First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rats running wild

Clay, WV

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Well wrote:
I hope they keep the frigging drug dealing pieces of crap for 100 years flat and I thank the ones you call rats to me thier not they just helping geting rid of the garbage. Thanks goes out the ones that sets them up yeah keep up the good work thanks for the help getting rid of the garbage
the thing about it is the rats get turned loose because they ratted their theiving buddys out, But yet they are still out here theiving and robbing others. what happens they know they can do anything they want to and get by, because they are rats. they get brave and worse each time,because they dont worry about going to jail.. think the RATS need to be locked uo too. and eventally they will be locked up, when the laws get done using them,they will lock them up with the ones that they Ratted on,and thats when it gets good,lol. They then get what they deserve,not just from the ones they help send to prison, But the other criminals too. A RAT is hated in Prison especially. LMAO
memyselfandi

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 21, 2012
they wont do nothing you could sit on the bridge at ben with a 5 gallon bucket of dope and the cops cant see itthey dont give a d***
memyselfandi

Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 21, 2012
the cops worrie more if you got your helmet on when your riding a four wheeler
curious
#24 Oct 21, 2012
who is Melissa Hale and y is she whoring with yet another man that "has a live-in girlfriend?"
concerned

Bruno, WV

#25 Oct 21, 2012
I would like to know if any of my daddy's guns were down there I heard he had them a couple of times how would I find out
police

Mount Hope, WV

#26 Oct 21, 2012
It was not the police that did not do their job, it was that crazy female magistrate. How many times has she let them loose?
Who

United States

#27 Oct 21, 2012
police wrote:
It was not the police that did not do their job, it was that crazy female magistrate. How many times has she let them loose?
do you know who to contact to see if thier stuff was there that had been reported stolen?
memyselfandi

Elizabeth, WV

#28 Oct 22, 2012
thats the way it has always been here in mingo co ...lonnie would arrest them eugene turn them loose or one of them female magistrates trying to suck up with that one guy....mmmm oh the judge
lol
Mickeymouse

Ardsley, NY

#29 Oct 22, 2012
Why defend the drug dealers?? Thats 80% of the problem with gilbert and southern wv as a whole. Get all these motherfking drugs off these goddamn streets. And hell with pot, that shit aint hurt anyone, liquor is, by far, more dangerous. Its these pills, meth, and all this shit peoples putting up their nose and in their arms thats the issue. It makes people fucking zombies. They look dead. Good job cops, good job anyone who help bring these son of a bitches down. It's long overdue. And i hope all these dope dealers go down hard. Then we can work on the doctors who prescribe them and the pill companies who make em. Drugs. What a loser it makes you.
memyselfandi

Elizabeth, WV

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Iam with you there mickey i think they should open season on dope dealers do them like they do the dope overdoses ....ignore them if they find them with a hole in their head...call it natural causes...
Me too

United States

#31 Oct 23, 2012
I agree with Mickeymouse
just for u know it alls

Hurricane, WV

#32 Oct 23, 2012
first of all that jodi and kevin aggravated the ol' man to death for a pill.he prob. got so fed up he had to to get rid of them.or they would have just knocked them in the head n took them.so i hope those two get what they deserve..and no i don't need a damn pill before so smartass gets on here and says so..and if the laws whipped that ol' man, then they should be ashamed of them selves.so i really don't care what kind of smart remark any one of u has.truth is the truth..
well hmmm

United States

#33 Oct 23, 2012
just for u know it alls wrote:
first of all that jodi and kevin aggravated the ol' man to death for a pill.he prob. got so fed up he had to to get rid of them.or they would have just knocked them in the head n took them.so i hope those two get what they deserve..and no i don't need a damn pill before so smartass gets on here and says so..and if the laws whipped that ol' man, then they should be ashamed of them selves.so i really don't care what kind of smart remark any one of u has.truth is the truth..
And I supose the stollen stuff walked there to on thier own.
memyselfandi

Elizabeth, WV

#34 Oct 24, 2012
I konw why they protect drug dealers..the only damn people in wv that have money are drug dealers none of us have half what they got and most of them are on a check of some sort that we pay for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Jewel 9 hr Neighborhood Watch 5
Oxyana--where are they now (Jun '15) 10 hr gollygee 30
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 10 hr _Zoey_ 6,553
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 10 hr _Zoey_ 9,529
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Meme 4,409
Jesus (Jan '11) Sun FreddieN 9,193
Word Association... (Jun '12) Sun 2twisted 3,052

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance