Matt Moneymaker

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Hey guys, we are looking to film an episode of Finding Bigfoot in Logan or Mingo County (would be the teams 2nd visit to WV) but we want to test the waters (so to speak) to make sure oir visit is worth-while. Does anyone know of any Bigfoot sightings/reports in any of these counties? If so, could you put me in to contact with some of them?

Any information would be appreciated.

"I do think there's a Squatch in these woods."
Blah Blah Blah

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Oh yeah just look around just ask all the pill popping, druggies around here. I bet they are seeing big foot, things that fly and probably the devil his self. They must be a lot of sightings around here.
Enquiring Minds

Gilbert, WV

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I saw sasquatch...she lives in Justice!! LOL
thetruth

Glasgow, WV

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Matt Moneymaker wrote:
Hey guys, we are looking to film an episode of Finding Bigfoot in Logan or Mingo County (would be the teams 2nd visit to WV) but we want to test the waters (so to speak) to make sure oir visit is worth-while. Does anyone know of any Bigfoot sightings/reports in any of these counties? If so, could you put me in to contact with some of them?

Any information would be appreciated.

"I do think there's a Squatch in these woods."
My friend and I were hunting one time back up in Glen Alum in Wharncliffe, west Virginia (mingo county). We were looking for some coons and we looked way back up in the hills and saw a bear standing up on its hind legs trying to climb up in the tree (so we thought at the time) so we got out our binoculars and looked and it was not any kind of bear, it was a big tall hairy big foot thing, I know I sound crazy but it's the truth. If you come here you better watch out, it scared us shitless, we could show you exactly where we saw it, we don't have any pictures or anything because we got the hell out of there. Another sighting was at the Ben creek river, I heard a woman say she was staying in a camper with her friend and she said she heard something and thought it was her buddy and looked outside and she said it was the horrifying thing she's ever seen. She said she got on her four-wheeler and took off and she said it chased her until she got to the main road, I can give you her address and phone number if you are interested. But you coming here would not be a waste of your time, trust me.
Bigfoot

Gilbert, WV

#5 Mar 7, 2013
It came to my house in justice on the night of Fed. 26,2013 it run us off then it ate all of our food up we came home the next morning there was not one thing left in our house to eat or drink half of the house was a mess from that big hairy thing our floor was so muddied that it took us a week to get it clean back up then we had to fix some of our floor where it was so big broke the floor in
What I herd

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2013
really, this is the truth guys. My ex-sister in law and her daughter saw something in the main head of browning fork, its been years ago, but it really scared the hell out of them both. the little girl was only around 3 at the time and she kept saying a wolf man ran up the hill. They said it came out of the creek bank and ran across the road up in front of them and ran up a place that no normal human could go up, its nothing but a rock cliff. They stopped the 4 wheeler, stunned. The mom said it was hairy, but you could see the muscles in its legs as it was going up the hill. But it had human features, all but, it had long hair.
I KNOW Sasquatch

Gilbert, WV

#7 Mar 13, 2013
I'm married to him!
What I herd

Little Valley, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
well I know how it sounds, and its like when you hear a ghost story. Hard to believe, until you see it your self. And I never did, but I saw that little kid, crying, scared to death, of what she saw and it was kind of convincing. It's really hard to tell what kind of creatures are out there that man hasn't found yet. It's a fact that we know more about space than our own ocean's. God can create any thing, and it's up to us to find them or not.
I KNOW Sasquatch

Gilbert, WV

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Me and a friend was hunting on wylo strip about four years ago. We went up at ambergy hollow to get on the strip. Well we got on top of strip and then it was still dark we could not see yet. So we went up on the high knob and set for a little while till we could see it.Well it started to get day light.So we where getting ready to split up for the day.And we heard something scream so loud we looked at each other in shocked we wondered what it was.He said did you hear that. I said what the hell was that.He looked at me i looked at him and then we saw.Out in the filed below the high knob something runing acros the filed chaseing the deer that we could not understand what it was we know it was not a bear be cause it was moving on two legs way to fast. To be a bear never the less we did not spilt up to hunt that moring we rode down off the high knob minutes after to see where it went.But we did not see it again that day but when we got down in the filed we could smell what ever it was it stunk very bad true story.
Cameron

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Well Matt, looks like a good area. I'm a fellow researcher from Murfreesboro TN and I was in Ponca Arkansas a few months after I heard you had come through in 2012. Like you I'm planning a trip up to Logan in a few months with a buddy who is a native. Best of luck to you. Here is what I wrote as a result of my trip to Ponca in case you are interested.

http://boropulse.com/2012/10/finding-bigfoot

Regards,

CP
locktite

Gilbert, WV

#11 Mar 17, 2013
We was coon hunting in left fork of sarah ann one night and ran across this trail and the dog's would not hunt at all They was acting real scared and we started to hear stuff real strange and something was moving in the brush so we got out of there and back over into browning fork but we never saw what it was but i don't think it was big foot!!!!
slang blade

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2013
lol//
bad boy belfrey ky

Verner, WV

#13 Mar 31, 2013
big foot lives on piegon creek they said he used to live in mudlick
your momma

Kermit, WV

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Well let me tell you, I have coon hunted,ginseng, camped out, and worked just about every part of these hills from gilbert to man, seen ghost, spirits, every animal known to man, Ive seen up close but by golly I just dont think they are an big foot in our woods, but Ive never been drunk or high on any of these drugs they have out there. Good luck finding a big foot around these parts jack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Frump 1,497
God (Jan '11) 2 hr Laci Ann 7 844
News MCC announces cuts - 7 hr blame him Is Lost 6
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Fri Mark mark 5,576
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Aug 22 Mark mark 9,460
How to defeat trolls and cyberstalkers Aug 21 Cookie_Parker 35
Tina Bradford Aug 21 Curious 3

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance