hatfieds and McCoy
run about

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2012
who in the hell wants a hatfield and mccoy Reality tv show. i think we have to much Reality tv now.
only way they can get u to watch them are to show
1/2 naked wifes like jersey shore junk shows
blue

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Jun 13, 2012
run about wrote:
who in the hell wants a hatfield and mccoy Reality tv show. i think we have to much Reality tv now.
only way they can get u to watch them are to show
1/2 naked wifes like jersey shore junk shows
You are a dumbass.It was a movie about history.The past. However, reality is about now.The present. Sounds like you should go back to the history books & spend a little less time on the Jersey Shore.
cotton top 2

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2012
yeah what are they going to do on a show run a pig down lol'see who can spit the longist lol'my papa would win'and make the best shin
run about

Gilbert, WV

#4 Jun 13, 2012
blue wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dumbass.It was a movie about history.The past. However, reality is about now.The present. Sounds like you should go back to the history books & spend a little less time on the Jersey Shore.
you the dumb azz the next part is going to be a reality tv show
that what this comming weekend is going to be about.the movie was ok. but u have know ideal what u chatting about. u dumd mf they tring to finish this with a reality show like jersey shore. i never watch shitz like this reality junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word game (Jun '12) 5 hr Junket 1,566
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr The monster 4,243
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 8 hr texas pete 616
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 8 hr texas pete 6,250
High Fuel Prices Thu Citizen 1
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) Sep 17 honeymylove 66
Mounts Funeral Home Obituary (Feb '14) Sep 15 sad 11

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance