Wonder

Kistler, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hey I'm asking everyone to keep a look out for some home interior my house was broken into yesterday at justice and someone took all my home interior.
Hobo Joe

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that. Someone stole things from inside my home once years ago and its an odd feeling to have that happen to you. I hope you can recover your belongings. Did you report the theft to the police?
Wonder

Kistler, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Yeah we called the cops yesterday but they still ant come and done a police report or nothing.i will eventually find out who did it and I can promise them I will have them locked up.
azaz

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

who house got rob?
Hobo Joe

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Wonder wrote:
Yeah we called the cops yesterday but they still ant come and done a police report or nothing.i will eventually find out who did it and I can promise them I will have them locked up.
Don't let filing a report with the police ride even if you have to go to the station to file the report yourself. Crime statistics are used to help determine budgets for law enforcement agencies. Good luck.
Budgets

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Hobo Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let filing a report with the police ride even if you have to go to the station to file the report yourself. Crime statistics are used to help determine budgets for law enforcement agencies. Good luck.
Come on they don't need anymore than 5 bucks an hr if they can't come out and take a report.
Hobo Joe

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Budgets wrote:
<quoted text>Come on they don't need anymore than 5 bucks an hr if they can't come out and take a report.
The point is to get the police report filed whether its done from the home that was robbed or the police station. The police can't do it all and sometimes the public's help is needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Mingo County was issued at August 22 at 4:25PM EDT

•••
•••
Gilbert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••