Amanda

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Jason West got sucker hit over the back of his head with a bottle of beer in Morgans, with a busted head... he still kicked that dudes azz I've never seen so much blood. His girl thought he was shot. Glad He Is Ok!
bag

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 6, 2011
OMG Is he really ok, do you know his new number, Id love to talk to him. where is this Morgans? Who was the guy that hit him, Whos the new girl pls let me know. thanks
goodluck

Princeton, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2011
I think its in Beckley, don't have a clue who the guy was. as for the girl goodluck trying to win this guys heart, believe me ive tried but he is hard to break when his heart belongs to someone else.
Been there done that

Bruno, WV

#4 Jun 13, 2011
He's a good lay,lol.
yougogirl

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Been there done that wrote:
He's a good lay,lol.
ummmmhummmmmmmmm I agree, but for the last couple of years he has been into one girl an one girl only. that must be the one that turned the tin man mr west into having a HEART.
Been there done that

Bruno, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2011
yougogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmhummmmmmmmm I agree, but for the last couple of years he has been into one girl an one girl only. that must be the one that turned the tin man mr west into having a HEART.
uh ok,you already said that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 11,845
Word Association... (Jun '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 3,061
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) 14 hr Keep Smiling 372
Hey 17 hr Ha Ha 8
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 9,538
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 22 hr Princess Hey 6,197
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 5,620

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance