of 50
Next Last

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
No Religion wrote:
I will NOT allow Christ to be removed by the Adversary. How about you?
Where is Christ in Christmas?
"I bring you good tidings of great joy.... For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.... You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10-12
"...you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.... Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Matthew 24:9-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9mCkuJsJzw4XX
I always said Jesus is worth be persecuted for. Today and everyday I will keep Christ in it. No matter how many protest.
1 post removed

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#4 Dec 4, 2012
No Religion wrote:
I will NOT allow Christ to be removed by the Adversary. How about you?
Where is Christ in Christmas?
"I bring you good tidings of great joy.... For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.... You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10-12
"...you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.... Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Matthew 24:9-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9mCkuJsJzw4XX
This is stupid. Christmas is a fake holiday. It was stolen from the Pagans and from there it became the most materialistic day of the year. So, it has evolved from Paganism to Christianity to Satanism.

It is hilarious. Christians have Thanksgiving Day which they've turned into the great day of gluttony and football. Then comes Black Friday when they trample each other in their pursuit to get as many material goods as they can for the least sum of money.

Then comes Christmas Eve and drinking and drunk driving. Followed by the day people get together and give people stuff they don't want and receive stuff they don't want back. There is the lovely picture of spoiled children throwing tantrums because they didn't get the latest cell phone or tablet. Then they all set down to another gluttonous meal and make veiled insults to the relatives they can't stand. The next day they storm the stores and return most of the stuff their friends and family had given them.

Soon after,New Years Day comes and they all get drunk. It is a great night for bar owners,cabbies and dancers. We end up with a lot of the cash people got for Christmas.

I just love the holiday season.

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I always said Jesus is worth be persecuted for. Today and everyday I will keep Christ in it. No matter how many protest.
Christians are not persecuted. Remember where all of your "Christian holiday traditions" came from.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#6 Dec 4, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is stupid. Christmas is a fake holiday. It was stolen from the Pagans and from there it became the most materialistic day of the year. So, it has evolved from Paganism to Christianity to Satanism.
It is hilarious. Christians have Thanksgiving Day which they've turned into the great day of gluttony and football. Then comes Black Friday when they trample each other in their pursuit to get as many material goods as they can for the least sum of money.
Then comes Christmas Eve and drinking and drunk driving. Followed by the day people get together and give people stuff they don't want and receive stuff they don't want back. There is the lovely picture of spoiled children throwing tantrums because they didn't get the latest cell phone or tablet. Then they all set down to another gluttonous meal and make veiled insults to the relatives they can't stand. The next day they storm the stores and return most of the stuff their friends and family had given them.
Soon after,New Years Day comes and they all get drunk. It is a great night for bar owners,cabbies and dancers. We end up with a lot of the cash people got for Christmas.
I just love the holiday season too Pagan. I love to shop and all the free drinks.
1 post removed

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2012
1 post removed

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, that's your story. For millions of AMericans for decades, Christmas has been a holiday where both santa and Christ mix in giving presents and going to church.

I guess you'd have to be part of the culture to understand this. While you are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to interpret others' lives. Just makes you look foolish when you try to say everyone is wrong and you are the only right person, know what I mean? Like others who bash those for their beliefs, you are young....but trust me, when you grow up, you'll see people like yourself as being nothing more than foolish.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Christians are not persecuted. Remember where all of your "Christian holiday traditions" came from.
Again, this is not relevant to the culture who is talking about this...

YOU believe the Christian religion came from pagans and still is bound by that. FAITH created this and ALL religions, even the pagans, and those who have FAITH in this Christian religion don't agree.

You can't admonish a person for their beliefs and expect anyone to think of you as more than a young person who has not been in the real world very long. Sorry, but the world does not evolve around you...no matter how nasty you get to those and their beliefs.
2 posts removed

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Dec 5, 2012
To clarify my belief in Christmas. I believe in honoring Jesus everyday of the year. I know the origins of Christmas. I also know that Jesus came to earth in the form of a baby so that I and countless others could be reconciled to God.

I know the Bible says nothing about honoring this day. The gift giving part.......is not required by God either unless, you want to take this time to give. The Bible teaches it is better to give then to receive.

Merry Christian to all!

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Dec 5, 2012
LOL.......Christmas! Typo..

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Dec 5, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, that's your story. For millions of AMericans for decades, Christmas has been a holiday where both santa and Christ mix in giving presents and going to church.
I guess you'd have to be part of the culture to understand this. While you are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to interpret others' lives. Just makes you look foolish when you try to say everyone is wrong and you are the only right person, know what I mean? Like others who bash those for their beliefs, you are young....but trust me, when you grow up, you'll see people like yourself as being nothing more than foolish.
100% correct!

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>100% correct!
Those who bash Christians don't know what faith is. They like to pretend they know, but they reveal their ignorance all the time...and their miserable boring lives, as well.

Have a great day!!!
2 posts removed

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Christ demanded a lot of tolerance, nonjudgment, love and compassion from his followers. To do this, Christmas provides a good start, as there are many who need compassion and love and tolerance. And whatsoever you do unto the least of these, so, too, you do unto Christ.

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the true history of Christmas. If it hurts someone's sensibilities that is not my problem.
So,Americans have been,for centuries, believing the wrong historical account of the origin of Christmas,and you believe they should just keep on being wrong for tradition's sake?

I can do any damn thing that I please. Who is going to stop me? Posting facts is not bashing. Posting BS like people often do about me is bashing.

WTF does my age have to do with anything? I'm old enough to be married,raise a child, work and pay taxes, drive, serve alcohol and vote. What more do you want?

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#22 Dec 5, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this is not relevant to the culture who is talking about this...
YOU believe the Christian religion came from pagans and still is bound by that. FAITH created this and ALL religions, even the pagans, and those who have FAITH in this Christian religion don't agree.
You can't admonish a person for their beliefs and expect anyone to think of you as more than a young person who has not been in the real world very long. Sorry, but the world does not evolve around you...no matter how nasty you get to those and their beliefs.
If my post isn't relevant then why are you not bashing Laci for this post?

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I always said Jesus is worth be persecuted for. Today and everyday I will keep Christ in it. No matter how many protest.
END

Christian faith did not create the pagan religions which are much older than the Abrahamic religions.

Another reference to my being young? I may be young but I've done a hell of a lot of living and plan to do even more.

The real world? My world is just as real as yours.

I don't give a flying fck what people think of me. Being Miss Popularity has never been important to me.

If the truth is nasty then so be it. I will not tell lies just to make some people feel comfortable within their delusions.

This is a public forum and you cannot tell anyone what they can post on it.
1 post removed

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who bash Christians don't know what faith is. They like to pretend they know, but they reveal their ignorance all the time...and their miserable boring lives, as well.
Have a great day!!!
Then why do you bash them? I've seen you do it many times. Is your life miserable and boring?

Faith is believing in something of which you cannot prove.

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#25 Dec 5, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering how you bash Christian it makes one wonder your motive here but that is who you are and love to ride the fence.
Yeah, she is not being honest about her motives.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Abescon, NJ

#26 Dec 5, 2012
Hey, the heck with all this argument about the meaning of Christmas. What are you guys buying me for Christmas?

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Abescon, NJ

#27 Dec 5, 2012
The true meaning of Christmas is what you all are buying for Sundog for Christmas. And if you don't want to actually "buy" me anything, I like pies. Pumpkin, chocolate, Boston Cream....pretty much anything that doesn't have fruit in it.

Fruit really interferes with my healthy life-style.

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#28 Dec 5, 2012
=
Jeremiah 10:1-5

King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Deuteronomy 12:30-32: Do not inquire after their gods, saying,‘How did these nations serve their gods? I also will do likewise.’ You shall not worship the LORD your God in that way ... Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it”

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#29 Dec 5, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Hey, the heck with all this argument about the meaning of Christmas. What are you guys buying me for Christmas?
;)
Yeah! You and GS have the spirit of xmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr luci 10,713
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr luci 5,581
Names A-Z (Aug '13) 9 hr Wilbur 195
Word Association... (Jun '12) 11 hr luci 2,630
Military Eligability 13 hr No more free ride 2
Syrian refugees 18 hr Billy 2
⛏ Trump will be President 18 hr Earl 7

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance