Level 1

Since: Jul 08

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
how is erica carter, heard she OD on bath salt just wondering how she was they said she been in the hospital for over a week now. hope you are ok?
family

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 30, 2012
She aint in the hospital and she didnt OD..you cant believe everything you hear.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

United States

#3 May 1, 2012
well her own FAMILY told me it was true.all I was doing was asking is if she is ok we have not seen her.but it is true.
april

Peytona, WV

#4 May 1, 2012
tramp wrote:
well her own FAMILY told me it was true.all I was doing was asking is if she is ok we have not seen her.but it is true.
if her own family told you why didn't you ask them how she was obviously you know them...so why not ask them instead of posting her name on topics. Do you not realize how mean people are? Do you not realize that you can not believe what you read on topix and if you repeat what you read on topix or believe what you read then its probably lies so even though you think your telling the truth people will think your a liar because you always give false information. Its sad but the Gilbert Topix or more for entertainment purposes only it is not a reliable source of news and information just gossip rumors and lies.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
and it's people like you who get's on here and starts lie's on people. so your talking about yourself. so don't get on topix, all i was asking is how she is doing. and all the people around gilbert gets on topix so that why i got on here anyway.so if you dont like what i ask keep it to yourself.
april

Uneeda, WV

#6 May 2, 2012
sweetheart I do not have to lie I was just simply stating that you can not use topix as a source of information and if you were really concerned for your friend this is the last place you would want to bring her up on especially with rumors like that floating around. I could care less either way. No wonder they say ignorance is bliss when people refuse to take what is in front of them at face value well that's on them. I just wonder what makes you so righteous that it is okay for you to mention someone elses name on topix yet refuse to use your own if I was this girl I would really re-evaluate my so called friend because someone who is really concerned would not be throwing names around on topix. I see you are one of those people that do not care to make shit up to prove your point and that is really sad.
april

Uneeda, WV

#7 May 2, 2012
tramp wrote:
and it's people like you who get's on here and starts lie's on people. so your talking about yourself. so don't get on topix, all i was asking is how she is doing. and all the people around gilbert gets on topix so that why i got on here anyway.so if you dont like what i ask keep it to yourself.
For your information I do not have time to think of lies and post them. I refuse to talk about anyone on hear if I have something to say to someone you can trust and believe I have no problem letting them know I have a problem and what that problem is and how to resolve it. I do not need to hide behind a fake name nor make shit up about people that goes against who I am you may want to go back and re-read my post because for one I hardly ever start threads and for two they would never be about another person. See its a thing called respect and I will not bring anyone's name to this forum so they can get lied on and bashed.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

United States

#8 May 2, 2012
Im sorry my name is april is that better so who made you so high on the pole to tell someone how to live keep your mouth shut an go on your way, I fill sorry for your man, or woman to have to live with you!! one more thing some people think they are so smart but they look and sound stupid so think about that! erica hope you get better soon.
family

Uneeda, WV

#9 May 3, 2012
tramp wrote:
well her own FAMILY told me it was true.all I was doing was asking is if she is ok we have not seen her.but it is true.
this is her FAMILY we keep telling you it is not true I dont no what you half against Erica but out of respect for her and are family please keep her off this site if you know her like you say you do then call and ask her. I seened you about a week ago and told you that she was okay so leave her alone you are not her friend just another trouble maker what kind of friend dont have a freind s phone number who are you trying to full just a nother trouble maker if erica was your friend she wont be now how dare you do this to a so call friend.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

United States

#10 May 3, 2012
back off, why is it so hard to tell me how she is doing. and its true unless her mom is lieing. you people need to just shut up it was a week ago when she told me so I'm just concerned about her. mygod get a life people.
Jake the Snake

Man, WV

#11 May 4, 2012
Byr
Chelsee

Gilbert, WV

#12 May 4, 2012
Call her mother and ask her how the girl is doing. I don't think you are comprehending what these people are saying. The gist of it is, it's not nice to post people's names on this site because for the simple fact that as soon as the name is on here ignorant people love to post bad things about them,whether they be true or not. If a friend of mine was sick or something had happened to them topix would be the last thing I would use as a source of info for an update on their condition just for the simple fact it's not a reliable source and also because I wouldn't want my friends name posted on this site for mean people to talk her. If u would bother to use some common sense and actually take in what is being said to you here you may just get the point.

“What's Good?”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 May 4, 2012
tramp wrote:
Im sorry my name is april is that better so who made you so high on the pole to tell someone how to live keep your mouth shut an go on your way, I fill sorry for your man, or woman to have to live with you!! one more thing some people think they are so smart but they look and sound stupid so think about that! erica hope you get better soon.
No saying you are me or using my name is not better just shows that you are capable of lying to prove a point which also shows that you know that you are wrong. You never did answer any of my question nor do you have to so its obvious that you can not explain why it is ok to use your so called friend's name yet refuse to use your own and now her mom is lying? Really you are calling your friends mother a liar? I was never trying to tell you how to live what you do is your business, but when you say something that is inappropriate on here people will call you out on it I will not keep my mouth shut if I have something to say I will say it. I can get my point across without insulting people, lying, and using their names. I am sorry that you have not learned proper computer etiquette but maybe one of these days you will get the point. I know if I heard something about one of my friends I would call or text them or look them up on facebook(in a private message) I doubt seriously that everyone reads topix but just because other people choose to be disrespectful doesn't mean you have to be a follower. Stand up for what is right and give people the same respect that you want from them. The thing is all these people are trying to help you yet you will feel the need to bash them call them names and just out and lie on them. I know one thing if this girl Erica was your friend I hope she re-evaluates her friends and decides that anyone who would put them on topix is not a friend. Besides what kind of friend doesn't even have her friends phone number or waits a week after they haven't seen them then ask question and if you had already talked to her family why would then post a thread on topix. No one said anything bad about you they were trying to give you some advice but you wanna act like you know it all ---you know everything, right? oh yea everything but how your friend is doing.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

United States

#14 May 4, 2012
if Im that kind of a person why are you on here sticking your nose in my bus so back off I know you and what you are. so Bite me and your friends say alot behind your back the way you always think you know so much,so take a good look at yourself.
Chelsee

Gilbert, WV

#15 May 4, 2012
tramp wrote:
if Im that kind of a person why are you on here sticking your nose in my bus so back off I know you and what you are. so Bite me and your friends say alot behind your back the way you always think you know so much,so take a good look at yourself.
She's not hiding who she is so that says more for her than you. FYI
If you weren't hiding behind a fake screen name for whatever reason I'm sure we could form our own opinion and "know what you are" as well. You've posted nothing about yourself for anyone to be in your business. You took it upon yourself to post someone elses business so maybe u should take your own advice. Also,you posted on a public forum so your comments are now available to the public to comment as they choose to and also that goes right back to the original point.
1 post removed

“What's Good?”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2012
tramp wrote:
if Im that kind of a person why are you on here sticking your nose in my bus so back off I know you and what you are. so Bite me and your friends say alot behind your back the way you always think you know so much,so take a good look at yourself.
First of all I never said anything pertaining to the content of your character my first response was out of curiosity. You're the one that turned in to a smart azz about it. My nose ain't in your business you only air other peoples dirty laundry on topix not your own. IF you say something to me I will respond. As far as you knowing what and who I am you don't know sh8t about me just like everybody and think you know it all. You may know who I am that don't mean you know me. I watch the Kardashians all the time yet I don't go around saying that I know Klhoe and Kim. My friends would never talk about me I have some of the best friends in the world. Now I have acquaintances that may talk crap behind my back 'cause they ain't got enough azz to say it to my face. IF you think that someone of that caliber speaking ill of me is enough to upset me then you don't even know of me well. If a person will talk behind someone's back then they are nothing but drama and trouble makers and Just to keep it a hundred I don't care. And they are definitely not my friends. I do not use that term loosly and just because you know who someone is that does not make them your friend. That is why I use my real name. There is not one skeleton left in my closet and I have came to terms with any and everything that I may have done and made amends, and paid my debt so I have a clean slate. If people want to talk about things that happened 15 years ago be my guest I am completely over it but when people don't have much of a future they choose to live in the past. Oh and I never said that I was smart. Intelligence is a journey not a destination. I do try to learn something new everyday there is a lot I still have to learn yet I will continue to strive for success. This is really getting old and boring I do hope that that girl is okay and I am glad that people didn't post a bunch of lies on her. If you were any kind of friend to her you would be thinking me for taking up for her and trying to keep people from talking crap instead of getting into a pissing contest because you were wrong and can't admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 7 min honeymylove 5,676
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 14 min honeymylove 8,971
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 2 hr honeymylove 5,075
~~Music Thread~~ (Aug '12) Thu texas pete 1,044
did anyone see that girl at the club last night Thu what 13
free alaskan malamutes puppies (Feb '10) Thu beth 124
Looking for Sharon Morgan Wed Bigjohn 3
Gilbert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gilbert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]