say she's not, can kiss my a$$! especially eileen. as good as my mom was to you, and you talk sh!t about her and everyone else, go to he!! all of you!
Hey slut, Ashley is your cousin and you was runnin around with him with your legs spread open. I bet if you mom checks your room real good she will find the stuff you have been smoking or snorting because you have to be kidding me your a kid. What is your mom doing lettin you on the computer cursing at grown women. Yeah, that proves shes an awesome mom. Here is a lesson of motherhood for you RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!! My Mimie has a son missing all your missin is your cherry, Ashley popped it and bragged about it. And about kicking my Azz you have to become of age first Ill take that up with your mother. Im not arguing with a lil girl.... Hey Eileen says to you Ileen over you kiss my azz.. We will all meet in the court house one of these days so be careful what you say. You will be on the witness stand explainig why Ashley your own cousin popped your chery but dont worry incest isnt a crime but murder is. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!
really

Gilbert, WV

#21 Jan 7, 2011
MMMMMMM wrote:
I love a small town, cant be innocent of anything, someone is always guilt,
In this case someone is guilty,he didn't kill himself then hide his own body. Dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 50 min SWAMP WITCH 2,979
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 51 min SWAMP WITCH 6,310
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 53 min SWAMP WITCH 11,538
Word game (Jun '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,620
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr legendfork 4,276
Four Word Game Using Last Letter Of Each Word. (Dec '12) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 446
Nicole cofey 11 hr rinkshanks 1

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages