Gynocologist at Womens and Childrens Hosp

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

Inquirer

Gilbert, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2008
Does anyone Know a good Gynocologist At Women and Childrens hospital?
lol

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Inquirer wrote:
Does anyone Know a good Gynocologist At Women and Childrens hospital?

Send me a picture, and I may take a look for you. I live at Justice, and it will save you the gas - lol
Inquirer

Gilbert, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2008
lol wrote:
<quoted text>.
Send me a picture, and I may take a look for you. I live at Justice, and it will save you the gas - lol
You dum ass. This is important and some smart ellic kid like you has to make a smart remark. I thought someone in this area may go over there to a good dr.
HELPER

Monterey, CA

#4 Oct 13, 2008
Dr. Dara Aliff is my gynocologist and I love her. She has her own office but she is associated with Womens and Childrens, thats where she does procedures. Topix wouldnt let me put her number on here but it should be in the book or call info.
Inquirer

Gilbert, WV

#5 Oct 13, 2008
HELPER wrote:
Dr. Dara Aliff is my gynocologist and I love her. She has her own office but she is associated with Womens and Childrens, thats where she does procedures. Topix wouldnt let me put her number on here but it should be in the book or call info.
Thanks so much.
may i ask

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Oct 14, 2008
HELPER wrote:
Do you know if this doctor works with mesh?Ineed an operation and they will have to use mesh to build a sling to hold my bladder in place.
Mary Ann

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 14, 2008
I see Dr Scott Naegele and have for 10 years now. He is wonderful and the staff are very nice.
He is in the Womens & Children building.
good one

Tyler, TX

#8 Oct 14, 2008
Doctor Paul Hunter is excellent, three four three four one seven seven
Inquirer

Gilbert, WV

#9 Oct 14, 2008
Thanks to all. It is appreciated.
Mama

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2008
HELPER wrote:
Dr. Aliff is my doc also. She is spectacular, you will love her. If you call information ask for WVU Physicians of Charleston, the docs are Aliff & Lao, who is Dr. Aliff's hubby.
momma of 3

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2008
I had twins at Womens and Childrens and my doctor was David Patton and he is wonderful he has great bedside manners and if he thinks the first thing is wrong he starts running all kinds of tests. I would recommend him to anyone he is awesome..
Mom of 3

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Dr Aliff and her husband Dr Lao delivered my babies and then tucked up my bladder. As an OR nurse, I have seen everyone operate and believe them to be the best. Dr Lao is extremely competent and more up to date on alot of the newest sling procedures. They do all of their surgeries together-no residents or students practicing on you. LOVE THEM!!!!
her patient

AOL

#13 Oct 11, 2009
HELPER wrote:
I went to that office one time to see Dr. Aliff, but she was really busy so I saw her nurse practitioner. Her name was Shelley Humphreys and I absolutley loved her. She was really nice and had more manners than any doctor I have ever been to. Some people may say that nurse practitioners aren't as good the doctor, but hey, they all do the same thing just about. I plan on keeping her as my "doctor".
just saying

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2009
good one wrote:
Doctor Paul Hunter is excellent, three four three four one seven seven
i also dr. paul hunter is excellent.
Information

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2009
may i ask wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know if this doctor works with mesh?Ineed an operation and they will have to use mesh to build a sling to hold my bladder in place.
I don't mean to be nosey but what are your symptoms,somethings going on with me but I don't know what it is and I HATE doctors unless its an emergency.Thanks.
love CAMC WandC

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2009
I saw Dr Lao for my first preg, and saw the Nurse Practitioner with my second who was delievered by Dr. Siegel. I LOVE Dr Siegel. I still see him for regular check ups.
just noticed

Gilbert, WV

#17 Oct 13, 2009
My daughter see's Dr Hunter and really likes him too.
Not a good doc

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2010
I went to see Dr. Hunter and he was very unsympathetic to female issues. He sat on not doing anything with my severe endometriosis and had to go to another dr. to do a laprosicopy to have it removed. He just kept telling me I need to get pregnant! Hello...I can't get pregnant if its too painful to get off my birth control, and I just found out my husband's sperm count is too low. His "solution" was ridiculous and rude.
HappywHunter

United States

#19 Mar 23, 2010
Not a good doc wrote:
I went to see Dr. Hunter and he was very unsympathetic to female issues. He sat on not doing anything with my severe endometriosis and had to go to another dr. to do a laprosicopy to have it removed. He just kept telling me I need to get pregnant! Hello...I can't get pregnant if its too painful to get off my birth control, and I just found out my husband's sperm count is too low. His "solution" was ridiculous and rude.
Best friend has seen him two yrs and really likes him. She has had two surgerys for endo because of the severe pain. Well the laproscopic surgery. He has been very nice to her. She also had to be on the shots for six mos. She has never had children and he does not want to take out any organs due to her never having children.Wanting to give her a chance to have them since she is so young. So he is very considerate there and not wanting to rush in and do a hysterectomy which I think is very considerate of him. she is like you been in very severe pain , and even had to go to emergency room before. But so far she has been very happy with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING 8 hr Keep Smiling 3 187
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) Fri honeymylove 5,676
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Fri honeymylove 8,971
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Fri honeymylove 5,075
~~Music Thread~~ (Aug '12) Thu texas pete 1,044
did anyone see that girl at the club last night Thu what 13
free alaskan malamutes puppies (Feb '10) Mar 26 beth 124
Gilbert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web