Body Found in Justice
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
probly

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2009
did the cops find a body in justice this morning?
I heard

Clear Spring, MD

#2 Jan 29, 2009
That its some girl that od
probly

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2009
How was it?
Curious

Gilbert, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2009
I heard wrote:
That its some girl that od
Well did you hear anything else other than it was some girl, do you know young or old where did they find her in Justice was she outside or in her home.
1 post removed
I heard

Clear Spring, MD

#6 Jan 29, 2009
I didn't get a last name first name was Lisa , they said she was found outside at that ice place in Justice . That's just what I heard so I cant swear too it
Duchess

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2009
Has anyone heard anything else?
Cruisin

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2009
I heard it was Lisa Rose. From what I heard, they revived her, but I Haven't heard anything else. That was earlier this afternoon.
I heard

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2009
A white car came thru Justice and threw her out on the side of the road! Is she alive?

“Thank God for anti-depressants”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Princeton

#10 Jan 30, 2009
Cruisin wrote:
I heard it was Lisa Rose. From what I heard, they revived her, but I Haven't heard anything else. That was earlier this afternoon.
I wonder if that is the Lisa Rose that used to live around Ikes Fork?
like_2_tan

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jan 30, 2009
I heard wrote:
A white car came thru Justice and threw her out on the side of the road! Is she alive?
no she was dead
like_2_tan

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2009
is she the one that lived with Mike May????
I heard

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2009
like_2_tan wrote:
is she the one that lived with Mike May????
yes she had a baby by David Laney! Yes its the Lisa Rose from Ikes Fork and she seems to be doing all right her and another woman has been out running around today!
like_2_tan

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jan 30, 2009
I heard wrote:
<quoted text> yes she had a baby by David Laney! Yes its the Lisa Rose from Ikes Fork and she seems to be doing all right her and another woman has been out running around today!
thanks someone told me that she passed away
wichoneisit

Gilbert, WV

#15 Jan 30, 2009
ok is she dead or not.
I heard

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2009
wichoneisit wrote:
ok is she dead or not.
I just told someone awhile back there..no she is not dead..if she was dead then she wouldnt have been out today rideing all over hanover now would she...lol! Unless she was Burney!!
whichoneisit

Gilbert, WV

#17 Jan 31, 2009
I heard wrote:
<quoted text>I just told someone awhile back there..no she is not dead..if she was dead then she wouldnt have been out today rideing all over hanover now would she...lol! Unless she was Burney!!
well unless you can't read you can plainly see one person will say she's dead then another will say she's not.
I heard

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2009
whichoneisit wrote:
<quoted text>
well unless you can't read you can plainly see one person will say she's dead then another will say she's not.
Whatever..Knock your self out there with your slurs..
the keen observer

Elkview, WV

#19 Jan 31, 2009
LOOK I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE IS NOT DEAD SHES ALIVE FOR NOW BUT GOD ONLY KNOWS FOR HOW LONG SHE IS GREVING HERSELF TO DEATH OVER MIKE...SHE NEEDS HELP BAD
I heard

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2009
Yes she needs Prayer..Lots of it! I know for a fact she is not dead either..she was out rideing around Hanover yesterday..everyone is talking about it..so if she was out doing that she couldnt be dead! If i were her I would be grieving over my child instead of some man! And yes i agree with you 100% she needs help but she refuses it..Keep her in your Prayers it is up to her to try and do better..God has given her so many chances..lets Pray she chooses the right path before its to late for her!

“Thank God for anti-depressants”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Princeton

#21 Jan 31, 2009
I heard wrote:
Yes she needs Prayer..Lots of it! I know for a fact she is not dead either..she was out rideing around Hanover yesterday..everyone is talking about it..so if she was out doing that she couldnt be dead! If i were her I would be grieving over my child instead of some man! And yes i agree with you 100% she needs help but she refuses it..Keep her in your Prayers it is up to her to try and do better..God has given her so many chances..lets Pray she chooses the right path before its to late for her!
What do you mean by, "she should be grieving over her child"? Does she have a baby by Michael?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" In God's Time" (Nov '15) 3 hr TRYING-_3 137
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) 4 hr TRYING-_3 60
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 5 hr luci 5,820
Tudors 8 hr Michele 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
Word Association... (Jun '12) Mon luci 2,757
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Mon luci 10,976

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages