stoled turkeys

Clay, WV

#23 Dec 29, 2011
i saw the copy of the papers.they did steal a load of turkeys that was brought in here from a church from tenn.these arepending charges on them,that will be filed as soon as the ones that they sold some to sign statenents on.wait and see,i am right.u will see.
Christi

Lizemores, WV

#24 Dec 29, 2011
OMG..you people are crazy if you think that Rush stolid a damn turkey..i mean hell he would have shared them with me..bahahaha just leave it alone Rush dont do shit to no one!! He is a great guy..But i do agree with the person that said he would have gotten more from stilling from McDs i mean really why would he want some turkeys for Christmas and Thanksgiving is over!! I dont think anyone would want it for New Years!!
WTF

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#25 Dec 29, 2011
I say leave him in there,just be one less dummy over here. Need to arrest his son too just for being so ugly HAHAH
denise cline

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Dec 29, 2011
who are you talking about wtf??????????
denise cline

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Dec 29, 2011
my daddy dont half to steal turkeys because they got more money then u.
denise cline

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Dec 29, 2011
ever who you are they are getting out tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahh ahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahah haahahhaahhahahahhaahhaaahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahah
Gobble Gobble

Gilbert, WV

#29 Dec 29, 2011
what time will the Free turkey dinners be ready i assume it will be new years day sure hope rush is out hes the cook and thomas will be delivering diners so hide your stuf if he see's it he will be back after dark
........ wonder what side will come with that dinner and wondering if there will be desert just wondering if u know please post i want to place my order first
denise cline

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Dec 29, 2011
dinner well be ready the second at 3:oo.rush well be out and he dont steal.but thomas well steal so keep rush out of
WTF

United States

#31 Dec 29, 2011
Nobody cares if they are getting out tomorrow or not.
Looks like someone should have stayed in school HAHAHAHAh
curious

Gilbert, WV

#32 Dec 29, 2011
what church was the turkeys going to
was it Dwayne Clines church hear
he gets free stuff from Tenn
Party Girl

Saint Albans, WV

#33 Dec 29, 2011
misty lee wrote:
free turkeys dinner at at rush cline house
When at what time? I will be there...lol
carrie cline

Ogden, AR

#34 Dec 30, 2011
ok yall dont have to get on here and talk about my brother like this and no he will be out of jail to day iam goin to get him out ....i dont no about my uncle rush but people my bro has a probelm and hes goin to get help for it and yallneed to mind yalls fucki*bissns and yea i no i dont no how to spell but go sum were eales and talk about some one eles leve my bro out of it!!!!!!!!nad yall need to put your name one here and guit hindin under a fake name...
heard

Reedy, WV

#35 Dec 30, 2011
i called to jail they said for havin pot and stolin property i was told he had pot hangin up in the born and he bought 2 big dozer batts off of thomas.
His Problem

Gilbert, WV

#36 Dec 30, 2011
Well his problem is he has stolen off of everybody on here including me and then some.... so guess what,it is everybodys business, if you were smart you should be hoping he stays in jail for a while before he OD's and you would do good to plug up that potty mouth and go back to school.
His Problem

Gilbert, WV

#37 Dec 30, 2011
carrie cline wrote:
ok yall dont have to get on here and talk about my brother like this and no he will be out of jail to day iam goin to get him out ....i dont no about my uncle rush but people my bro has a probelm and hes goin to get help for it and yallneed to mind yalls fucki*bissns and yea i no i dont no how to spell but go sum were eales and talk about some one eles leve my bro out of it!!!!!!!!nad yall need to put your name one here and guit hindin under a fake name...
Oh yea you need to be careful when you go to the jail to get him out or you may end up in regional for the stealing and crimes you have/and are commiting. Would probably be good for the rest of us if they locked you up too little Miss potty mouth!
nosey

Charleston, WV

#38 Dec 30, 2011
Who cares what they did. It didn't involve you. From reading these posts, sounds like to me that all of you need to get off this computer sticking your nose in other peoples business and go back to school.
stolen from

Gilbert, WV

#39 Dec 30, 2011
if these older people would stop trading their medicine for stolen goods this crap would stop. if Thomas ever steals from u. u will make it your buisness
Stoled The Turkeys

Clay, WV

#40 Dec 30, 2011
curious wrote:
what church was the turkeys going to
was it Dwayne Clines church hear
he gets free stuff from Tenn
Dont know which Church they stoled them from,But do know they were sent in here from a Church out of Tenn. Its a shame that they sold what they could and threw the rest over the mountain.This is a fact. Its all comeing out on the theiving B@$turds.
YOUR NAME

United States

#41 Dec 30, 2011
WHAT THE BIG DEAL THOMAS STOLED A BATTERY AND RUSH BOUGHT IT, PEOPLE GET A LIFE, I SEE ALOT BIGGER CRIMES, I GUESS YOUR AN ANGEL??????????
WTF

United States

#42 Dec 30, 2011
It wasn't just a battery, it was several batteries and like 8 buckets of pot plants lol Now what do you think he was gonna do with that? Probably sell it to your kids. but he is just a good guy huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 5,658
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 6,234
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 9,601
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 640
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 6,717
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 11,972
Word game (Jun '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,703

Gilbert Jobs

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages