What's happened?
being nosy

Bruno, WV

#1 May 24, 2011
What's happened with Mike Toler? I heard he's in jail,charged with attempted murder. Anyone have any info on what's going on?
hmm

Belle, WV

#2 May 25, 2011
Call the jail, they will tell you what he is being charged with.
Being Nosy

Bruno, WV

#3 May 28, 2011
Well really? You think?
1 post removed
TRYING

Palm Bay, FL

#5 May 30, 2011
YES FINALLY, Bet you have some choice words about other things also, like sorry politians, or poor law enforcement, or the garbage coming out of Washington. I would like to hear more of an honest asessment of facts. Names I don't care to hear ,as it causes trouble usually. These individuals have family, and they don't need extra on them. Its your post, I like your dislike of what these, have become in society. Maybe if drug enforcement was strictly enforced, this stuff could have been about nonexistant.
4 posts removed
hmm

Belle, WV

#10 Jun 1, 2011
a true friend wrote:
<quoted text>I think that ur a very inconsiderate person. Mikey has family and children that do not deserve this added stress. U say u said this to his face, but I think that ur a liar. I want u t go to K.w. and Tia and all these ppl that ur tryin to slander and tell them to their face. U act so big and bad but u want post ur real name yet want to put everyone elses business out there. U know alor about so called dealers most of these I havent heard of but u just gave the druggies a new place to go so once again ur add to the problem and u have to be a user urself or u wouldnt know all of this. What's the matter they cut u off or wouldnt let u suck a d^^k for a pill thats why ur mad? And for ur information MIkey is one of the best ppl I know no one is perfect but he is a good man and he does right for ppl. ALot of ppl took his kindness for weakness and he was good to his friends. Mikey has always been there for me and I know that if I needed anything (NO NOT DOPE) if I needed a friend or some cash or just someone to hang out with he was always there for me. To get on here and slander him now just shows what a punk bitch u are. U can prove me wrong by posting ur name. if not then we will know that ur a low life pill whore whose mad bc u got cut off. ANd remember karma is a bitch and bitch ur sure to get urs. One thing for sure they can't keep him there forever and if u said this shit to his face once I want to be there when u say it again cause I know that ur real enough to not hide behind a computer and just lie and slander ppl right. OH AND FREE MIKEY TOLER I LOVE U AND U WILL BE HOME and I can not wait.U say this is a good thing y how many ppl have u seen pill sick or without dope besides urself. This has stopped nothing I am not saying that Mikey did anything wrong he was my friend and I never seen him do anything illegal and the drug problem here today is just as bad as yesterday as the day before so really what good did it do to lock him up? the answer none what so ever. SO just so u know I think that ur a peice of shit and one day u will get urs once again Karma is a bitch and bitch u will get urs.
Since he has been in jail, the traffic has slowed down termendiously in Tamcliff. He is right where he belongs and needs to stay there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God (Jan '11) 2 hr Keep Smiling 3 840
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr frump 1,494
News MCC announces cuts - 15 hr blame him 5
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Fri Mark mark 5,576
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Aug 22 Mark mark 9,460
How to defeat trolls and cyberstalkers Aug 21 Cookie_Parker 35
Tina Bradford Aug 21 Curious 3

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance