Yelp

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Did she throw he kids down for Humpy Ellis.
local person 2

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

i thought she was living with his dad? or you know what i mean
Confused

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

I thought she was back with Todd
hmm

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

well i think she left him or he kicked here out and now she is going from place to place no one wants her
Meee

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

hmm wrote:
well i think she left him or he kicked here out and now she is going from place to place no one wants her
Well, that's the best thing he could have done. He needs to get back with Tara. She's ten times a better woman then her. At least she works and she's not blown away all the time.
whisper

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

So sad...I pray that God helps her.
Noisy

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

DO any of the above people know Miranda personally?
creeker

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Noisy wrote:
DO any of the above people know Miranda personally?
this must be James David
Miranda Gibson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

This is Miranda Gibson and I don't see what ever 1 wants to get on here an talk about me all the time. I luv my kids and I did not throw them down. If they want to stay with there dads thats fine with me. And as far as me being with Humpy I think this is sum whore's who is juss jealous that he wont give them the time of day. So lay down lil whores sum where else cause he is with me....He wants a good woman..thats why I live there." I guess I will die famous in a small town."
what ever

Walton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Miranda Gibson wrote:
This is Miranda Gibson and I don't see what ever 1 wants to get on here an talk about me all the time. I luv my kids and I did not throw them down. If they want to stay with there dads thats fine with me. And as far as me being with Humpy I think this is sum whore's who is juss jealous that he wont give them the time of day. So lay down lil whores sum where else cause he is with me....He wants a good woman..thats why I live there." I guess I will die famous in a small town."
You go get it
Chris

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Miranda Gibson wrote:
I can see why he's with you. You're so classy.
ASHAMED OF U

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

MIRANDA, I used to know the "old" Miranda and I liked her a lot better than what you have turned yourself into. If you think you're happy, you're not! Drugs are destroying you and I know that you're misserable and you cry all the time. You have done many things to be ashamed of and you know it in your heart, one in particular! Straighten up before its too late and your children become ashamed of their mother. That is something you will never overcome! God will always give you another chance, but you gotta get a back bone!! GROW UP MIRANDA, before you end up in a place that you will not be allowed out of. I'm talkin' about HELL, not jail!
Miranda Gibson wrote:
Miranda

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Im glad you r so conerned about me, but lil do u know....I am not on drugs. I am happy and I promise u I don't cry....and I hav never done but one thing that I am ashamed of and that is quit church.......
O No No

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

U go girl U fit rite in there just where u need to be. U and ur boyish looks . LoL
1 post removed
praying

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

u guys need to quit talking about them, u need to pray for them...
a parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

sheena bad what
someone who knows

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Miranda Gibson wrote:
honey i have known humpy all of my life & he will have anybody,weathers its a woman or a child!!! BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!
OneWhoKnows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

You know what...nobody is perfect!! We have all made decisions in our lives that were bad, and then we see that and change things. All people around here want to do is harp on those decisions instead of looking at the things some people have overcome. I know this girl and she is a wonderful person despite things she may have done in her past. I don't see where you have put your name for us to judge you and tell bad things that we know about you!!!! Why don't you leave her the hell alone and take care of yourself for a change!
david

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Hoooo is maranda Gibson anyway ? I'm watching McBride right now and seen her name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Gilbert Forum right now

Search the Gilbert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Southern Comfort 53,919
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 16 min Doug77 3,775
Correction, GOD'S*** (May '11) 24 min Keep Smiling 3 394
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 49 min Theo 7,662
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 54 min Theo 4,443
big jim hatfield 6 hr BIG DADDY 1
diann 11 hr countryboy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••